Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Stop Loss is a very important feature, not to mention this program has been help me so much until now and i still like it, also using it everytime i want to trade and make sure to gain profit. I think for every trader that Stop Loss Feature is a very important feature for many people.

It is most important that to be a good trader need honest and hard working person. Without honesty man can not success in life. Such as forex business it is most important. So we need to be honest and leave our greed. Greed is most harmful in forex market. So if a man want to be success in forex market, he should leave it.

There are a risk in forex market . So i think when a man will start his trading he will be cool minded and his greed will be control. Because greed is most harmful. A greedy man can not be success and he can lost his money by the forex market. So at first we need to control the greed.

When a trader want to go start his business he need to learn more about it. Then he can earn more and more. So at the first time we need to increase our knowledge and be a honest person, because it is most important for us . Then we should leave our greed and start our trading.

This feature is the most important feature that traders should know and use so well, if they can use it and know to put which is the best time to use it, then i am sure that forex will be a great thing for them and will minimize the risk that they will suffer later.

• 2 weeks later...

The use of stop loss is part of the money management, it will be better if we also use Take Profit when trading. In forex, we need to analyze how market movements and make a calculation how much we are capable of risking our funds. Without money management our trading will not run correctly, forex risk would be higher in this condition, we always have to look to the chart and ready to cut loss

all traders should use stop loss. Stop loss will help us implement the "act in your best interest". Using stop losses to reduce the emotional level in our trading. And as we know, the more emotions affect our trading, the less likely we are to generate profits from such trading.

This feature is the most important feature that traders should know and use so well, if they can use it and know to put which is the best time to use it, then i am sure that forex will be a great thing for them and will minimize the risk that they will suffer later.

Yeah, stop loss can indeed minimize losses if we can put it properly, as we know that we can predict market with certainty. I put a stop loss is not based on how many pips, but are more likely to see the movement of the market.

• 2 months later...

The stop-loss placement is very neccessary for all trade.If you not use the stop-loss then you can loss your full money if you open trade with big lot and if you not follow the money managment the stop-loss is very important for all trade.

• 1 month later...

Of course, we have to use stop loss or else we will be doomed. We need to use stop loss so we can make sure that we only lose a little bit instead of a lot. I rather lose 20 pips than 100 pips right. This is why stop loss is essential and if you don't use it you will blow up your account. I think leaving a wise margin is also essential since it will allow you to take profit and not have to get kick out of the trade way too soon. 

• 3 months later...

The importance of stop loss cannot be over estimated. It is always the saviour of the trader when such times when the trend of the market changes. It ensures that the trader does not lose out most of his pips to adverse market conditions and such a great tool that gives some degree of account protection.

• 1 month later...

Stop loss is a very good type of thing that the traders who are trading in the forex market should be able to use because it is going to help them to manage their account very well. When the trader use stop loss in trading, he or she will be able to learn how to protect his or her account so that he or she will not lose so much.

• 1 month later...

Finish decline is a substantial Device accessible to a trader to deal with danger further correctly. Cease reduction can conserve us from a rigorous drop. Conversely cease decline needs to be used judiciously and competently positioned Typically it could potentially shut an excellent get which includes a reduction. 

Stop loss will helpful for us. By using SL when trading, it means we have tried to minimize the risk. But we must know when we should place SL when trading. I usually use SL when trading with TenkoFx. But if we use SL, we also must understand the characteristic of forex market too.

Protect against lower is usually a variety of pending obtain that he forex trader locations in anticipation that if a trade or an open up situation goes the alternative way spherical into your adverse facet, then the trade actually ought to be shut instantly over the put in place get Value and that is the cease minimize. 

One other thing that makes the SL tool a thing to behold is that it doesn't only protect your trade but also gives you more time to do other things especially if you have other pending orders set. The trader can always use it at any time he wants to trade and endeavour to locate a good point for it.

• 1 year later...

Stop Loss placement is definitely very important because it can help us be more relax while it can increase our chance of regular profits, if we are not having right stop loss placement then we might struggle, so that’s why it’s so crucial that our placement has to be correct in order to succeed or at least survive.

I am extremely fortunate that I am working with OctaFX broker, it’s a really great company with having all the great benefits whether it’s with their low spread of 0.2 pips, stop out level just 15% or even the margin levels at 25%, so it’s all to favor us and that makes me feel so happy working with such a fabulous and reliable company like them.

• 2 weeks later...

Stop Loss placement is definitely very important because it can help us be more relax while it can increase our chance of regular profits, if we are not having right stop loss placement then we might struggle, so that’s why it’s so crucial that our placement has to be correct in order to succeed or at least survive.

But also if you don't careful or placing your pips too high  there or too low your chance will be blasted instantly. What you actually need to do here is to have right amount of SL. Around 30-50 pips are good enough all are depend on your total capital as long as that can support your trading then it is okay.

I never placed Stop Loss in my trades when I was a newbie but later understood the importance of placing a SL, when I had to suffer a few account blow ups. For a newbie or even for the professionals, placing a SL is a vital option as it Leads to avoiding losses far beyond expectations...

Usually newbie doesn`t know what they do or they barely know that SL and TP is exist this is why many newbie does not know and use this useful feature for thei own good.

Usually newbie doesn`t know what they do or they barely know that SL and TP is exist this is why many newbie does not know and use this useful feature for thei own good.

That is because they are newbie and don't really paid attention to what is important for them. SL for sure will bring more benefit if a trader can use it wisely, we can see a lot of articles said about this thing, and of course they won't lie for sure.

Mostly newbie will be like that even some of them still aware how important that SL and TP for their trading sooner or later. Of course, those articles have low chance to fool us all, but let me remind you that SL isn't only the answer, there is one time when the price keep falling and nearly reach your SL but after few minutes to some hours later rise confidentally and even break your TP before.

SL is between important or not, to be honest it is hard to say it is important because i think that will reduce flexibility, i changed my state to this because i retrace my history back and see there are many times where it touches my SL but few hours later the price start to going at other direction even to lower/higher level than my opening position.