Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Stop Loss is pretty much important for traders no matter what is their status either they are newcomers who just start to trade in real account for few days or months OR they are an experienced or so called veteran seasoned traders. Because stop loss automatized their cut loss and reduce one more workload.

Maybe not all trader will using stop loss, and as last stop loss is getting margin call, but they ready with all consequence if might occur margin call and might they use strategy that might also powerful and they confidence with their decision, but still many trader use stop loss to manage the risk in trading

Stop loss is a toll on trading that can help you lessen the risk of losing all of your assets. You must know when to apply it so you can manage your trade. Even though loss is really a part of trading, you must give all of your best shot to not experience it on the early stage of your trading.

Stop loss is a toll on trading that can help you lessen the risk of losing all of your assets. You must know when to apply it so you can manage your trade. Even though loss is really a part of trading, you must give all of your best shot to not experience it on the early stage of your trading.

Stop loss is one way to manage the risk in trading and included on risk management plan, and how to put stop loss might each trader will having different setup each other, some trader might using support and resistance area and some another using average movement daily or use risk reward ratio to set target and stop loss

Stop loss is one way to manage the risk in trading and included on risk management plan, and how to put stop loss might each trader will having different setup each other, some trader might using support and resistance area and some another using average movement daily or use risk reward ratio to set target and stop loss

Risk in forex trading can be minimized and as a trader, we need to more improve skills. SL dan TP  are  tools which will helps us to minimize the risk in forex trading. But we also must try to maximize analysis to help us to more improve skills

Risk in forex trading can be minimized and as a trader, we need to more improve skills. SL dan TP  are  tools which will helps us to minimize the risk in forex trading. But we also must try to maximize analysis to help us to more improve skills

This is easy way to manage strategy and also manage the risk in trading, some trader they using risk reward ratio which some of them use 1:1 or higher which it's mean if trader use 20 pips stop loss hence target profit also 20 pips too so if one time get loss and one time get profit hence still in zero profit and loss while they can learn from their mistake to making good accurate analysis

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Stop Loss is a good money management tool. It helps us to minimize losses and to protect our main account based on our risk/reward ratio. A good broker is equally needed. I trade with FreshForex which gives me good trading conditions for effective trading like fast trade executions, no - requotes / slippages which are very good during high market volatility and you get your SL filled to your set point or at the least nearest to it.

I have seen so many trader still using stop loss as one way to manage the risk in trading, and i think this is very dangerous if we trade without stop loss while our skill to analyze the market is still on standart skill which often making mistake in analysis, stop loss is one way to manage the risk beside we trade based on strict money management

• 1 month later...

stop loss or take profit are the two different toll in the forex work which is so good for us if we are a new user in the forex work we have to use these toll in our trade because they help us a lots in the forex trade if we place stop loss then we don't have to loss huge amount of invesnt in the forex 

A few weeks ago when GBP pairs made a sharp fall then many one trader I know had suffered huge loss because he did not set stop loss. And ultimately had to close the order he was not willing to loose.

I think will good if we always keep discipline using stop loss, because in fact trader able making good and accurate analysis in trading, news big like as election president on america few day ago, and also like as brexit that making high impact to the market

Discipline when trading, it's not easy think to do. Need process and trader can try to use small amount first to start trading. We can use demo account first and discipline ourselves when trading

Discipline to place stop loss is the key to save our fund, I never placed Stop Loss in my trades when I was a newbie but later understood the importance of placing a SL, when I had to suffer a few account blow ups. For a newbie or even for the professionals, placing a SL is a vital option as it Leads to avoiding losses far beyond expectations... 

Discipline to place stop loss is the key to save our fund, I never placed Stop Loss in my trades when I was a newbie but later understood the importance of placing a SL, when I had to suffer a few account blow ups. For a newbie or even for the professionals, placing a SL is a vital option as it Leads to avoiding losses far beyond expectations... 

Stop loss is so important in minimizing its risk when trading forex. And for the trader could newbe with a demo account in his practice to avoid the risk of anything. And it also will hone skills and the ability to get better, and would benefit when trading in real account

All that can generate profit in forex we must seek, as do the fundamental analysis, make a risk analysis and finance, and to prepare our trading psychology with a mature and wise. evaluating trades that result would run up

so in essence we should be more active routine to be optimizes upon ability to be as comfortable as possible in order to keep our conditions in order to be better than ever, all of which we speak is thanks to the ability and efforts of our maximum, therefore to be able to achieve the maximum profit also must could try also with a maximum

I am always using stop loss in my plan, because I work as manual trading and I like with this way and analyze the market with simple way using naked chart and look on different timeframe to analyze tendencies movement to determine option buy and sell, stop loss is one way to manage the risk in trading

• 2 weeks later...

I am always using stop loss in my plan, because I work as manual trading and I like with this way and analyze the market with simple way using naked chart and look on different timeframe to analyze tendencies movement to determine option buy and sell, stop loss is one way to manage the risk in trading

in order to expedite and facilitate us to analyze in order to calm and comfortable, we can help to understand the risks well is to be able to minimize our losses well, so that when we do an analysis we can quietly and comfortably without fear we have experienced a high risk

in order to expedite and facilitate us to analyze in order to calm and comfortable, we can help to understand the risks well is to be able to minimize our losses well, so that when we do an analysis we can quietly and comfortably without fear we have experienced a high risk

Forex now later and forever I think will always involved the risk in trading, and as trader need pay attention with the risk that involved with the risk appetite in trading, so using stop loss is one way to manage the risk in trading beside also adjusted lot size that will used on trading activity, small lot size safe than high lot size but result also slowly

• 1 month later...

Forex now later and forever I think will always involved the risk in trading, and as trader need pay attention with the risk that involved with the risk appetite in trading, so using stop loss is one way to manage the risk in trading beside also adjusted lot size that will used on trading activity, small lot size safe than high lot size but result also slowly

therefore in maximizing opportunities need to control emotions under control, market analysis should be optimal, with more preparing to mature, profit will be optimized and can motivate ourselves to be more disciplined

therefore in maximizing opportunities need to control emotions under control, market analysis should be optimal, with more preparing to mature, profit will be optimized and can motivate ourselves to be more disciplined

we can understand the psychologist trading well, because the psychologist we can do better and could control the situation within ourselves well, as did our attitudes and behavior that can be changed with good poor

we can understand the psychologist trading well, because the psychologist we can do better and could control the situation within ourselves well, as did our attitudes and behavior that can be changed with good poor

Good psyhology will making trader become good trader because as trader need to always learn and practice using better strategy and with more practice hence as trader will able to get valuable lesson for develop better system trading

Good psyhology will making trader become good trader because as trader need to always learn and practice using better strategy and with more practice hence as trader will able to get valuable lesson for develop better system trading

maximize psychologist trading us to get better so we can easily control the constraints and risks in trading with ease, and can control our attitudes and behavior that is bad for the better, so that all the existing constraints in trading can be managed properly and could easily for profit

maximize psychologist trading us to get better so we can easily control the constraints and risks in trading with ease, and can control our attitudes and behavior that is bad for the better, so that all the existing constraints in trading can be managed properly and could easily for profit

If any trader already having good psychology trading it will making them can trading with more discipline in trading which in forex trading this is very dynamic and sometime unpredictable, if we can discipline to obey rules system trading and also risk management hence will possible to increasing money in account with patience