Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lancing Forum (Lancingdesk forum) - lancingforum.com

chardyme

I AM NOT THE ADMIN!

This a new ptp forum and below are details of this forum.

Hello everyone

This is a new Paid to post forum. Hope you all find it interesting too.

Earnings:

2 cents per thread

2 cents per post

We are paying via Liberty Reserve

Minimum withdrawl amount is $2

We are paying for discussion off topics too like movies, sports, mobile, software, hardware and many more. Hopefully you like the forum.

Forum's Earning Options : Paying & Non Paying Section

Join In The Forum : www.lancingforum.com

It's a sister project of Lancing Desk Corp LTD. We Will Come up with different earning source here. So, Keep Yourself Updated. Thanks.

Regards

Lancing Desk Corp.

Join here:

http://forums.lancingdesk.com/member.php/33-chardyme

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LancingForum - lancingforum.com - forums.lancingdesk.com

Am not the admin. It's the newest PTP forum.

From what I see, It's not just a forum about MMO opportunities but also for General and Miscellaneous topics.

Rate

* Reply Post - $0.02

* New Thread - $0.02

* Credit points - 1 point = $0.01

Some sections are worth $0.01

Minimum Payout

$2 to Liberty Reserve

Members can create Maximum 4 Threads per section in one Day.

Global Rules

Posting Rules

Paying Sections and Rates

Cashout Rules

Visit LancingForum

Edited by juzfinal
updated information

It seems i am seeing two threads discussion about this one in other forums that's why it brings a confusion! Anyway, i have already an account here and later on, i will start posting hope so that there are some threads in GPT section.

I also see this two threads, not only here in DMT but also elsewhere. I think, posters are just trying to promote the forum since it is new and it was not intentional to create a double thread.

I guess, with problems being experienced by the top forums, posters might be posting in other forums and this forum might get some of their activities. If it turns out that the admin is paying fast, in no time, this forum will get popular.

You are right,we have plenty of PTP forums which are paying,some are paying fast some are slow and most of the posters preferring forums which pay on time.I would also be active on Lancingforum if payout process is fast.

I like the rate and I'm interested to be active in here. But since this site is new I prefer to wait for proof of payments and wait to see if this site is stable and going to be a paying one. If its going to be a paying ptp then I will be activily posting in here soon. I don't want to be active now simply because I don't want to waste my time in here if its turn out to be non paying.

I already join the site just now and I will try to read and familiarize myself first with the rules. I will going to post after that. I'm hoping to earn about 5 dollars in here this month of february. Although its already febuary 6 and in order to get paid this month I need to reach 5 dollars worth of post this february 15.