Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Showtime Forum - Showtimeforum.com

Jackson

So finally I have also tried to create a Paid to Post forum and I hope all of the proud members of this great forum will also take part in this one .

Currently we have a great PTP rates , I think it will be a good one and almost similar to the other forums .

Pls join : http://www.showtimeforum.com/

Current PTP Rates

New thread - 4 cents

Reply Post - 3 cents

You can request the payment once you have 3$ STF Cash .

Payment Processors : Alertpay , Liberty Reserve (What else)

You can find the paying sections here: http://www.showtimeforum.com/index.php?topic=7.0

Soon we will have refferal contest of prize ( 60$ ) , And top poster contest ( 35$) , By November 15 .

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have joined this forum earlier and I see that there is not much activities of posting here in this forum. Well I hope that more activities will come so people here will easily get a chance to work as much as they can. The more post, the more to reply to, right? Cheers!

Its a brand new forum with limited threads which makes it difficult for members to reach the payout level. I feel its better until the forum has adequate threads to post to reduce the minimum payout limit. I have bookmarked he forum and will join soon

With $4/thread and $3/post, I think the rates are still acceptable, just like many other forums so it's not difficult to reach payout. I think it depends a lot on your activities in the forum.

This forum is very quite new and many are eager to keep working on this forum. they have quite some activities already and I've been seeing some familiar names posting in this forum so I might just tagged along and start working and get going in this forum. Hopefully we will all get paid. Cheers!

I received my first Payout from this forum

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! ShowTime Forum (showtimeforum.com@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: November 14, 2010 10:14:04 AM

Amount Sent: $3.00 USD

Sender Name: ShowTime Forum

Sender Email: showtimeforum.com@gmail.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

I'm surprised that this one has good activity already.though i noticed there is more activity in hyip than in ptp section. anyways I'm still trying to be more familiar with the forum.so for the start I'm just posting first in the ptp section.only this morning i started my first post here.so i hope i would keep my motivation to post.

yes i hope to see more advertisers on this great forum. you have nice forum.though there is not much activity but the activity is quite okay still. I'm looking forward to my first payout here.I'm already trying to add this to my daily activity. I find it hard ay first to post as I'm still trying to browse the forum and trying to see where i should post more. for now I'm starting on the ptp section.

I have look at the forum and it is great to see that they are processing payments so fast.

They have to work out on their script as it is difficult to read things there and it is not an attractive one but as far as rates are concerned and paying status, it is all good and fine.