Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

robinfund - robinfund.com

In today's economic climate, making the right investment decision is right for a stable and consistent growth. This is necessary to come out of the global recession with smile.

Every investor knows there is no single solution to the present financial crises. There are always multiple steps leading to victory. Robinfund.Com is part of a solution, and it allows you in Europe, America, Asia, Africa or wherever you are, to invest and make profit in any capacity.

With Robinfund.Com you have the assurance of stable and consistent profit.

In whatever capacity, there is an investment plan that will interest you.

plan_1.gif

http://robinfund.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

For short term this program cannot be said bad,

Site too though uses cheap script but design is ok

Talking about the plans 13% daily and 15% daily for 10 days is quite attractive and good roi, but the third plan is what raises doubt about the sustainabllity as 130% after one is really very high return and would affect the sustainability of this program. Anyway most of the monitors are in paying status now. One who invest 20$ minimum can raise 15% daily for 10 days that is 50% return in 10 days.

• 5 weeks later...

Even though all the monitors in the site rate-us page indicate the site is paying when i looked further i found the last payout was made only on November 15th and when i checked for other monitors i was amazed to find the same monitors have rated the site as not paying and as a scam under the "all monitors.com" looks like the Admin have created a framework where the monitors were unable to update their status

This program is live since more than a month and has got paying status on monitors

13% for 10 days is such an attractive plan that is nice and balanced plan for short term

We should not forget there are few program that are paying such high returns for around a year now.

So this one will be counted in few great programs.

But i cannot understand why in total life of 33 days program has got only 59 total members,

i.e. the response is not as should be expected from a program with such nice plans.