Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

topinv - topinv.biz

Welcome to TOP INV!

The company "TOP INV" offers you to start earning good money. You do not have to make any effort to start getting money. The only challenge will be to put your specific sum of money to your account and daily watch them increase. Our agents work in the currency market for many years. They trade your money: buy or sell currency on financial markets. They get a good profit, which we list you on the account. Trade goes every day, and money in your account will grow every day. Our support will answer your questions. If you do not like the service, you can contact us or take their money and stop working with us. The latter choice is always yours. A week later, you will not have to go to work. You'll get as much money as you want. It all depends on your investment. So if you want to grow up and become financially independent, join us today.

Investment Plans:

3% DAILY FOR 30 DAYS [iNSTANT WITHDRAW]

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

PLAN A $5 - $249 1.00

PLAN B $250 - $999 1.50

PLAN C $1,000 - $4,999 2.00

PLAN D $5,000 - $50,000 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

5% DAILY FOR 60 DAYS [iNSTANT WITHDRAW]

PLAN A $250 - $999 2.00

PLAN B $1,000 - $2,499 2.50

PLAN C $2,500 - $9,999 3.00

PLAN D $10,000 - $50,000 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

7% DAILY FOR 90 DAYS [iNSTANT WITHDRAW]

PLAN A $1,000 - $2,499 3.00

PLAN B $2,500 - $4,999 4.00

PLAN C $5,000 - $9,999 5.00

PLAN D $10,000 - $50,000 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

Payment processors: LR PM or AP

http://topinv.biz/?ref=nomiasif

• 3 weeks later...

This one has managed to stay active for three weeks now, here is the news update from the program as on 15th Feb 2012 !

Feb-15-2012 01:01:49 PM

Today we are celebrating our 20 days online!

Today we are reaching and celebrating our 20 days online and we have 5700 members which entrust their funds to be managed by TOP INV.

We will keep continue improving our work and funds management to make sure that the our clients' returns of investments remain as stable as they always were.

We have also put a lot of effort and giving our best in improving all part of our services. Regarding improving our services to TOP INV clients, we have provide phone, and live chat support.

So all of our clients or visitor, can get in touch with us and help the clients with the problem they may have.

Please do not hesitant to drop by or having contact with us, we will gladly assist anyone of you further.

Would you read the FAQ before signing up . http://topinv.biz/?a=faq .

19. Can I open several accounts in your program?

No. If we find that one member has more that one account, the entire funds will be frozen.

Thank you

https://topinv.biz

previousday i deposited $20 here and i ma in hyip after many days later . plan of this program is stable it seem that and hoping they will run long long time .

So did you get paid in here? I notice that you say you deposited 20 dollars in here but I also notice that you don't have any more post in here I'm wondering what happen to your 20 dollars deposit in here. because if you invest 20 dollars and did not update this thread its maybe because it did not pay you?

• 4 weeks later...

News from the site

Bad Votes and AP open disputed !

Hello umeghayu

Some group of stupid People are placing bad votes on our Program. These People have requested for Money from us which we have refused to pay to them.

Please do ignore all those bad votes...they are only Scammers trying to rip where they didn't sow.

We thank you all for your Continued Support to our Program.

AP online payment gateway too much risk for our company. The open current

members disputed the amount they will reimburse the account.

We can not afford to freeze when they have money in our account.

The members intend to open a disputed transaction. I had a lot of fraud.

Thanks

well, this program if we check it's current statistics this one has been paying for a 48 days now, that is quite good stability of the program, instant payment feature is definitely an attractive in this short term program, it is a record to manage to stay active and to pay for such a long time, around fifty days.

This program has been sat for long term business. Their designing quality is quite good . But need to add some security certificate. As we can get start with them for just $5, then it's very convenient for us. So after that our daily profit will increase by 1% per day. But I do not support their instant withdraw. But it can be possible because they are old program and they have huge capital. Finally we need to use this program for next 3 months at least.

when almost all monitors have paying status for this program, only one, monhyip.net has moved it's status to not paying, however we can't see that in the ratings page of the program, but we should check for that on AllHyipMonitors, according to monhyip.net, it paid last on 9th March 2012 that is a week ago.

This is really a good news for us that we can such site which just completed a month and going jump to another month. I followed their server record - which is very effective because their fund status is very good for continue a long term business. Over $3M of stock and over $2M of payment simple awesome. I hope that they should stay here for this year and perform a new game show.

• 3 weeks later...

i will advice you guys to stay away from this program for now.evelen monitor is having the program as not paying and three is having them as problem, i guess they done already.though i still see up to seven monitor sayig the program is still paying so i guess either they are doing selecive payment or other hasnt just update there status.