which broker is the best for scalping?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For Scalping, we need trusted broker :

- Leverage up to 1:500

- Trading allowed during breaking news and extreme market volatility

- Positive slippage, guaranteed no requotes

- Average execution time is 0.25 seconds

- Extremely low floating spreads starting from 0 pips or fixed spreads starting from 1 pip

• 1 month later...

For scalping I choose to use masterforex ecn and fxopen ecn account. In ecn account there are no limitation or another restriction related with our way to trade. All strategy is allowed and the spread is low. Almost all ECN account have very fast execution compare with another broker that have normal account.

• 3 weeks later...

For scalping I choose to use masterforex ecn and fxopen ecn account. In ecn account there are no limitation or another restriction related with our way to trade. All strategy is allowed and the spread is low. Almost all ECN account have very fast execution compare with another broker that have normal account.

usually need high amount of deposit to open ECN account but the advantage is trader will get low spread and fast execution in trading. so ECN account suitable for scalper who chasing low profit target per order. by the way, the key point to applies scalping and get maximum profit is trader need good trading environment, such as low spread and fast order execution.

• 2 weeks later...

For scalping, better we using forex broker that give a lowest spread.

I am trusting armadamarkets for this.

I am trusting Armadamarket too, the best server and the lowest spread make me feel comfortable to scalping.

Beside we allowed to trade during breaking news and market volatility.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are looking to scalp, It would be best to find a 5 digit broker as scalping becomes fun and more profitable in a 5-digit broker. Top brokerage companies now also provide 5-digits trading including Instaforex as well. You can also try Exness which has one of the lowest spread rates given by other brokers online.

• 8 months later...

FBS is great for scalping, so to all scalpers out there like me, you definitely going to enjoy here like me. Really fast services especially withdrawals, I have no problem with it no concerns at all. I do not hesitate to ask anything from them because they are polite and asnwers willingly all your questions, they are not rude like others.

brokers which give small spread and fix always the best environment to conduct scalping. almost all brokers accept scalping. however, the best is brokers which provide smallest spread range since traders will able to get maximum profit when they are apply scalping technique in trading.

• 3 weeks later...

rbk_686_eng.jpg

FBS has been granted “The best trading platform 2013” award

Dear clients!

We are happy to announce, that FBS has again been acknowledged as a provider of the best trading platform, once again confirming its leadership in this category. The new award, given to FBS is “The best trading platform 2013” according to China Finance Online.

China Finance online is a major Chinese Financial company, a recognized authority not only in China, but also throughout the world. The company owns several financial portals. China Finance Online has been providing its services in the market for more than 10 years already.

We would like to remind that FBS has already got an award for the best trading platform: we have acquired the “Best trading MT4 platform 2012” title according to the China International Investment & Finance Expo.

The new award is an essential achievement for us, as FBS is constantly working on its services development and pays much attention to its technical facilities. Safety, convenience and keeping to the cutting-edge technologies are the main principles we build our work on. FBS is the broker you can trust!

- See more at: http://www.fbs.cn/news/2014-02-27/24387-fbs-has-been-granted-best-trading-platform-2013-award#sthash.jg8YvjKd.dpuf

The trader can always take a review of brokers online and see that which is ranked the best for scalping according to users that are sampled around and are independently governed in terms of their decision and who influences their decision. It is all about the spread fee that Yvette broker charges and the tendency of the scalpers making money rather than wasting money.

I am just choose a low spread broker for me doing scalping.The octafx is best broker for doing scalping.If you want to do scalping trading then you can choose the octafx.The octafx is have very low and low spread in the major pair and also in crooss pair.The Eur/Usd have only 0.02 pips so you cannot belive this.If you want to find a scalping broker then you can choose the octafx broker.

The best broker that will be used for scalping is the type of broker that is offering the scalpers a low spread plus a fast execution time. This type of brokers are the best for the traders who do the scalping type of trading to use to trade. It will make them to make better profit without paying too much money in spread fee.

• 1 month later...

There could potentially become a great deal a lot a lot more of these and it is dependent above the trader and what he wants. I ran into a huge listing of these someday in past instances and I practical experience you will find only a lot of them. Possessing documented that, I employed to be able to attain Octafx Amongst the them, just just following going through the abilities. 

There are various brokers which we can trade with FBS is one of the most trusted broker ever so there is nothing for us to worry about this one.

Forex market present us with wide variety of brokers which we can chose from and it do help us alot

any broker which provide fix spread and low, are the best place to conduct scalping. however, better more if traders join a broker which provide ECN account. there, traders will get very low spread which able to make traders to get faster in achieve the pips profit target.

scalping techniques require traders to catch small profit. so, they need a broker which provide small pips spread account. if brokers offering high spread, those traders can't get maximum profit. since the numbers will be cut by spread. I guess that is important issue to deal when scalper select the broker.

It is only when the trader who scalps tries the broker in the Demo account that he can tell if the broker is good for scalping or not. However, brokers offering fast execution time is best and most ideal for scalpers and can offer traders a better chance of profit therein.