Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money management and stoploos.

Yes the risk which i think all of you should know and ready to take, if you don't have any willingness to take the risk I regretly must said that forex is not the suitable place for you. Your MM will be nothing. Anyway, Money management and stop loss is actually connected to each other. Each has its own setting so you could optimized your money management thus lower the chance to lose.

Yes of course as trader they must take the risk if want to gain, but in trading also as trader must trade based on money management and also risk management, if likely the trend against order they can act cut loss than hope in uncertainty market condition, some trader using stop loss also as one way to manage the risk in trading

Yes of course as trader they must take the risk if want to gain, but in trading also as trader must trade based on money management and also risk management, if likely the trend against order they can act cut loss than hope in uncertainty market condition, some trader using stop loss also as one way to manage the risk in trading

I get that, well that is right risk management is pretty much important for trader which many traders decide to turn down. As for stop loss feature, i think all of us already understand what it's done, right? SL is part of money management you can use it or not depend on you preference, some traders prefer to close the position when it is not good by him/herself which known as cut loss and SL is the automatic version of it.

Stop loss and Take profit is the weapon against the huge loss, its keep the trading account safe from the huge loss and there are large number of people are using such kind of of tool and enjoying their trading efficiently.

Although sometime stop loss like as dilemma, might as trader ever get experience after price triggered stop loss then price move to early track and might hit the target profit, but because hit stop loss first hence order already closed, but for learning purposes I think stop loss still useful feature to manage the risk

• 2 weeks later...

Well that is the risk but it is better if our position closed since we know that our emotions is really hard to handle, even some people trying to rise or to lowering their SL to delay lose and hope the price will turn around, do you think this is not the work of our greediness which is our emotions? I doubt it but that is what happens, our emotions affect us and we need SL to suppress it.

money management is very important in the work of the forex if you want to become a successfull trader then you must follow money management process.these tool help you a lot in the forex work .if you don't follow the money management then you have to face loss in the market so don't ignore them to get profit.

money management is very important in the work of the forex if you want to become a successfull trader then you must follow money management process.these tool help you a lot in the forex work .if you don't follow the money management then you have to face loss in the market so don't ignore them to get profit.

Management skill must be improved and we can start learn it using demo account. For new trader, demo account surely will help to understand about forex trading. We must try to maximize it as well as possible

• 4 months later...

We have to be extremely wise with using of money management; if we are to be successful then we need to make sure we learn to use these things properly. I am very fortunate that I trade under OctaFX, as they are all very special and that too by all means and measurements. I love it under their ECN account, as it works beautifully with no issues over slippage, re quote and have stop out level of just 15%, so that helps too. I love it even more with their 50% bonus on deposit, so that works out nicely as far doing correct money management comes, it all makes trading ever so nice and like able for me in any situation.

Both money management and Stop Loss are important key tool of Forex trading. You need to learn it very carefully so that when you work in real account you can handle your investment to minimize the loss with SL.

Still so many trader using stop loss to manage the risk in trading, this is important for them although some trader might not using stop loss but as trader need to manage money with money management,and survive in forex beside need risk management also skill to analyze the trend market

Still so many trader using stop loss to manage the risk in trading, this is important for them although some trader might not using stop loss but as trader need to manage money with money management,and survive in forex beside need risk management also skill to analyze the trend market

by the way we can do that then we can easily to limit the losses properly, and could make the workings of our trading better, we can avoid the risk by easily then we can maximize the way to achieve the benefits properly and correctly

by the way we can do that then we can easily to limit the losses properly, and could make the workings of our trading better, we can avoid the risk by easily then we can maximize the way to achieve the benefits properly and correctly

In trading we limit our risk usually we can using stop loss and or cut loss manually, in money management plan as trader will using lot size that suitable with amount of capital, and for safe trading then using small lot size will can longer life than using big lot size.

In trading we limit our risk usually we can using stop loss and or cut loss manually, in money management plan as trader will using lot size that suitable with amount of capital, and for safe trading then using small lot size will can longer life than using big lot size.

a difficult business to run, need to do a study that preparation before engaging in a real account so that profits can be obtained. forex is that we always provide a profit and also in a loss, so you can think like where profits can be obtained by either

• 5 weeks later...

Money management is part of necessary thing while stop loss is something that is more on the wishful part. I never let the radar slip as per money management is concern because it’s my plan b if things go wrong. I feel least trouble over doing it due to OctaFX broker with their 50% bonus on deposit scheme; it’s in one word fantastic! I can work in whatever way I want and enjoy the show, but I still keep stop loss if I am away.

Yes using stop loss is good to manage the risk and this is also need as trader beside using stop loss also need to learn how to put on reasonable target because sometime is too far target will acnhieved before hit these target but already hit stop loss first, and this is also need learning

Yes using stop loss is good to manage the risk and this is also need as trader beside using stop loss also need to learn how to put on reasonable target because sometime is too far target will acnhieved before hit these target but already hit stop loss first, and this is also need learning

with stop loss then we will feel calm and comfortable in the run, and may be able to minimize the risks well and can learn the discipline to be able to understand and comprehend the risk incurred

• 3 weeks later...

One should always use a stop loss. I never enter a trade without a stop loss. I always don't set take profit levels but always have a stop loss with each of my trades. If I don't find a suitable risk reward ratio on a trade then I leave the trade.

One should always use a stop loss. I never enter a trade without a stop loss. I always don't set take profit levels but always have a stop loss with each of my trades. If I don't find a suitable risk reward ratio on a trade then I leave the trade.

I think each trader having own habit in trading, we using stop loss for learning manage the risk, and trying to learn when to determine entry point, and to adjusted these risk level might some trader using pending order according on analysis too, if we having good patience might we can minimize these risk and maximize profit

I think each trader having own habit in trading, we using stop loss for learning manage the risk, and trying to learn when to determine entry point, and to adjusted these risk level might some trader using pending order according on analysis too, if we having good patience might we can minimize these risk and maximize profit

the use of stop loss is important for merchants to do so, because the stop loss was easier in the target risk to be limited. And it could be our practice in a demo account or demo contest also make it more able to execute trades in readiness and preparation for success in forex trading

Many traders are still not using SL because they think that Sl can bring loss to them but using wrong SL can cause loss but once you learn the trick of SL you can actually save your account from loss.

Yes actually stop loss and taking profit still become weapon for certain trader but not all trader using stop loss but some of them might using cut loss or hedging position to manage the risk, and as trader need to understand what they do in trading not only as gambling trader

Yes actually stop loss and taking profit still become weapon for certain trader but not all trader using stop loss but some of them might using cut loss or hedging position to manage the risk, and as trader need to understand what they do in trading not only as gambling trader

we can limit easily, risks and losses can minimize well, and makes us more calm and comfortable in the run, therefore we have to be patient and have the mental strength that is good, so that is always trying to do the way up and lucky

stop loss in the best thing for every new user in the forex work so always use a plan in the forex if you want to get the profit, i thing if you know that the stop loss is better thing for you then always use it in the market to get the profit , money management is also very important and very good skill for the trader.

Using no stop loss is not totally acceptable to me. I also agree that every trader is different from one another. But putting stop loss is a must to me. There is no exception to it. I also use pending orders and use stop loss along with it.