Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money management and stoploos.

• 2 months later...

Money management and stop loss is related to each other, because stop loss is the main component of money management, it is like cut loss activity but in different manner since we know that stop loss works automatically not like cut loss(manually). SL also become a good thing for many traders who don't have time to watch their trading over and over again.

Good thinking but have you also considered that if you had not placed the stop loss and the trade continued the pother way round, what do you think would have happened. I think that the markets sometimes act this way as you have experienced but it is better to trade with a stop loss than without it.

Good thinking but have you also considered that if you had not placed the stop loss and the trade continued the pother way round, what do you think would have happened. I think that the markets sometimes act this way as you have experienced but it is better to trade with a stop loss than without it.

Sometime the trend market move unpredictable, might not all trader will knows if might central bank will intervention currency, and usually if central bank making action will making price on currency move strongest and rapidly because might central bank use hiuge money to intervention currency, if on these condition trader without stop loss and trade against the order hence will making lfe and might MC

This is two are best things to use for you to avoid difficulties. So both of these two must be learned by traders no matter what. Risk/Money management ratio is depend to trader but mostly not more than 5%. As for SL i think this is quite easy, because you just adjust it with your money management.

Money management and stop loss has correlation or relationship to each other, money management gives trader chance to reduce unecessary losses also avoid human to use their emotions too much when decide to close the position, in this case stop loss playing very important part

Your money is a huge part of your life. It can determine what you can do and where you can go. Learning how to manage your money the right way is an important step toward taking control of your life. as we are aware that forex is not easy to earn but you need proper money management plan to go with.

• 1 month later...

Money management is one of the thing which we need to look after to when talking about forex I love this business that is why am doing it with passion so application of money managment will surely rise the way you trade

Yes, so when trade make sure you also look at how you manage the risk, because i see that some people usually don't really take a look at how they manage the risk, most of them only thinking about how to make more profits which may compromise their own account for the sake of fulfilling their own desire just to make profit without thinking of the risk.

That is pretty normal if you ask me, some people actually absorbed too much when they trade and make sure that they don't get distracted by anything and including how to manage their own money, but for me manage our own money is important and must be done before we start to decide open a position because this is matter of capital the one we use for trade.

Money management is extremely vital; if we are trading through proper money management then we could do pretty well, so that’s why we should always make sure we have it right. I always feel I can’t make too much money through money management, but ever since I joined FreshForex, I have changed of mind and that’s to do with their 101% bonus, now I am using similar money management, but the benefit is the capital is double!

Money management is extremely vital; if we are trading through proper money management then we could do pretty well, so that’s why we should always make sure we have it right. I always feel I can’t make too much money through money management, but ever since I joined FreshForex, I have changed of mind and that’s to do with their 101% bonus, now I am using similar money management, but the benefit is the capital is double!

Precisely, as vital as our analysis. I think those 2( analysis/prediction and risk management) are the most important part in foreign exchange, by solidifying your exertise on those two you may become a better trader than ever also you can double the profit you have. SL in other hand is one of they way to manage the risk by doing that you able to avoid much more losses.

Money managment help us so much to grow our investment with good money managamnet a trader can get what he want to get and at the right time as this will also protect the traders trade in efficient manner

Well it is true, first risk management will allow us to deal with manage our own money, trying to allocate that money into the right portion so if we lose at least once we won't find later that our account is lost. Second, with manage your own money you learned how to minimize the risk, last but not least it will teach you how to deal with forex because this is the first and essential part which some traders tend to forget.

Money managment is the best instrument which we can use to build up our trade if you have a good money managment then your trade is very well secure and handcore,

trading with money managment assure traders of the safety of their trade in the rightful manner

management is very important to we can trade well, and therefore we should be able to exercise good money management that will allow us to survive in the forex. Forex is a business that has a high risk, therefore, we have to be clever in managing trading capital

A good money managment is the tool for the trader success that is why we need to apply sl and take profit in our trade just to ensure that we are on the right track so money managment is that one thing that help us win and keep our investment as well.

Forex is not easy but with time traders win alot of profit

Yes we need wisely to manage money in uncertainty market condition, and stop loss this is one way to manage the risk in trading, many trader still use this feature to manage money on trades, and beside stop loss might some trader use hedging strategy, but I don't like use this strategy because often fail to determine best open lock hedging

The use of money managment is so good that it allow the traders to conserve thier money and manage it accordingly this will always the traders to know what is to be done in the fastest possible manner

While it is true that we can conserve our own money with money management or risk management but it will limit the potential of you to earn more profits. This is because of risk management or the to be exact the proper one limit your earning and thus limiting your earning too. SL is just the part of money management by limiting your loss automatically.

• 2 weeks later...

While it is true that we can conserve our own money with money management or risk management but it will limit the potential of you to earn more profits. This is because of risk management or the to be exact the proper one limit your earning and thus limiting your earning too. SL is just the part of money management by limiting your loss automatically.

As a trader, we need to use our money management and risk management as well as possible. SL dan TP should be maximize if we want to earn more profit.

Forex trading does have a very big risk then of why we need to be careful in determining the open positions and it is good if we could have a routine in the analysis so that we can determine the exact position and always use stop loss and Take profit because the market is difficult predicted exactly