Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money management and stoploos.

Money management and stop loss are very important factors in forex tradig, right utilization and use of these could bring lot of benefits to us and could prevent loss at our side, we should manage our capital wisely and go with a proper strategy and also use stop loss and not take on too much risk in our trading if we want to play on the safer side.

• 2 weeks later...

well, put stop loss in every trades is a part of protecting the capital to not being decrease high. stop loss including way to manage the risk in trading. money management have significant impact to make traders survive long. the best money management plan is use the margin in trading which it not exceed from risk tolerance.

• 2 weeks later...

Money management is the right asset which you need to know if you set proper money mgt in your trade then you must surely get something good;

forex trading is one of the good business which i ever see but as per this i can tell you that you need to try your possible effort set good money management here if you want to gain something good but for say you just trade without good money management means excess risk in the corner so trading this way is not good at all

Money management is essential as it gives a trader the best way to earn with minimal losses. Without a good money management in place, the trader would only end up losing even the ones he has made. Good money management teaches a trader to curtail risks and maximize profit.

• 2 weeks later...

Money management and stop loss are important for any of the traders to be able to control their loss. Stop loss is a must that every trader who is trading in the forex market will be able to set if he or she wants to make profit from their trading. In other to know how to set the stop loss very well, the trader will learn how to practice in the demo account.

Money management is very important for the trader because it helps the trader to maximize their profit and minimize the loss factors like greed. Stop loss is very useful tool for the traders as it helps the trader to trade more safely and it also minimize the loss and controls the greed factor in the traders.

• 1 month later...

Bucks administration is significant in Forex. Forex is usually a risky organization Corporation and we really have to continually Usually abide by accident Regulate procedures to safeguard our dollars in it. Beneath no conditions just decide on supplemental sizeable pitfalls to get paid monumental returns in a quick time. 

• 1 year later...

Money management is definitely crucial because without this we will have struggle and one can survive even without having knowledge or experience, but to be able to survive without money management is extremely tough. I am using OctaFX broker and this is one of the best companies in the world today and helps a lot to create tight money management with their 50% bonus on deposit while stop loss is not my cup of tea, so I stay away from it.

MM and SL? I think those two are connected to each other isn't it? SL which helps our MM to be realized at the lower level. As long as you put SL it means that you set your Money Management in more semi automatic way, i bet this way is easier than before also more reliable.

Stop loss is imortant for all traders and it is also important for all forms of strategy. It is though an auto trading even though there are so many traders who would prefer not to even have it in their trade. I think most times, the problem with most traders is the fact that they find it difficult to set it right and that is where they usually find it difficult to make things work for them too.

• 2 months later...

Stop loss is imortant for all traders and it is also important for all forms of strategy. It is though an auto trading even though there are so many traders who would prefer not to even have it in their trade. I think most times, the problem with most traders is the fact that they find it difficult to set it right and that is where they usually find it difficult to make things work for them too.

Money management actually already included stop loss inside, which means that we already take an active approach to know how much we are ready to loss and as the compensation we hope the price also to touch our TP which is counterpart of SL. Talking about how important both of it(MM and SL) well i must say it's very important as the new way to minimizing loss.

It connected to each other Money management and Stop Loss are something that we cannot separate to each other. If you want to set your SL of course you should know how your money management works. One good thing of this connection that indirectly you did a good MM if you placing the right amount of SL and vice versa.

• 4 weeks later...

Money management is definitely pretty crucial aspect of trading and for this we don’t need to be expert or have any degree, it comes with having better common sense and understanding the fact that, it is not possible to win every time which is why we need to plan for things when they wrong and at the time, it is money management that plays the key role. I work with OctaFX broker and there I get so much benefit given the giant bonus up to 50% on deposit and best part of this is that we can use this bonus, so that really help us to create larger money management and yet don’t let it affect our profit making ability.

MM and SL are defenitely connected to each other, bound to each other and traders from everywhere should give attention to this. MM and SL connected because in here you should allocate your money into SL, i mean in sense of prediction. You can predict at worst how much you lose and put in SL with lot size which means you should allocate your money, with good MM you can lower the risk and put the right SL amount.

MM and SL are defenitely connected to each other, bound to each other and traders from everywhere should give attention to this. MM and SL connected because in here you should allocate your money into SL, i mean in sense of prediction. You can predict at worst how much you lose and put in SL with lot size which means you should allocate your money, with good MM you can lower the risk and put the right SL amount.

SL and TP are parts of money management and you gave a good explanation about SL. And so, SL is a good tool for those who have no time to watch these candles 24/5 in order to prevent big losses that came from unexpected market movement...

• 2 weeks later...

That is why i often said if you don't have much time to watch your trading for 24/5 please use SL. One of the most useful tools aside from take profit but let me remind you, activate this early on in a reputable and trustable broker. There are some brokers who love to do SL hunting as you activate your SL and it is not easy to work with this kind of broker.

• 1 month later...

Well, it is clear here that stop loss and money management tied to each others, and if you have good understanding for both of these field you may be able to get the grasp of how to control the risk, with this you have potentially lower chance of bankrupt and it will help you boost your confidence to trade effectively.

Yes, and like what i said before money management and stop loss tied to each others. So both of these two must be learned by traders no matter what. Risk/Money management ratio is depend to trader but mostly not more than 5%. As for SL i think this is quite easy, because you just adjust it with your money management.

the key to survive in forex is to have good money management. Trading to have good money management it will affect our trading success. Therefore, we need to always practice good money management by trying to trade with small capital first, so that will allow us to succeed in this business

• 2 weeks later...

I believe money management is definitely crucial but stop loss is something like jackpot for us because this is how we can fixed a figure to lose while we can open gates to unlimited prizes, but of course this is all to be done wisely and only then we will do well. I don’t think putting random stop losses is anything to be really happy about because that is not the reason stop loss is created for and will not reward us much. I always use strict stop loss with doing proper analysis, I use various indicators like MA and BB while i also check daily market news and analysis with OctaFX broker, and it really helps to get the right stop loss.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, money management and stop loss is connected to each other. I mean SL is the part of MM, if your MM is good usually you spend only as much as 5% of your total capital. It is a different thing but if you really into money management you should know that stop loss is just the part to control your loss which means you also already manage your risk/money.