Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum Sponsored By Soft-mining.net, Tea-house.biz and BTC-Avalanche.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Soft-mining

Secure-Investment

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

money management and stoploos.

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

Decub

Decub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts
Sure, stop loss is just like a determinant and protector as well. If you wish to continue with Forex with your funds in it, then stop loss must always be at the back of your mind. It is the trader's tool to protect his capital.

euro

euro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Stop loss is part of money management. We will need to use stop loss if we don't want to lose all of our money shall we fall asleep or walk away from the screen or that the market will be way too volatile. We will need to set stop loss in all trades. Its a basic requirements in order to prevent loss in trading. You don't have to use it if you will be sitting in front of the screen to exit a trade. However, we must have some form of money management in order to save our money and not have it wipe out. 

Decub

Decub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts
The setting of the stop loss strategy is important to any trader who wants to make sure that there is adequate protection and guidance to his trades. However, where the problem is is that a lot of traders who even use it or need it rarely know how to set it. That is the major limitations to the use of stop loss.

CahCuncun

CahCuncun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

The setting of the stop loss strategy is important to any trader who wants to make sure that there is adequate protection and guidance to his trades. However, where the problem is is that a lot of traders who even use it or need it rarely know how to set it. That is the major limitations to the use of stop loss.

Yes, by using stop loss when trading, we have try to minimize the risk. But when set SL we must see the market movement too. We must try set it correctly. I usually also use TP when trading with my TenkoFX account.

aaliya6688

aaliya6688

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

any creative ideas to invest in forex trading with least investment?

adil007

adil007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Money management and stop loss are very important factors in forex tradig, right utilization and use of these could bring lot of benefits to us and could prevent loss at our side, we should manage our capital wisely and go with a proper strategy and also use stop loss and not take on too much risk in our trading if we want to play on the safer side.

surya77

surya77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

moneymanagemant and stoploss is good solution for avoid/minimize you from any loss!  some trader is hate this two and they alsways gate loss and loss! so I hope you also have a trading discipline in here.

standart

standart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts

well, put stop loss in every trades is a part of protecting the capital to not being decrease high. stop loss including way to manage the risk in trading. money management have significant impact to make traders survive long. the best money management plan is use the margin in trading which it not exceed from risk tolerance.

waseemilyas

waseemilyas

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

yes if we can make monney management we can make profit in the forex we have to follow the rule of the forex if we want to make some monney in the forex field forex is the best work in the world if we can learn it we can make profit in the forex trading .

tray22

tray22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
Money management is the right asset which you need to know if you set proper money mgt in your trade then you must surely get something good;
forex trading is one of the good business which i ever see but as per this i can tell you that you need to try your possible effort set good money management here if you want to gain something good but for say you just trade without good money management means excess risk in the corner so trading this way is not good at all

Decub

Decub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts
Money management is essential as it gives a trader the best way to earn with minimal losses. Without a good money management in place, the trader would only end up losing even the ones he has made. Good money management teaches a trader to curtail risks and maximize profit.

Stekin

Stekin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
Money management and stop loss are important for any of the traders to be able to control their loss. Stop loss is a must that every trader who is trading in the forex market will be able to set if he or she wants to make profit from their trading. In other to know how to set the stop loss very well, the trader will learn how to practice in the demo account.

Traderpulse

Traderpulse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Money management is very important for the trader because it helps the trader to maximize their profit and minimize the loss factors like greed. Stop loss is very useful tool for the traders as it helps the trader to trade more safely and it also minimize the loss and controls the greed factor in the traders.

waseemilyas

waseemilyas

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Bucks administration is significant in Forex. Forex is usually a risky organization Corporation and we really have to continually Usually abide by accident Regulate procedures to safeguard our dollars in it. Beneath no conditions just decide on supplemental sizeable pitfalls to get paid monumental returns in a quick time. 

Ajitesh Roy

Ajitesh Roy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Money management is definitely crucial because without this we will have struggle and one can survive even without having knowledge or experience, but to be able to survive without money management is extremely tough. I am using OctaFX broker and this is one of the best companies in the world today and helps a lot to create tight money management with their 50% bonus on deposit while stop loss is not my cup of tea, so I stay away from it.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,840 posts

MM and SL? I think those two are connected to each other isn't it? SL which helps our MM to be realized at the lower level. As long as you put SL it means that you set your Money Management in more semi automatic way, i bet this way is easier than before also more reliable.

Decub

Decub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Stop loss is imortant for all traders and it is also important for all forms of strategy. It is though an auto trading even though there are so many traders who would prefer not to even have it in their trade. I think most times, the problem with most traders is the fact that they find it difficult to set it right and that is where they usually find it difficult to make things work for them too.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts

Stop loss is imortant for all traders and it is also important for all forms of strategy. It is though an auto trading even though there are so many traders who would prefer not to even have it in their trade. I think most times, the problem with most traders is the fact that they find it difficult to set it right and that is where they usually find it difficult to make things work for them too.

Money management actually already included stop loss inside, which means that we already take an active approach to know how much we are ready to loss and as the compensation we hope the price also to touch our TP which is counterpart of SL. Talking about how important both of it(MM and SL) well i must say it's very important as the new way to minimizing loss.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,840 posts

It connected to each other Money management and Stop Loss are something that we cannot separate to each other. If you want to set your SL of course you should know how your money management works. One good thing of this connection that indirectly you did a good MM if you placing the right amount of SL and vice versa.

Ronnie Irani

Ronnie Irani

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Money management is definitely pretty crucial aspect of trading and for this we don’t need to be expert or have any degree, it comes with having better common sense and understanding the fact that, it is not possible to win every time which is why we need to plan for things when they wrong and at the time, it is money management that plays the key role. I work with OctaFX broker and there I get so much benefit given the giant bonus up to 50% on deposit and best part of this is that we can use this bonus, so that really help us to create larger money management and yet don’t let it affect our profit making ability.