Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by Blueskybinary.com, 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Blueskybinary

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

money management and stoploos.

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 10,944 posts

I think that is important to gave them some kind of education about how important the stop loss feature for us. It is just made my life easier since its invention :D . Also if  somebody learn about risk / money management in forex they will understand how much importan the stop loss feature is. But some traders have their own valid reason like more control to their trading.

You can find a lot of news or fx education site which implied how important is stop loss but they still don't care. Not all don't care but there are a lot of them. And about the last reason i agree with it, some trader have their own strategy one for the example is carry trading strategy which even doesn't require much attention but with SL you may screw up the plan.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts

You can find a lot of news or fx education site which implied how important is stop loss but they still don't care. Not all don't care but there are a lot of them. And about the last reason i agree with it, some trader have their own strategy one for the example is carry trading strategy which even doesn't require much attention but with SL you may screw up the plan.

In a market where price movements in a given period are usually used as a benchmark in mapping the current price movement, by comparing the average value of the trend, the trader will be able to predict where the price of the majority will be for us to order, and always do in stop placement Loss to be more limited in risk

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

I think that is important to gave them some kind of education about how important the stop loss feature for us. It is just made my life easier since its invention :D . Also if  somebody learn about risk / money management in forex they will understand how much importan the stop loss feature is. But some traders have their own valid reason like more control to their trading.

Actually the importance of stop loss is being told in many ways but we are not able to realize them. It is part of a trading strategy to use a stop loss. Some put importance on take profit as well but I don't put that much importance on that but my priority is stop loss first.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Actually the importance of stop loss is being told in many ways but we are not able to realize them. It is part of a trading strategy to use a stop loss. Some put importance on take profit as well but I don't put that much importance on that but my priority is stop loss first.

With we can control the stop loss well it will be very easy to run it and indeed it is very influential at all in trading with us can make it all the easier then we will get the advantage easily

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 10,944 posts

Well maybe because the way they said about stop loss isn't as interesting as the others so it lowers our interest to learn more about this feature. Stop loss here is talking about loss which some newbies don't like to hear because they just want the positivity material such as how to make profit not how to control your lose.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Well maybe because the way they said about stop loss isn't as interesting as the others so it lowers our interest to learn more about this feature. Stop loss here is talking about loss which some newbies don't like to hear because they just want the positivity material such as how to make profit not how to control your lose.

We must be able to understand and learn every way works well including the SL and TP because it is one that we must be able to understand correctly to be able to facilitate us in reaching the benefits and can minimize the risk

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

No matter how it is being said. The thing is it is said over and over again. And so many people say it so people should realize that it holds certain kind of importance and that is why so many people say it. If it was not important then people would not have said it again and again.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

No matter how it is being said. The thing is it is said over and over again. And so many people say it so people should realize that it holds certain kind of importance and that is why so many people say it. If it was not important then people would not have said it again and again.

In business it's things we have to do and we understand is the risk, we can understand the risk of harassment as best as possible to be able to make our work more understand and it will be very helpful at all how it works