Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money management and stoploos.

Because the most important thing is that traders manage risk and capital well, and use money management and risk management with discipline, so that we can manage our risk and capital well, so it can be consistent in reaching the optimal profit advantage.

Yes it is the most important one which trader from all over the world shouldn't forget. To everyone risk management is what we should learn first, because in order to survive in forex is not about making profit but making a strategical loss, i mean that even you lose you can recover it back with one or two tradings, so it would become a big burden even you lose your money.

Maybe many trader don't agree with greedy, especially for beginner that still lack on experience, greedy will harmful account, but might some trader they dare with greedy when start only using small capital and hope will increasing money quickly, like as when they take part on contest, usually will using bigger lot size with expectation obtained maximum profit

Maybe many trader don't agree with greedy, especially for beginner that still lack on experience, greedy will harmful account, but might some trader they dare with greedy when start only using small capital and hope will increasing money quickly, like as when they take part on contest, usually will using bigger lot size with expectation obtained maximum profit

But it would be good, beginner traders learn more discipline and understand how to work well with trading to make us avoid greedy sipat, because greed will only make us more difficult in running trading and make our trading experience an easy failure,

All decision depending with each trader how will managed their money, there are some trader that they dare trading without stop loss, because they have reason as long as follow major trend hence will possible catch profit with averaging strategy, but indeed if when all order on floating also can making anxiety on trading

Those who trade without stop loss, I believe those traders sooner or later find out they should not have done that. It is always a good idea to use stop loss to limit the amount of losses.

Those who trade without stop loss, I believe those traders sooner or later find out they should not have done that. It is always a good idea to use stop loss to limit the amount of losses.

I think that is important to gave them some kind of education about how important the stop loss feature for us. It is just made my life easier since its invention :D . Also if  somebody learn about risk / money management in forex they will understand how much importan the stop loss feature is. But some traders have their own valid reason like more control to their trading.

I think that is important to gave them some kind of education about how important the stop loss feature for us. It is just made my life easier since its invention :D . Also if  somebody learn about risk / money management in forex they will understand how much importan the stop loss feature is. But some traders have their own valid reason like more control to their trading.

You can find a lot of news or fx education site which implied how important is stop loss but they still don't care. Not all don't care but there are a lot of them. And about the last reason i agree with it, some trader have their own strategy one for the example is carry trading strategy which even doesn't require much attention but with SL you may screw up the plan.

You can find a lot of news or fx education site which implied how important is stop loss but they still don't care. Not all don't care but there are a lot of them. And about the last reason i agree with it, some trader have their own strategy one for the example is carry trading strategy which even doesn't require much attention but with SL you may screw up the plan.

In a market where price movements in a given period are usually used as a benchmark in mapping the current price movement, by comparing the average value of the trend, the trader will be able to predict where the price of the majority will be for us to order, and always do in stop placement Loss to be more limited in risk

Actually the importance of stop loss is being told in many ways but we are not able to realize them. It is part of a trading strategy to use a stop loss. Some put importance on take profit as well but I don't put that much importance on that but my priority is stop loss first.

Actually the importance of stop loss is being told in many ways but we are not able to realize them. It is part of a trading strategy to use a stop loss. Some put importance on take profit as well but I don't put that much importance on that but my priority is stop loss first.

With we can control the stop loss well it will be very easy to run it and indeed it is very influential at all in trading with us can make it all the easier then we will get the advantage easily

Well maybe because the way they said about stop loss isn't as interesting as the others so it lowers our interest to learn more about this feature. Stop loss here is talking about loss which some newbies don't like to hear because they just want the positivity material such as how to make profit not how to control your lose.

Well maybe because the way they said about stop loss isn't as interesting as the others so it lowers our interest to learn more about this feature. Stop loss here is talking about loss which some newbies don't like to hear because they just want the positivity material such as how to make profit not how to control your lose.

We must be able to understand and learn every way works well including the SL and TP because it is one that we must be able to understand correctly to be able to facilitate us in reaching the benefits and can minimize the risk

No matter how it is being said. The thing is it is said over and over again. And so many people say it so people should realize that it holds certain kind of importance and that is why so many people say it. If it was not important then people would not have said it again and again.

No matter how it is being said. The thing is it is said over and over again. And so many people say it so people should realize that it holds certain kind of importance and that is why so many people say it. If it was not important then people would not have said it again and again.

In business it's things we have to do and we understand is the risk, we can understand the risk of harassment as best as possible to be able to make our work more understand and it will be very helpful at all how it works

When I started trading in the CFD market, I felt that I was lost and that I would always remain a novice. I was totally unfamiliar with the trading aspects in this competitive market. I made several errors and consequently suffered losses. I even considered quitting before I stumbled upon FXB Trading. The documents and the tools this website gave me were like a life saver for me. I am now trading with confidence and assurance.

When I started trading in the CFD market, I felt that I was lost and that I would always remain a novice. I was totally unfamiliar with the trading aspects in this competitive market. I made several errors and consequently suffered losses. I even considered quitting before I stumbled upon FXB Trading. The documents and the tools this website gave me were like a life saver for me. I am now trading with confidence and assurance.

All the ways that can help us on how it works to be able to understand and learn correctly, because it is basically all will be very easy if our ability and effort more understand and more easily in reaching its profit

All the ways that can help us on how it works to be able to understand and learn correctly, because it is basically all will be very easy if our ability and effort more understand and more easily in reaching its profit

That's right, we will be able to manage trading well if we already have the skill of maximal trading ability. The forex business benefits will be obtained will be in accordance with what each trader owns each experience and knowledge. For that I run the trade with FXB Trading by always utilizing the trading platform demo account to better understand the performance of forex well and correctly

In business it's things we have to do and we understand is the risk, we can understand the risk of harassment as best as possible to be able to make our work more understand and it will be very helpful at all how it works

There is risk involved with every business. There is no risk free business out there. Otherwise all the money would shift there. We have to accept this. And those who does not understand forex they laugh at traders. I had my share. lol

There is risk involved with every business. There is no risk free business out there. Otherwise all the money would shift there. We have to accept this. And those who does not understand forex they laugh at traders. I had my share. lol

With we can understand the risks well then it will be very easy at reaching the benefits, so understand and learn how it works because to be able to make trading more understand and easier in making trading successful

With we can understand the risks well then it will be very easy at reaching the benefits, so understand and learn how it works because to be able to make trading more understand and easier in making trading successful

Always run trading with sl and tp, we include traders who are disciplined, because with alarming in big risks. And indeed the benefits will be easily obtained when we have the maximum possession of good ability skills. I run trading at FXB Trading always to try to understand its basic basis for us will make it easier to run its trading

Always run trading with sl and tp, we include traders who are disciplined, because with alarming in big risks. And indeed the benefits will be easily obtained when we have the maximum possession of good ability skills. I run trading always to try to understand its basic basis for us will make it easier to run its trading

Always we put SL and TP it makes us more calm in running tradingnya. SL and TP are our tools to be able to manage the risks we can target. And learn it is the traders must always be active in running it. And I am also at brokers instaforex by always studying in the learning stage in demo account and demo trading contest to understand the stages we run the trading well.

Yeah. No matter what, always keep risks under control. As long as you have your capital you can come the next day to make profit. But if you lose your capital then you are done.

Stop Loss and Money Management, right? Those two are really connected to each other and i think stop loss as the feature would help traders to make their money management more efficient and effective at the same time. Not to mention that Stop Loss will help us to stop the loss automatically which is more precise when we are the one who closed it.