Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is the best combination of indicators?

ermaniso2011

• 1 month later...

Different traders have different cobinations of technical indicators. For me, I use MACD, RSI, stoch, SMA and Fibobacci in a combination which makes me receive the most accurate of signals while trading. However, my trading system does provide false signals but its far less than the accurate signals, almost 1:4...

• 2 months later...

Pivot points are fist of all levels of strong Support and Resistance.

You can trade by signals from any indicators, but each time price approaches any of the Pivot levels, be sure to keep an eye on its reaction, but better off, take your profits out of the market at the Pivot Point or R1, R2, S1, S2 etc levels and wait for the next opportunity to trade with the signals received from your indicators.

Use areas around Pivot points for setting stops, trailing or tightening stops, taking profits or scaling out of the market. As soon as price moves away from Pivot lines, turn to your indicators for a signal to enter a trade again.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

actually no indicator can give you proper future moving of price. all are moving with the price. for this reason having no way to get proper buy/sell signal. but from these you can choice bollingerbands and stochastic oscillator. if you want to confirm totally then you can also use RSI.

• 1 month later...

what do you think using of different indicators.there are so many indicators which are already built i metatraders.the question is which one of the indicators are the best combination to determine the future,to have a good idea of the markets next move.

If I want to say by the experience here, there is no best combination ever for using forex indicators here. Everything is depending on how good we know and understand each indicators and also knowing the market here. So, in this way, we do not need to think which combination is the best

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey Guys, I've just found out this useful forex trading resources website. I have been downloading mt4 indicators & forex strategies from there.

With 3000+ useful forex indicators & strategies. You guys able to download those there for free.

Just my 2 cents :)

Enjoys!