Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is scalping?

require long hours experience in trading if traders want to conduct scalping technique properly. this approach difficult since traders need to deal with fast changes environment in small time frame. easier if traders use high time frame and take long term approach. or traders catch profit by riding the trend market.

• 1 month later...

Scalping is a very good type of trading that the traders who want to be making fast money from their trading will have to do. This type of trading is good because the traders who are scalping can make profit from their trading very fast and close their trades without long stories.

• 1 month later...

Scalping is basically A brief trading layout and magnificence by which we can certainly effective at get smart earnings inside a short-phrase and likewise by Plenty of orders. It demands some working experience in Evaluation place, to be sure that, will equipped to understand the ideal entry and exit stage. If we have been Poor inside our Examination.

Traders can be able to make profit from scalping when they know how to trade in a very fast moving market. If the trader cannot understand how to trade during fast movement, he or she should not do the scalping type of trading because it will make him or her to lose from his or her trading very easily.

• 1 year later...

Scalping is a seriously risky way of working, but it is something that’s worthy if goes right, so that’s why it’s nice to be doing scalping. I consider it as a good method to give me instant rewards, I am able to enjoy things with help of OctaFX broker and their suited conditions that include the ever so low spread of 0.2 pips, therefore it becomes far easier to work out scalping and it also is ways to keep me relax.

Scalping is one of the technique that has been used by a lot of traders. This technique emphasizing on a trader's agaility when execute the position which already opened. Aside from that risk reward ratio that scalp has is not balanced, which may bring bigger threat in future for each traders who use it. Scalping is good for trader who has advanced skills.

• 2 weeks later...

Scalping is one of the greatest methods yet at the same time, it’s dangerous as well, so if we are able to spot the mixture in-between then we will get success, but if we are unable to do so then struggling is obvious. I never struggling because of OctaFX broker’s rebate policy, I get enough freedom with getting 15 dollars per 1 lot size that even losing trade does not affect me all that much and I can work really smoothly!

Scalping is one of the technique that has been used by a lot of traders. This technique emphasizing on a trader's agaility when execute the position which already opened. Aside from that risk reward ratio that scalp has is not balanced, which may bring bigger threat in future for each traders who use it. Scalping is good for trader who has advanced skills.

Sure, it is simply one of the techniques of trading the same way we can say that long term trading is. As a matter of fact, scalping is a system of trading that is preferred by some people as it doesn't allow them stay in the market for a very long period of time. It is something that also requires some degree of knowledge for one to be seen as a scalper.

Scalping  a technique that gives you chance to grab more bucks in relatively shorter time. Scalping makes difference here because of its unique approach at that time(not right now). In the other hands people love to get money in relatively short time and that is why this technique become more popular.

There are so many newsbies who talk about scalping as if that is where success lies. Scalping is a type of trading and it does not mean that it is a way to get quick money. They always see it and talk about it as if it is something that will give them automatic riches when that is not really true. Scalping is an interesting thing but you have to make sure that you know it well before going into it.

Scalping can be used to describe certain types of arbitrage trading and can also be used to describe certain forms of market manipulation. However, scalping is most commonly used to describe any type of trading which seeks to profit from quick momentum trades. A good broker will provide benefits to the trader. I chose Tickmill for the following reasons: Low spreads, Direct access, All strategies allowed, Your funds are safe, Start with low costs, Leverage up to 1:500, Trade with 62 currency pairs, spot gold and silver and Friendly multilingual client support

• 4 weeks later...

Scalping is a really highly profitable way of working while it’s dangerous too, so that’s why we need to be extremely careful and only then we will find any sort of success, I am extremely fortunate that I work with OctaFX broker where they have fabulous bonus up to 50% on deposit, it’s really cool and really helps me work easily since this is completely use able and that is what makes me work with ultra comfort and that’s why I also find scalping much easier to do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Scalping is basically a technique or strategy that aims to make a profit quickly and with use small time frame and usually the position closed in relatively shorter time than those swing trading. Some say though fortunately a little but often this technique requires a high enough concentration so it is wise to eliminate all forms of distraction.

• 3 months later...

From the FreshForex Glossary, scalping in the forex market involves trading currencies based on a set of real-time analysis. The purpose of scalping is to make a profit by buying or selling currencies and holding the position for a very short time and closing it for a small profit.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Scalping is one of the widely used trading strategies in the forex market. In this world market; versatile strategies are developed with a view seeing this world market and trading in this competitive market as per own requirements or point of views. Scalping is generally used by short term traders who want to invest for short term period and earn small profit by taking the advantage of smaller price movements. A scalper tries to invest in smaller lots and focus on smaller price fluctuations in order to avoid significant risks of trading.

• 1 month later...

in my opinion, scalping the most profitable stratigies in forex.

the market is usual has a high risk, so the swing trades have high risk too.

it is the best thing to take some points every day with low risk

Well if it is working for you then you can say scalping is the most profitable trading strategy. But other types of strategies are also profitable. And one should not compete with type of trading strategy. As individual traders our goal is to make profit and as long as we can do it with any method is fine.

• 4 weeks later...

Play scalping in demo account is funny but I recommend you to see how the kick will be. I think it is awesome though you win or loose. You enjoy with the market devil. But if you try this in real account i hate this sometimes even the professional get sucks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...