Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is scalping?

Well, I don't think so. Scalping has been the best way for many traders to have done their trades easily. We can also expect that professional trades have tried and used of scalping which is taking advantage in the most volatile times in the market. Since, we can't expect that the sudden big movements will continue so, it's the best way to have scalping while we see this as our advantage.

Theirs many ways to do scalping. Some use scalping aggressively by trading big lot size and use the highest leverage possible. Some do follow money management rules and only use 2% of their capital to trade in forex. But one thing they are in common is that when you say you are doing scalping its means you are aiming for small pips profit like 15 to 30 pips profit only per trade.

hi friends l want to share with you about scalping strategy and hoping to hear from you about it also. scalping is called for shor term trading for small pips with high leverage.your target maybe as low as 5 pips and can be done even less than a minute.sacalping is very risky strategy but also has very high reward. l want to know also your ideas and experiances about scalping.

that scalping is usually between reward and risk versus much experience just for five or ten pips pips must be willing to dozens of floating minus twenty pips, would be able to profit many times to patch one loss, but if I play again scalping better use full lot .

• 1 month later...

Scalping is a term used in a situation where the trader opens a trade in order to take benefit of slightest of currency movement. Usually, such trades lasts only a few minutes and are taken with the intention to take the smallest of benefits from a currency pair. This is considered very risky but there are some technical indicators which work perfectly in this regards.

Scalping is trading and just aiming to earn small profit each time. Usually the target profit is only 30 pips more or less. I do hope that in the long run I can make good income in here without fails. I'm so interested to make something good out of this one. I'm sure theirs no way I can end up getting good income in here as I just want to see myself earning good without fails in here.

Profit and risk both are in forex business. There are no man can success in forex market without honesty . So we need to be honest and learn more that we can increase our knowledge and bring a success in this market.

Man can earn money from forex by his skills and then he will be a rich man. When a new trader starts his trade he can be increase is knowledge and then he will be rich if he is a good trader. Trade is need to be rich so I think increase his knowledge is important and honesty is capital.

forex is a good for all man and every man can earn by the forex, now a days it is most important and every man can earn by forex so it is important. I also like the forex currency trading and iI want to be a good trader. So I want to be a honest and hard working man.

Scalping is trying to invest and cashout in the short time and usually target only 30 pips more or less per trade. I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account for good doing just scalping. But sad to say its also hard to keep on trading in forex if we don't know if we can end up in profit or not. Because in the long run we all going to end up getting MC if we don't know how to trade.

• 1 month later...

Scalping is one of trading strategy which are closing positions in less than 2 minutes. And to do scalping, we have to choose broker which allows us to do this strategy, like instaforex and other broker.

Right, to do scalping we should choose the right broker which provide the best trading condition for this strategy. I also like to do scalping. And i get the lowest spread, fast execution from my broker, it's really make me feel comfort when scalping in Armada Markets.

Right, to do scalping we should choose the right broker which provide the best trading condition for this strategy. I also like to do scalping. And i get the lowest spread, fast execution from my broker, it's really make me feel comfort when scalping in Armada Markets.

I like to do scalping but i don't always do it when trading, try to maximize leverage from my broker to get maximal profit, surely i also try to minimize the risk too, because if we don't minimize it, we can get maximal profit

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think scalping is for the experienced trader but hey if you are new you can also scalp since a good upward trend is easy to scalp, just enter and then exit when it matures and set stop loss, and if a trend is heading upward good, they're not going down for another ten or half an hour so you can make money in that situation. So, its risky but its possible for newbie to scalp as well. I made like 90 pips from scalping so it does work for me but I think I also made in long term trade but about the same pips. I also like long term trade a lot. I think its a sound strategy with less risks. 

• 2 months later...

scalping is kind of short term approach in trading where traders have high pips target per trade. with high margin, traders enough to search small pips target. however, this approach basically difficult and make traders frustrate easily because once they are get loss, will losing high. since they are risking high margin in trading.

@standart: not, with scalping you will be targetted small amount of profit and also small losses, so the thing like loss are bigger is nonsense unless you trying to hold your position for quite long time in volatile market, if you really ever done scalping before you must be know that aside from targetting few pips of profit traders also aim few pips of loss.

• 3 weeks later...

Scalping is basically a technique in forex trading in which we open a big lot size trade for a short period of time to earn quick profit. Although scalping is very useful but at the same time it is the most dangerous technique because a miner mistake can cause a margin call to a trader's account. Only experienced trader can do scalping. For a beginner scalping is just like gambling, so they should avoid it.

Effectively if a broker will be a lot more know-how about what they are accomplishing like learn how to industry and gain a lot more industry subsequently probably almost all this individual need to do is always to try his probable greatest and perform research then your broker will be ready to go for scalping but this individual must not be greedy in reference to his industry and revenue.

• 2 weeks later...

scalping is short term technique which enabling traders to get big profit in short period of time. it could happen since traders use big lot size per trading. traders target is just small only. catch few pips and they'll leave the market. however, since use big lot size, this technique contain high degree of risk. traders should be experienced and take lots of practice if want to succeed in implementing scalping.

Forex scalping is a trading strategy in which the trader makes dozens or even hundreds of trades daily, looking to capture a few pips per trade. Generally, scalpers stay in trades for less than a minute, bolting as soon as their position captures a few pips. Simply put, scalping is a procedure by which one makes a trade with the goal of only making a couple of points. Basically scalping is profiting from rather small moves in the market. A scalper trader will only stay in the market for seconds to minutes at a time. Forex scalping is the art of using high leverage and a large number of short term trades to make a steady profit. Usually, only 1 to 10 pips are targeted for each trade. Trading is done on the major currencies. The majority of intraday scalpers tend to be futures players, meaning they profit from small moves in the market.

The Advantages of Scalping

• Very effective method of using capital with minimal risk per trade.
  • High percentage win rate.
  • Scalping is suitable for the impatient trader who is prepared to devote a lot of time and continuous focus to the market.
  • Event risk is small as the scalper will usually be almost certain of a fill at the chosen exit point even if conditions suddenly change.

scalping is a technique which enabling traders to get high profit in short period of time. its due to in scalping, traders lean to risking big margin. though have small profit target, big margin will lead small pips profit into big in amount of money. however, scalping require high degree of knowledge. its due to traders will deal with fast market changes in small time frame.