Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

share your favorit indicator

• 2 months later...

hi l want to ask all traders if which indicator do you think is a must on your chart.and which one do you think can be rated number1.thnx

First of all you must learn what indicator you need. Because each indicator has distinct function. Like for example me. I trade and I want to know the volume of buy and sell. that's why I use volume. I also want to know the movement of high and low prices that's why I use alligator. In this way I choose this indicators simply because this indicators provide the information that I need.

• 2 months later...

There are three real-time moving indicators: Price, Volume, and of course Time.

Most traders focused on PRICE indicator and hundreds of other indicators derived from it, they miss two other important indicators - VOLUME and TIME. What moves the price? VOLUME and the forces driving the volume. How to see price movement? Over TIME. You need to observe Price, Volume, Time and their dynamic interactions.

The best Forex indicator (or for any other financial market) is Market Profile. More information on market profile trading can be found at:

http://www.squidoo.com/stock_technical_analysis

Or Google search "simple best technical indicator".

Well my favourit indicator is the money flow index and this indicator has prove to be more good to me since it normally measures the reversal pattern and help me to detect the market signal ealir and I also think that this is the best an indicator can produce to me ,and I do combine this indicator with MACD.

• 1 year later...

I like to make use of rsi. The rsi is my favourite because it is with the help of it that I am able to get the strength of the trend. There are many indicators that are in the trading platform and the trader can be able to use the one that he or she finds good and the one that he or she thinks that is good for him or her.

I am use moving average indicators since it provide trend analysis and enabling me to know the current trend market. if consider that I am trade by riding the trend, I need moving average than other indicators. and to measuring how strong the trend is, I am use ADX indicators.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I like to use MACD. this is the best indicator for me. I also use volume. This two are the only indicators that I uses. For me volume to see how strong the current trends is and MACD to know the velocity of the trends movements. The more volume the more likely its going to continue with that current trends. The less volume the more likely theirs a reversal.

all traders has own preferred indicators. since traders has own trading system. each trading system use different combination of indicators. and when traders know the function of indicators in their trading system, can be sure that traders will able to generate many of good trading decision.

all traders has personal preferred indicators. considering the fact that traders has personal investing process. Every investing program use distinctive mix of indicators. and when traders know the purpose of indicators of their trading process, can be sure that traders will in a position to crank out most of superior trading decision.

• 2 weeks later...

I make use of a combination of MA and RSI. Actually I started with the MA and it's been very effective and easier for me to analyze with. Sometimes also, I combine with the MACD. Trading technically is something I find as more adaptable to me than trying to do it with the news.

well, my favorite indicators is moving average. since it give me a clue regarding with trend market and provide information regarding with dynamic support and resistance level. make profits easy when we are has knowledge and able to know indicators function. or how to implement it appropriately in trading.

well, my favorite indicators is moving average. since it give me a clue regarding with trend market and provide information regarding with dynamic support and resistance level. make profits easy when we are has knowledge and able to know indicators function. or how to implement it appropriately in trading.

Just wondering. How did you get support and resistance level in using MA? The main reason why its called moving average because you only get the average. You don't get support and resistance level if you going to use MA. Unless your using different indicators and not actually MA. Also MA and MACD is not the same. We must really understand what is the purpose of the indicator that we are using.