Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxexplorer - fxexplorer.net

We are glad you have called on our page Fxexplore.net. This web-site is aimed at the investors who are interested in the reliable and profitable investments. Our Company was founded by a group of bankers, Forex and Internet experts who earn money everyday for your profit. We have achieved high results in our business. Now we offer you an opportunity to make money with us. We apply different methods of tradinsg on Forex market to generate the highest profit that is why most of our investors are satisfied and very pleased to deal with us. Don't miss your chance!

We have to inform you that you don't need to pay taxes. Since our system is private, nobody knows what and how much you earn. You don't need to wait for money transferring.

It's fast. It's safe. It's easy to use!

Our Investment Plan

plan.jpg

http://www.fxexplorer.net/?ref=zeusgold.com

Interesting stats good depsoits in quite few time but very less withdrawal despite high roi, I doubt are they really paying.....

Started Nov 8, 2010

Running days 2

Total accounts 147

Total deposited $ 3,605.27

Total withdraw $ 168.96

maybe you are right, so much deposite and they have just dished out 168 dollars. I will wait for more activity in their site and two or three payment proof.

Interesting stats good depsoits in quite few time but very less withdrawal despite high roi, I doubt are they really paying.....

Started Nov 8, 2010

Running days 2

Total accounts 147

Total deposited $ 3,605.27

Total withdraw $ 168.96

Iam even suspicious whether the stats published are true or even the site Admin may be using the deposit money to repay the investors in terms of return and not actually earning any return. yet the site is not a prudent place to make a large investment since the higher ROI makes the site unsustainable in the long time

Luci this is true 99% of the hyips in the market are ponzi and they pay from money received new investors and they dont really make profit from forex or whatever.

And in fact this program is ponzi to in my opnion. No one can raise so high returns from the forex.

• 5 weeks later...

Luci this is true 99% of the hyips in the market are ponzi and they pay from money received new investors and they dont really make profit from forex or whatever.

And in fact this program is ponzi to in my opnion. No one can raise so high returns from the forex.

This hyip has also turned in to a scam the monitors have rated it as not paying

Looks like as you said the admin was using the deposits to pay few investors profit before stop paying