Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

price action system -

rockstar

One day I have seen this in internet and started learning it , I am glad to come across this system , I have traded only twice so far but both entries were identyfied correctly ( I have only made 5 pips on each of this ). I have been trading this pair for some time now. I hope to master this strategy (not only this one though) .

I trade EUR/USD only on 1 min timeframe.

I will be looking for two things.

First to see where price will consolidate. (rejection happens between the lines (price trap)

Consolidation takes place when price is rejected from certain level which last at least of 12 minutes ( the longer the better ) and be 10 -23 pips wide

Second I take upper and lower level and when price is above/below this level (candel close below or above it) I enter the trade in this direction (closes below I go short , closes above I go long)

Once I have set the price levels I am ready to enter the trade

upper and lower levels become our entry points as well as our stop losses.

Stop loss is the amount of pips between the levels set

Take profit level is up to you - it can be also the same number of pips ( I will only go for 5 pips - just for now)

please do not risk more than 2% or trade very small lots to practice first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

One day I have seen this in internet and started learning it , I am glad to come across this system , I have traded only twice so far but both entries were identyfied correctly ( I have only made 5 pips on each of this ). I have been trading this pair for some time now. I hope to master this strategy (not only this one though) .

I trade EUR/USD only on 1 min timeframe.

I will be looking for two things.

First to see where price will consolidate. (rejection happens between the lines (price trap)

Consolidation takes place when price is rejected from certain level which last at least of 12 minutes ( the longer the better ) and be 10 -23 pips wide

Second I take upper and lower level and when price is above/below this level (candel close below or above it) I enter the trade in this direction (closes below I go short , closes above I go long)

Once I have set the price levels I am ready to enter the trade

upper and lower levels become our entry points as well as our stop losses.

Stop loss is the amount of pips between the levels set

Take profit level is up to you - it can be also the same number of pips ( I will only go for 5 pips - just for now)

please do not risk more than 2% or trade very small lots to practice first.

This strategy looks quite good in both money management wise and system wise. But i have seen many price actions and noted that, first price breaks the consolidation area and goes high or low, then suddenly reverts back and goes deep into other side which will cause us to be on the other side of the trade. In those times money management is the thing that can save us.

• 5 months later...

That is good if it works out for you but I have my own system to get profit. Its hard to follow the same thing that any other trader do since the market is so different all the time. I like to follow the trends and when there is a bullish trend, I will scalp it and that is it. I do not do other weird stuff since the trend is the real deal but I use stop loss of course and I take profit sometimes. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

One of the best system that used by traders who prefer to trade with candlestick and few indicators as the other helpers. Some traders said that price action system is very effective for them while i am in my own opinion said that this is useful even not 100% useful, also you need to be careful that some candle pattern does not work sometimes.