Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do You Make More Profit with Technical or Fundamental Analyses?

rockstar

It is fundamental analysis that makes me earn bigger i know that technical analysis sometimes playing important part especially if the news does not really well, but overall i think that fundamental analysis playing bigger role in my trading, with covering big earning for me with that i can earn more and bring me more profit.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time I use technical analysis in trading . It helped me to take normal profits. I make high profits with fundamental trading but use it very often . I think in fundamental you need much experience and management quickly. I normally trade with my own analysis so that I can handle my trades myself.

Fundamental is the main factor why i can make profit in forex trading right now, most of my trading is fundamental analysis alone or combined with technical analysis. It's because i don't have to trade every day and push my luck. Also i think that fundamental analysis based on solid data.

• 2 weeks later...

@onyx: Technical analysis is not really bad it helped a lot of people just like you and some people said that history repeated itself. But you must know that either fundamental analysis or technical analysis need much experience to be a constant stream of earning not just by reading and practice it then you can make profit but you must repeat practicing over and over again.

@sidejob: Well that is true technical analysis is not really bad at all, in fact it is so much helpful giving various way to see the market for many decades, but above that all fundamental analysis i see as the up to date way to see the market, it is dynamic and does not always stay bullish or bearish, it is just follow the news result and trend that happening later.

Technical analysis or fundamental analysis is good for anybody. So many people think that technical analysis is much better for those newbies because it looks like it is simpler than when doing fundamental analysis and this thing looks true because newbie traders will not find it so easy to make analysis with news or even to understand what it means to analyse with the news.

I have done a lot of try to do technical way of trading, but it’s too risky and many times I am not getting the type of results I wish for, so I have started with fundamental analysis which is what makes things so good for me and the biggest part is that it’s provided to me by OctaFX broker, it’s the number one company in the world today and they have got all the features and facilities which makes this work too easy to do for anyone!

• 4 weeks later...

Technical analysis isn't that risky but if you want to compare sentiment is actually the best still harder than both. It is hard to find accurate that represent the sentiment of the market. Fundamental analysis is one of the oldest and proven to be work, while technical analysis come later.

I make 99% profit from fundamental analysis, why? Because fundamental analysis bring more chance for trader to see the real price, i mean sometimes the sentiment drive price to both higher and lower level than what fundamental can afford. The effect of fundamental is big and will drive sentiment of trader.

I make 99% profit from fundamental analysis, why? Because fundamental analysis bring more chance for trader to see the real price, i mean sometimes the sentiment drive price to both higher and lower level than what fundamental can afford. The effect of fundamental is big and will drive sentiment of trader.

Fundamental analysis is of course good way to make a good profit once we are able to understand how we can use it. The main thing that is worth understanding is if we are able to make use of it because that is what makes it possible for us to be able to do that. News changes the tide of the market ad it makes it also something which can give you good profit if you are able to understand it.

yes in fundamental analysis we need much time to understand , we make high profits in it . Exact time of news release specially act upon news is a challenge for traders. They had not ability to manage accounts with news trading they think news is final for market movement . it is not true news can be a great danger for you.

Fundamental analysis is my strategy so why i should use technical analysis if this analysis proven worthy for me and i can earn some bucks from it? Anyway, it is not a matter of analysis alone but far from it your emotion and other risk management also you should think of.

Most of the time i use fundamental analysis for trading. Normally trading around the new releases. It gives me good market opportunities. Market has a high reaction to the news releases. So then when the news hit the market i place orders.

Technical analysis is use to trade when the trend is generated after the news release. Most of the  dull period i do not open positions 

Because that is the good indicator to see if we should buy or sell something, usually a high impact such as GDP or Interest rate or CPI will drive the price on the early phase, it is around 60-100 pips. In long term news impact is big too sometimes even drive the price further.

• 3 weeks later...

I think we got to realized that we make profits with both of them, so we should never go with one way, it should be taking both with us, as that is how we are going to be successful, if we go with one way road then more than likely we are going to lose out, so just to avoid such stuff we need to be strong in both ways to get anywhere near success. I am trading with OctaFX broker where I don’t need to worry about neither of them and this is all thanks to their daily market updates which covers the fundamental part while there is terrific cTrader platform that does the job as far technical part is concerned, so that’s really ideal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone could make profit with both, in fact technical analysis rely on data of past. while fundamental analysis rely one news even actually some people trying to compare the previous data to the forecast data. I think it doesn't matter which one that we use, as long as it is profitable that isn't a big deal.

Trader can be able to make profit from trading whether from technical or fundamental analysis because there is no any one that is better. If the trader knows how to trade and how to be able to handle his or her account, he or she can be able to make profit by any means of trading. 

• 2 weeks later...

I make profit and loss mostly from fundamental analysis, since i think that is more suitable for me and doesn't need much work compared to the other such as technical analysis, also i see the market of forex is decentralized so doing analysis on candle isn't really option for me again, and 90% market movement is because of news.

Trader can be able to make profit from trading whether from technical or fundamental analysis because there is no any one that is better. If the trader knows how to trade and how to be able to handle his or her account, he or she can be able to make profit by any means of trading. 

True both of analysis are good but i still think fundamental analysis offer the most accurate analysis compared to technical analysis even it still rely on data of past. Usually i put technical analysis just as the second verification if technical analysis is the same with fundamental analysis the trend would be right for up to 99%.

Some forex traders make their trading decisions based solely on their technical analysis while some others prefer to go only with fundamentals. Both a lot more traders have found that they make more profitable trades going along with the two though giving precedence to fundamentals. I belong to this later group and besides everything else, it is the safest way to approach the market.

Yes, some traders do that they put more effort by put technical indicators such as lines or even indicators like RSI or Stochastic. Some even trying to combine it with candle formation. I see fundamental analysis which i am using right now more effective in many ways, itis more make a sense to me since it is reflected to the real news which used by many people, not always right but majority is right.

• 2 weeks later...

Technical analysis also worthed just look at so many trends which proven based on technical analysis because there is pattern in the market however, it is very complex the situation is dynamic, and might be work for a while, as for fundamental strategy that will ever work because it is the clear or raw strength of one country's economy.

Fundamental and Technical analysis are two different types of analysis. First, technical analysis is using patterns or algorithms and also compare the datas of past while the fundamental analysis is using an economic fundamental data that can be tracked through high-impact news news like CPI or unemployment.

• 1 month later...

Second, fundamental analysis usually doesn't need some graphs and other things which technical analysis has. Well i don't want to say it(fundamental) is not accurate but people react to economy policy or to an economy policy of big country such as China, United States, or European Union with such a hype. Some people even put high expectation to an economy data.