Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo Vs Real Trading

rockstar

But the timing is also important because once you make the transition from demo to real account you must be prepared to use real money that you can lose at any time. As much as you dont need to take longer than necessary before you go into the real account one should also make sure that they dont leave the demo account prematurely and they have had good practice in here.

basically they just make theirself more familiar with tools that they want to use in forex and also how to deal with few market's condition :D and that what they should learn in demo account before move to real account, about funding for real account, i think there are forex forum which people can use to get bucks for their trading, one month already enough to get about $50 :D.

But most of the times the use of demo account is just to practice for the newbie trader and we all know that all the traders have came into this forex business with the basics they have learnt from the demo account . i am not sure weather till what extent the trader will get benefited with demo account but i can say that he can be benifited to a maximum extent if he really trade with demo account seriously .

But most of the times the use of demo account is just to practice for the newbie trader and we all know that all the traders have came into this forex business with the basics they have learnt from the demo account . i am not sure weather till what extent the trader will get benefited with demo account but i can say that he can be benifited to a maximum extent if he really trade with demo account seriously .

Well, this is true, demo account is commonly used for the newbies here to know and to understand about forex trading system here. Ths is such an important thing for us to know about this actually here. By the way, there is a few real contest with real money prize using the demo account.

The demo account is in use by both beginner traders and experienced traders at the same time and I dont think that any trader would feel that they benefited to a maximum extent which would warrant them to stop using the demo account. Even expert traders still use it to tweak and adjust their trading strategies accordingly as necessary.

A demo account is a place where every trader will be starting there forex carries and now each and every professional trader have started there forex carries and got succeeded just because of the demo trading ., So in my opinion i really have a good value for the demo account and i am sure that demo account is really a friend of many people .

I'm suprise. I did not trade in demo for the last three weeks and I'm some how hard time earnign in real account right now. Even though I'm trading for one year in real account already. I make sure that I still do trade in demo account. I don't know if its just a coincidence but I guess right now its better that I return to demo account and trade in demo account again while maintaining my real account as well.

in my opinion demo trading like a game no emotional in demo trading and you can enter any trade without any fear but with live account you must work against your emotion and the price

one thing that many people see as not important thing :D, emotion is important and that will control us and will give us fatal movement if we do that thing, i don't suggest newbie to jump into real account when they want to start forex, but don't spend so much time in demo account :D, you will get knowledge but you will miss one of the important thing in forex :D.

one thing that many people see as not important thing :D, emotion is important and that will control us and will give us fatal movement if we do that thing, i don't suggest newbie to jump into real account when they want to start forex, but don't spend so much time in demo account :D, you will get knowledge but you will miss one of the important thing in forex :D.

You therefore need to maintain a balance between the two so that you can make the most out of your learning experience in forex trading. You can ease yourself into the real acount through bonuses from forums for example where you can tackle emotions.

You therefore need to maintain a balance between the two so that you can make the most out of your learning experience in forex trading. You can ease yourself into the real acount through bonuses from forums for example where you can tackle emotions.

yeah, you are totally right that is the way i am now, actually i invested few bucks but mostly of my capital come from Forex Forum and from the result of my previous trading, i prefer this way since i am not look for earn yet, but from what i see that demo account result and real trading result could be different, in my cases i see that demo account have better result a bit rather than real account

if we do not have a good ability to trade should we train our abilities we have to demo trade first because it would be more profitable for the real trade which will we do than we are forcing yourself to do real trades with very limited capacity

when you feel confident with your skills it is better to trade in real account, if you only spend your time in demo account then you will get only virtual money, but if you still feel that you are nothing then it is better to trade in demo account, with demo trading it will give you more confident since you will relax when trade here

according to my analysis, this time should not join the EU because it is not enough news to learn something for the next month

should also not sure about EU ^ ^, of course, if the technical analysis of the good doctor, sure not shrink anywhere, but guess direction also that your money management

Often spend D1 doctors A 4h actually DC but mostly spend D1! For example, the EU has a strong support level at 1.3000 hey GU nearest resistance is 1.6000 1.61700 also support gold in 1625, At the close command is expecting it to support up to put SL below support only !

As you seems much capital should at in 1306, can endure DC but not defined DC's why you cut command

Its the demo account which should give way to real account.Demo account gives us a platform to test our knowledge and skills in Forex trading before jumping into Forex. Its lets us to ascertain whether we are really capable of doing Forex trading or not. So a person should always first trade using a demo account and gain experience about the working of Forex market before enter into real trading.

Its the demo account which should give way to real account.Demo account gives us a platform to test our knowledge and skills in Forex trading before jumping into Forex. Its lets us to ascertain whether we are really capable of doing Forex trading or not. So a person should always first trade using a demo account and gain experience about the working of Forex market before enter into real trading.

and some strategy too dude, some traders prefer demo account to test some of their experimental strategy that they think may work in forex, and that is totally helpful for them because they will see like what the result and in most cases if something bad happened here, the same thing will happened in your real account too, so it is like experimental place with a lot of virtual money

A demo trading is a very better way to gain good knowledge about forex and with out demo trading i am sure that almost all of the traders will not be into this forex . The real trading will help you to earn money and demo trading provide you a realistic trading environment where we can gain a very good knowledge to trade with real trading .

A demo trading is a very better way to gain good knowledge about forex and with out demo trading i am sure that almost all of the traders will not be into this forex . The real trading will help you to earn money and demo trading provide you a realistic trading environment where we can gain a very good knowledge to trade with real trading .

I agree with you. Demo trading is the right place to start trading and learn for beginner. I also started trading in demo and it's very helpful for me because i get trading experience which i can use to trade with real account. Until now, i also use it to test my trading strategy and to take part in demo contest.

Those who do not get into the demo account first before getting to trade in the real account are just setting themselves up for more unnecessary losses. Yes, all beginners face more losses during the initial stages but the practice you get in the demo account will help to reduce this.