Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo Vs Real Trading

rockstar

day by day our trading brokers are growing their smartness. they give us live demo trading now-a-days. that is so important to learn forex tarding. when an investor want to invest in forex trading he should fierst trade with demo trading. at first download a software a open a demo account which take 1 minutes. then trade with that software and you will get a proper basic knowledge about forex. then when you think that you can trade with real money then you open a real account. first time you should invest low and if you think you could earn money then you can invest high. you should follow indicators which suggest you sell/buy or close signal.

true by studying some of the tools available on the trading software will help us to analyze price movements and this will provide a lot of convenience to trade profitably but we also have to remember that there are tools on the trading software is simply a pointer only and sometimes the data provided not always true because, in addition to our practice to learn how to use those tools would be even better if we have to trade our risk management

We must not compare demo to real account. demo account is only good for practice while real account is good for earning. So in short if you are in demo account that means you can do lots of things in here without fearing that you will get MC or you going to loss your funds. Because if you get MC in your demo account you can simply open another demo account. But in real account. What you loss is your loss.

it is true we do not have to compare between a demo account with real time trading account by using the demo account can we free to do anything it will be but when we do our real trading will be limited by the risk of loss and with a demo account, we are also required to find out how how to trade little risk and find profitable trading system that later we will apply to the real trade

• 2 weeks later...

Both demo account and real account have their own advantages. Demo account is basically used by the newbies to get started with trading in forex. It mainly for the purpose of practicing. While, real money trading deals with the trades which are taken in order to earn some money out of it.

I rslly do not know why you have to merge the two records simultaneously but if that is causing your achievements, why modify a successful group. I would choose the trial consideration for a investor that already has an current way to use the practise records for examining new techniques.

We must not compare demo to real account. demo account is only good for practice while real account is good for earning. So in short if you are in demo account that means you can do lots of things in here without fearing that you will get MC or you going to loss your funds. Because if you get MC in your demo account you can simply open another demo account. But in real account. What you loss is your loss.

I think demo contest is the best way to make practice while we get our chance to earn money from it, my broker offer the real prize ( the prize can be withdrawn anytime by the winner ) and the other broker offer trading balance for the prize, both of prize give us more chance to earn money.

Both demo account and real account have their own advantages. Demo account is basically used by the newbies to get started with trading in forex. It mainly for the purpose of practicing. While, real money trading deals with the trades which are taken in order to earn some money out of it.

Yes, the demo account is more about practising and is actually a simulation of the real thing where the main advantage for traders is that they can either practice their trading skills and work on their trading strategies without having to use real money in the process. It would be a bit difficult to trade in a real account where you would be putting real money at risk because you are still learning.

I think demo contest is the best way to make practice while we get our chance to earn money from it, my broker offer the real prize ( the prize can be withdrawn anytime by the winner ) and the other broker offer trading balance for the prize, both of prize give us more chance to earn money.

That's true. Contest demo also can help you campare your success to other members. So even if you don't win if you are ranked near the winner then you know you have something to take to be successful in forex trading. Me I also uses contest demo account. But although I don't really expect to win. Theirs nothing wrong with trying. If you got a lucky break then its better position yourself now in contest demo.

That's true. Contest demo also can help you campare your success to other members. So even if you don't win if you are ranked near the winner then you know you have something to take to be successful in forex trading. Me I also uses contest demo account. But although I don't really expect to win. Theirs nothing wrong with trying. If you got a lucky break then its better position yourself now in contest demo.

There is never any harm if we tried and tried in demo contest, in addition we will always get a chance to win, we can hone our trading skills on and on, and it will certainly give us great results for our real trading. That's why I never want to miss the opportunity to participate in a demo contest, like 999 demo contest which the registration will be closed tomorrow, and the contest will start on November 14.

Well Demo account is really a great tool for most of the forex traders not only for newbie traders bit also for the expert traders . and the demo account is the place where there will be provide with a real forex account environment will be provided which help the users to feel free with the real account when they are trading . and the currency we trade in demo account is virtual currency . so it will really help for many newbie traders . and for expert traders the demo accounts will help them to try out the strategies in demo account first .

Of course not new traders alone find the demo account useful but even those experienced shall find it great to go to try new strategies and techniques before applying them in their real trades. I think not only it let us test whatever we want but it adds to our confidence and make us trade better.

The demo account is still important to all traders despite many people thinking that its only useful when it comes to newbie traders only. I think that this is where many people are missing the point. Nonetheless, both are still important to a trader's career if they want to be successful and profitable out of forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea for sure demo account is even the right place to start forex and its hold some good basic fact which can help in building up the traders knowledge for sure and uplift their trading standard.

What we can see from the facility of the demo account here, this is correct, the demo account here is the best place to start understanding Forex. In this way here, we can see the good thing and the risk from Forex trading. What we can get, and what we will face here

Well not many traders like me can boast of their trading performance,so they use the demo account platform to rehearse and learn from whatever source they acquire knowledge.But at a point in time we ought to kick start with real trading to experience what it feels to trade with your hard earned cash.

Well not many traders like me can boast of their trading performance,so they use the demo account platform to rehearse and learn from whatever source they acquire knowledge.But at a point in time we ought to kick start with real trading to experience what it feels to trade with your hard earned cash.

You are right because you cannot make any money if you are simply in the demo account only. The real money is made in the real account which is where all the knowledge and practice gained is going to be useful to land you into profitable trades. The real motivation for going into trading is to make profit ultimately.

Yes we can't make money if we trade in demo. But do you think you can make money if you trade in real account if you don't have enough knowledge and know how to trade in forex? the result will be the same you don't earn money in real account also. Worse you will get MC. But in demo account even if you don't earn money at least your still gaining something and that is knowledge.

The demo trading is just to make you learn how to trade forex but real account is used to trade with the real money . and this demo account is just to practice and make your self familiar with forex but real trading account helps you to trade and earn real money . so i can say that both real and demo trading accounts are very much helpful to the traders .

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think that they are meant to be compared as rivals, each jostling to occupy top spot. This is a wrong manner of approach. we should see them asmutually exclusive in this case and serve different purposes for traders of different levels. Hence the need to be able to get ahead of the arguments and into reality.

This days i am seeing that most of the traders are spending most of there time with demo account rather then real account because most of them want to trade with real money only after gaining a very good knowledge of forex and that is really a good thing and it should be accepted by many of the traders .

This days i am seeing that most of the traders are spending most of there time with demo account rather then real account because most of them want to trade with real money only after gaining a very good knowledge of forex and that is really a good thing and it should be accepted by many of the traders .

if you trade too long in demo account i am not sure you will even get good money in real account sooner after you move, demo account for me only as basic part and also experiment place for me so i can get myself familiar with all thing that i need to know in forex before i jump into real trading

But the timing is also important because once you make the transition from demo to real account you must be prepared to use real money that you can lose at any time. As much as you dont need to take longer than necessary before you go into the real account one should also make sure that they dont leave the demo account prematurely and they have had good practice in here.