Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo Vs Real Trading

rockstar

The only thing I know about FBS is that they offer a leverage of 1:3000, But I also know a couple of many other brokers out there that offer the same leverage, and I think its too risky such a high leverage, I always think its a bait. Thats why I stick to my broker FreshForex, even though they offer a leverage of 1:1000, I prefer just 1:100.. very good to work with!

Too high man. Up to 1:400 as high as you can, even as much as that sometimes keeps you wondering that you are doing right or not, and yes that 1:100 leverage is good you, it seems prefer standard and sustainable( if you do a proper risk management). Most veterans prefer 1:100 because risk and reward ratio is well balanced there. Myself is 1:200, i have plan for 1:100 but after i got more than $1000000 in my account, but that is a very long story to that :D

services as a result of employing Meta Trader 5 and several other mobile platforms. Navigation FXB Trading is able to provide speculation opportunities for traders that will help them gain an edge over all other online brokerage of all these platforms is quite simple and they offer an enhanced insight into the forex trends and market shifts.

Firstly I don't like to trade with Bots and rather than that I also don't like to trade with the Brokers, Thus I am learning to trade manually and earn enough knowledge and experience and skills to survive in the Forex Market.

if we can not understand all the facilities well it will facilitate us run it, and we need to do is a good learning and also profitable, for that thing we need to do is learn well to master the way of work correctly

Demo has own advantage and it will be useful for trader who are still learning about forex trading.  Not only beginner but also for experienced trader. demo account is the perfect environment to improve your trading skills and test new strategies before investing your own money. Even, I also still  use demo account until now in FXB Trading

Firstly I don't like to trade with Bots and rather than that I also don't like to trade with the Brokers, Thus I am learning to trade manually and earn enough knowledge and experience and skills to survive in the Forex Market.

Survival is the main thing in forex. As long as you can survive, you can have another opportunity. But if you lose all your capital then there is nothing you can do in the market. So maintain your risks always.

For a demo it is good if we take advantage of the best possible, forex business is where the business is very big risk, so we better before plunge in real trading it will try to stage the stages in learning with the aim of facilitating to run profitable trading

• 2 weeks later...

For a demo it is good if we take advantage of the best possible, forex business is where the business is very big risk, so we better before plunge in real trading it will try to stage the stages in learning with the aim of facilitating to run profitable trading

I agree that we should take an advantage of demo trading to the fullest, it is an account that precisely made for that. But real account is different thing, that is the real deal. If you make profit, you win. If you lose, you are really lose your money. Demo account is the complementary of real account and good for all kind of traders.

A good Demo Practice of about 6 months in the Forex Market, would be sufficient to ensure success in the real market, but we should never stop learning in the Forex Market.

For the demo it will be very useful if the study with the best possible, in the demo account we can practice this trading is good on the run, and forex business is not an instant business, but in forex business this risk is very large, so there must be stages in the learning phase regularly to better understand the management of this trading by bringing a success

I don’t know why we are opening such a thread and make discussion over it. There is no feasible comparison between real and demo trading. Demo trading helps us to gain aptitude about forex market and gather real understanding about forex trading without investing any money. That means demo trading is completely for learning purposes. While real trading is the core of forex trading, we are trading real currencies here.

Demo account or real account should be maximized as well as possible because it would help us to earn money. Both will give us trading experience that we can use to improve our trading skills. I also use demo account in fxb trading to get more trading experience. beside that, to understand more about forex trading

Demo account or real account should be maximized as well as possible because it would help us to earn money. Both will give us trading experience that we can use to improve our trading skills. I also use demo account to get more trading experience. beside that, to understand more about forex trading

Demo account will indeed have a very important role for a trader, because in a demo account we can practice going forex trading is good and true, and forex business it is not an instant business, but where the business must be the stages in learning on the run for a successful desire in forex trading business

What? not worthy? Maybe you should change that view, i think that is one of the most important account. It is a complementary of real account. Imagine a forex world without real account, for me that is a total disaster and make forex less appeal in the eyes of newcomers. My life was hard if there was no real account, and it also helps people who want to experiment with new strategy or when use a new forex robot.

Traders who do not understand for good trading management, traders should continue to improve the ability of better trading, forex business is a business that has a very big risk role, so traders continue to strive in learning and learning as in a demo account so we can practice will run forex trading is better and better able to understand for the benefit of the way obtained

A demo account is a live simulation. So it mimics live prices very closely. They do have a slight difference at some points in price as well. Overall, trading in a demo account offers a great service to novices that would otherwise have to learn using, and probably losing, real money.

A demo account is a live simulation. So it mimics live prices very closely. They do have a slight difference at some points in price as well. Overall, trading in a demo account offers a great service to novices that would otherwise have to learn using, and probably losing, real money.

One of the greatest benefits of demo accounts. And this is not only hugely beneficial for new traders but also for experienced traders as well. When they try to test out something which has potential they test it on demo and see how it can perform in live account.

Demo account is important also for a trader especially for a newbie, forex business is not a business that where instant to run, and trader of course to continue to improve the ability of trading better for where will plunge in real tradingnya able to get maximum result