Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo Vs Real Trading

rockstar

@sidejob, agree with you. Demo contests are a distraction to new traders who are trying to learn. They think in the process they may earn something but in the process they forget their purpose is to learn and not earn money from the contest. So they better avoid it in my opinion.

I don't think they should avoid it, just join it once or twice won't hurt their motivation to keep trading and sharpening their skills. It is also a good place if trader do right, to see how good they are compared to the other traders who also maybe experts because demo contest is not just for newbies.

I don't think they should avoid it, just join it once or twice won't hurt their motivation to keep trading and sharpening their skills. It is also a good place if trader do right, to see how good they are compared to the other traders who also maybe experts because demo contest is not just for newbies.

for that we must be able to learn and try as much as possible to master it, so use and learn correctly in order to be profitable, in order to run it properly, and more profitable

Right, demo contest is not just for newbie. Experience trader also can take part in trading contest, for getting more experience or to try their trading strategy. I do not take part in any trading contest, i just use demo account in FXB trading to make practice 

Right, demo contest is not just for newbie. Experience trader also can take part in trading contest, for getting more experience or to try their trading strategy. I do not take part in any trading contest, i just use demo account in FXB trading to make practice 

demo contest in forex trading we can see and also we understood well in order to master how it works, because it is a demo contest account is one of the good facilities to be able to help traders run trading well, so when entering a real account more understand

to see how good they are compared to the other traders

This thing does not remain when people enter trading contest. Most try to get competitive and win the prize. And in the process they forget they are trying to learn but instead they are doing something else. And just my opinion, comparing others with my own won't be bringing me anything. But building a profitable trading plan will.

Yes, they surely will do something like that and it is the truth, contest is all about competition but when you able to make more profit than others it means you are getting better. As for comparison, it shouldn't be as your own parameter to see that you are good enough or not you can use others aside from comparing yourself with the other big traders or more successful trader. Anyway, i agree with that building plan, you can get a new idea or better insight when build a plan from comparing your performance with the others.

Yes, they surely will do something like that and it is the truth, contest is all about competition but when you able to make more profit than others it means you are getting better. As for comparison, it shouldn't be as your own parameter to see that you are good enough or not you can use others aside from comparing yourself with the other big traders or more successful trader. Anyway, i agree with that building plan, you can get a new idea or better insight when build a plan from comparing your performance with the others.

a trader does need a good way to work to make it easy for us to achieve a good idea, because with many ways and a good trader system in trading it will provide a nice convenience and help our planning to become profitable traders

Yeah, Demo is the best way to obtain the required knowledge and the real trading is the platform to test that knowledge. But it will only work, if you have utter seriousness in it.

Best place to gain experience too, unless you do count the risk when use real account. As long as everything is fine i think that demo account gives us more safety feeling compared to try something in real account or do a backtest there, the risk will jump to its highest.

Best place to gain experience too, unless you do count the risk when use real account. As long as everything is fine i think that demo account gives us more safety feeling compared to try something in real account or do a backtest there, the risk will jump to its highest.

to be able to produce a good experience in forex trading, it can be achieved when we learn and also try to gradually what we do not know and try to do to add insight and experience and it should be able to run and learn as well as possible in order to profitable, because it affects how it works with it will be very easy in getting everything right in FXB Trading broker

Demo and Read Trading both are different things. Demo can be useful to gain experience but this Demo Trading Practice, could be used to learn about the Forex Trading and later use the gained knowledge to deal in with the Real Trading.

the difference is very little ndan, it must be true we do in order to understand and also master everything, to be able to produce everything properly, and as long as traders can take advantage of existing facilities on demo account and that we can do his work in real account, so that our management is more mature

We have to keep in mind that we can not master everything in the market. So we would be better off if we focus on improving those things which we need to be profitable in this business. If we try to gain all the knowledge in this market then our lives will be over but the knowledge won't end.

of course, because it is all we have to learn well, in order to generate big profits all of it requires planning and also a good management in order to be more easily managed and controlled properly

We have to keep in mind that we can not master everything in the market. So we would be better off if we focus on improving those things which we need to be profitable in this business. If we try to gain all the knowledge in this market then our lives will be over but the knowledge won't end.

Even big traders cannot do that and usually at their top they are trying to band and create some kind of trading group that will help them to trade. By the way, demo or real trading is not a big matter for newbie, but for experienced traders or for some veterans, i think they will value real trading more and be careful with it also spend more time there.

demo account and demo contest, is one of the facilities that help all have their respective advantages, and it should be utilized well to be able to generate big profits, because traders need a good process in order to make trading more successful is to learn, use broker FXB Trading to make it easier for us to study demo account and demo contest

Demo is the best way to learn and the Real Trading is the way to test the knowledge which you gain in there.

the existence of a good demo account in forex trading is one that we need to learn and understand in order to benefit, take advantage and learn the demo account properly in order to more profitable

of course, because it is all we have to learn well, in order to generate big profits all of it requires planning and also a good management in order to be more easily managed and controlled properly

How can you learn everything in the market? And how is it possible? You already know the amount of knowledge about forex is spread over the internet. Even if you consider learning most of the things at FF you won't be able to do so in several years.

Without knowledge you can learn how to trade by keep trading but i won't guarantee that would be a pleasant training because you can easily lose and have higher chance to quit the market. So keep practicing in demo account and trade for money in real account, and this demo vs real account is easily ended. Both are important.

demo accounts and real accounts are very important for traders. For me the demo account really helps me to do the trading training well before I start trading in real account. Also, with a demo account I can test the server from IC Markets broker before I actually decide trading at that broker. It turns out from a demo account, I can tell that the server from IC Markets is really very good and the execution is very fast

demo accounts and real accounts are very important for traders. For me the demo account really helps me to do the trading training well before I start trading in real account. Also, with a demo account I can test the server from IC Markets broker before I actually decide trading at that broker. It turns out from a demo account, I can tell that the server from IC Markets is really very good and the execution is very fast

for that learn the demo account as well as possible in order to master and understand all the facilities properly with so our ability and effort more successful to reach the profits and make trading more correctly understand

Both demo trading or real trading have difference. Sometimes, i trade with my FBS demo account, and i also trade with real account. :)

The only thing I know about FBS is that they offer a leverage of 1:3000, But I also know a couple of many other brokers out there that offer the same leverage, and I think its too risky such a high leverage, I always think its a bait. Thats why I stick to my broker FreshForex, even though they offer a leverage of 1:1000, I prefer just 1:100.. very good to work with!