Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luck vs Education vs Experience

rockstar

One is need to be able to acquire another. So, for me if you have experience you have the knowledge because you may not learn those knowledge by reading or whatever, but you have acquired those knowledge by experience where you have a greater understanding about that matter as you have experienced it on your own and not just by reading.

I guess that traders read about trading related with basic knowledge and strategy. and mostly of traders time spend in reading is search the best trading strategy which suitable with them. but its will not enrich the trading skill as far as they are not applies their knowledge in practice. so, important to directly practice after traders upgrading their self with new knowledge.

Firstly education is really very important and after that experience is very important and then if possible if luck favors then that would be really great . If we are educated only we can trade and if we go on trade we will be getting experience and we cant say when luck will be in our favor . so i give my first preference to education and then to experience .

One investment platform where luck has no place is in forex trading. I do not think any forex trader would forfeit the place of getting adequately educated and expect luck to do the work. It does not happen. In forex, intellectual exercise is very key. We must learn and learn by experience also.

i think it won't be end but i think that experience is the first, education is something that related to knowledge but not knowledge itself, and luck for me is something that is good to have but become depend too much for it will give nothing to us. as for me i prefer to do have good experience and also good knowledge at least some basic skill, so far i am still lack of experience and some advanced technique in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

In forex trading there are three thing that are, Luck, Education and Experience so i am going to ask that which one is the most important? Please share your experience that how these things are helping you in trading and which one is most important for you? I prefer experience. IF you will have more experience then more you will earn, because my trading is improving with my experience.

if you ask me in the forex business there must be a separate level to achieve success, the most important thing for me is education, because education will we practice it in the trade, if it gets lost will be gained experience and it can detect errors in the trade, because without forex education will not run properly, if you rely on luck that will surely be a loss, there will be no experience without education.

knowledge, experience and luck are intertwined, because we've got the experience will complement our knowledge so that we will become even better in the trade, and once we have a good ability with the knowledge and experience that we get the luck will always in the trade we do

if you ask me in the forex business there must be a separate level to achieve success, the most important thing for me is education, because education will we practice it in the trade, if it gets lost will be gained experience and it can detect errors in the trade, because without forex education will not run properly, if you rely on luck that will surely be a loss, there will be no experience without education.

For me education and experience is something that we cannot separate, it will be together, since forex is practical thing so we need experience too, while we need education as the part of our experience. But something that i think will help us in rare cases only Luck, in most cases we depend on Education and Experience

• 2 weeks later...

For me education and experience is something that we cannot separate, it will be together, since forex is practical thing so we need experience too, while we need education as the part of our experience. But something that i think will help us in rare cases only Luck, in most cases we depend on Education and Experience

yeah,i don't think we need much luck as a trader when we are sure of our trading skills and market analysis.but if one is not educative enough as a trader,i can tell even if such trader is lucky he/she will still end up losing all he/she has worked for,if one is experiences enough and have the knowledge to trade, making profit from trading will be much easier.

When educated yourself properly there is a tendency that the trader will earn alot of money here but no one should ever try to depend on luck here in the forex trading market and at the same time just be ready to get more success if you are an hardworking type

When educated yourself properly there is a tendency that the trader will earn alot of money here but no one should ever try to depend on luck here in the forex trading market and at the same time just be ready to get more success if you are an hardworking type

i cannot say that it will give bigger guarantee for us, but it will give us bigger chance to earn in forex, since we already know the basic thing about forex so well and with that we can earn well without need to spend much time in forex, and our training will be more efficient rather than doing it alone.

But at the same time you get to know only one thing and that is the profit that do comes in through luck is never a good profit its just an unexpected profit so all that a trader need do is for him to get the most out of the forex trade with proper understanding

But at the same time you get to know only one thing and that is the profit that do comes in through luck is never a good profit its just an unexpected profit so all that a trader need do is for him to get the most out of the forex trade with proper understanding

I prefer both education and experience. Sure education and experience helps you to earn more from forex market. I don't believe in luck, luck means nothing just wasting our time. Education is most important for survival in forex business without good education we don't have good experience.

I prefer both education and experience. Sure education and experience helps you to earn more from forex market. I don't believe in luck, luck means nothing just wasting our time. Education is most important for survival in forex business without good education we don't have good experience.

First education and then i will bring that education to trading that will give me experience while it also improve my skill at the same time. since both of the important, it will be just like a chain for traders, with education and experience traders will increase skills so efficient more than we ever imagine.

In forex market profit definately depends on two option. One is luck another is education. I think the percentage of

luck is 40 and education is 60%.

Experience also have important role. It give us many valuable lessons. And we must remember, we can't rely on luck only if we wanna get profit consistently in forex. We must learn and make practice regularly to hone our trading skills. Yeah, we need them to be a successful trader, although sometimes luck also help us, but it's not every time.

I will always go with education and experience. I don't rely on luck. I rely on certainty. I know its really hard to make good income in forex and we can get MC in matter of few hours only if we do every thing the wrong way. That's why its always best if we can find ways and means to trade properly as in the long run we can really become a successful forex trader. Just keep on trading and keep on pushing ourselves to become successful.

I will always go with education and experience. I don't rely on luck. I rely on certainty. I know its really hard to make good income in forex and we can get MC in matter of few hours only if we do every thing the wrong way. That's why its always best if we can find ways and means to trade properly as in the long run we can really become a successful forex trader. Just keep on trading and keep on pushing ourselves to become successful.

That makes us feel difficult to get a consistent profit is a process that we can not run properly. Because after all, we need a process, not an instant. Go with the process and keep learning.

if a trader trade just with luck his trading life will be very short. we always need a stable strategy which can help us to make a living with forex. that is why the first step is education and then experience and when you have enough experience then the skills will get improved.

Luck should not be at the topmost in these three matters being talked about in this thread. a trader should place education and experience first and luck will come naturally. a real trader doesn't depend in a "LUCK" but in skill and experience in forex. if trader depend in a "LUCK" then probably that may be called as gambling.

Well, in trading forex, we need to learn well. It means, education is the first step. Next step is the experience. The more we do, we will know more about forex and its risks. The Luck is based on the situation when we have no choice to decide.

I note that there is also an element of Luck in forex trading. No matter how hard we worked to analyze the market, it is still unpredictable. If it is unpredictable and if no strategy is perfect, there will always be times when you would wish that Luck is on your side.