Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Luck vs Education vs Experience

• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

monyitomon

monyitomon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,991 posts
Education and Experience is what important to me because without this then you can't do anything. Luck will just come by surprise we shouldn't expect this to come that's why we should have Education and Experience because that is what will help us to succeed in Forex trading.

chintu

chintu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • LocationIndia
Yes education and Experience will matters a lot because luck will not be in our favor all the time and it is really foolishness if a trader depend on luck because luck is an unexpected even and depending on that unexpected event how can we risk all our capital investment to luck that is really not good and it should be avoided by a trader to believe on luck .

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
After a year in forex trading and after getting MC once last year. I'm happy that I end up having eight active accounts and have 2,000 dollars capital. Now my goal for this year is to reach 5,000 dollars capital and have 10 active accounts. I don't know if I can do it but I hope I can. Lets see if theirs a way or means for me to maintain and reach my goal this year without getting MC again.

tirus

tirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,482 posts
Thats definitely a good way to look at it @chintu because you cannot depend on luck all the time that you are trading. In fact you should not even be thinking of luck when you are trading because it wont be able to help you much in making good trading decisions.

luke1

luke1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Thats definitely a good way to look at it @chintu because you cannot depend on luck all the time that you are trading. In fact you should not even be thinking of luck when you are trading because it wont be able to help you much in making good trading decisions.

Yes, it is true actually. If we know, the market will have big problem or the market in the certain time is dangerous, then we still want to go in the market, then if we lose the money, it is not talking about the luck anymore. Actually also we can do the risk management in forex trading

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
Theirs no room for luck for me. For me every thing is going to be about education and experience. That's why I always do research daily and that's why I always do trade daily in this way I can incrase my knowledge and gain experience each day. I hope I can make good income on regular basis. this is my goal in life. I'm rooting for it also.

Syrine22

Syrine22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,286 posts
I wouldn't be going for just one since the other might just not be functioning without another.I think education and experience are the major key to success when we are doing forex.luck to me wouldn't be helpful at all time.it must surely fail at a point.

Ofejiro20

Ofejiro20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
As a trader whether newbie or not, the idea of luck in forex trading should be ruled out by now simply because you cannot be guarantee if luck will be on side all the time so your profit is not always constant. To me forex education and experience are both essential tools need to be a successful trader.

chintu

chintu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • LocationIndia

As a trader whether newbie or not, the idea of luck in forex trading should be ruled out by now simply because you cannot be guarantee if luck will be on side all the time so your profit is not always constant. To me forex education and experience are both essential tools need to be a successful trader.

I don't think luck will be in the favor of the trader all the time and some times there are some situation where a trader have taken a wrong decision and finally they will be getting into profitable trade just because of the luck . but i am sure that luck will not be favoring us most of the times so its better to have a knowledge and experience .

willy

willy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
nothing like getting big experience in forex because luck can help you time and 10 times no but when you have good experience and you can analyze the pairs here you will be a proffessional trader

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
Knowledge without experience is just nothing but knowledge. You know that if you mix yellow and blue you will get a color green. But it does not mean you know how to paint right? That's why its very important that we have both knowledge and experience. the more we earn in forex the more we can maintain that earning probability. Me right now I can say I'm happy that I'm earning good some how.

PROPENSITY100

PROPENSITY100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
I think luck has no role to play in our success in Forex however experience and learning are the secrets behind the success in Forex. Without making efforts to learn and practice Forex trading one should never start real trading.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts
Education and experience are things that we need if we wanna trade. If we just rely on luck, we will not be be a successful trader. By learning from experience, we will get valuable lesson that we can use to make our trading skill be better.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

nothing like getting big experience in forex because luck can help you time and 10 times no but when you have good experience and you can analyze the pairs here you will be a proffessional trader

without education you won't get any experience, that is something that we need to get first, i mean education here is the first step, you learn what is forex and how it works, and some strategy it means education for you, and experience is like execution thingy, you must do that thing before you get some experience here

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
Well that is true practice is always the best way to get success luck is not good to rely on so we need to work very hard if we really want something good in this program and that is what I will be doing to be on the safe side.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

Well that is true practice is always the best way to get success luck is not good to rely on so we need to work very hard if we really want something good in this program and that is what I will be doing to be on the safe side.

you mean training is a safe side?, well i think that training also good in this case since that thing will also increase our own experience as for newbie it also helpful for them because demo account exist so the can do that there, but luck for me also important even they are only a bit, but if you can combine them all (education & luck) then you will gain a lot of profit from your own trading

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts
Luck is not always on our side, just once or twice only. Our success in forex is determined by our own, how our efforts to achieve it. By learning we will gain knowledge, we use this knowledge to practice and from practice we will get experience that we can learn as well.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
Luck will happen once in a blue moon. If you really want to earn constant profit you need to trade properly and you can only trade properly if you have trading skills. But if you don't have trading skills chance are you just going to end up losing one time after another. That's why its always best to invest in forex if you already have good practice in demo account because without practice we can end up getting MC.

riddick09

riddick09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts
Luck for me is just boosting our confidence but not really have the chance to have its way to maximize or can manage it. Yet, the most important in Forex trading for me is getting experience. This will mean as well of learning things that can't be acquired by just reading or knowing from other traders. Experience is the way for us to progress in Forex.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

Education and experience are things that we need if we wanna trade. If we just rely on luck, we will not be be a successful trader. By learning from experience, we will get valuable lesson that we can use to make our trading skill be better.

but we will be lucky traders :D,i think that lucky traders is very rare and even they are lucky in some trading but i think that will only affect for few days and then all that luck will be lost, as for me i still stand that all of them is important but if you already have experience and education then you can do profit more than 90%