Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luck vs Education vs Experience

rockstar

Knowledge without experience is just nothing but knowledge. You know that if you mix yellow and blue you will get a color green. But it does not mean you know how to paint right? That's why its very important that we have both knowledge and experience. the more we earn in forex the more we can maintain that earning probability. Me right now I can say I'm happy that I'm earning good some how.

• 4 weeks later...

nothing like getting big experience in forex because luck can help you time and 10 times no but when you have good experience and you can analyze the pairs here you will be a proffessional trader

without education you won't get any experience, that is something that we need to get first, i mean education here is the first step, you learn what is forex and how it works, and some strategy it means education for you, and experience is like execution thingy, you must do that thing before you get some experience here

• 2 weeks later...

Well that is true practice is always the best way to get success luck is not good to rely on so we need to work very hard if we really want something good in this program and that is what I will be doing to be on the safe side.

you mean training is a safe side?, well i think that training also good in this case since that thing will also increase our own experience as for newbie it also helpful for them because demo account exist so the can do that there, but luck for me also important even they are only a bit, but if you can combine them all (education & luck) then you will gain a lot of profit from your own trading

Luck is not always on our side, just once or twice only. Our success in forex is determined by our own, how our efforts to achieve it. By learning we will gain knowledge, we use this knowledge to practice and from practice we will get experience that we can learn as well.

Luck will happen once in a blue moon. If you really want to earn constant profit you need to trade properly and you can only trade properly if you have trading skills. But if you don't have trading skills chance are you just going to end up losing one time after another. That's why its always best to invest in forex if you already have good practice in demo account because without practice we can end up getting MC.

Luck for me is just boosting our confidence but not really have the chance to have its way to maximize or can manage it. Yet, the most important in Forex trading for me is getting experience. This will mean as well of learning things that can't be acquired by just reading or knowing from other traders. Experience is the way for us to progress in Forex.

Education and experience are things that we need if we wanna trade. If we just rely on luck, we will not be be a successful trader. By learning from experience, we will get valuable lesson that we can use to make our trading skill be better.

but we will be lucky traders :D,i think that lucky traders is very rare and even they are lucky in some trading but i think that will only affect for few days and then all that luck will be lost, as for me i still stand that all of them is important but if you already have experience and education then you can do profit more than 90%

but we will be lucky traders :D,i think that lucky traders is very rare and even they are lucky in some trading but i think that will only affect for few days and then all that luck will be lost, as for me i still stand that all of them is important but if you already have experience and education then you can do profit more than 90%

Yes luck will not at all help us most of the times and there will be only some situation where Luck will be helping us . Well i am sure that education matters a lit because just with education and practice you can be experienced so before getting experienced you need to be well educated in forex .

If we just rely on luck only we will not be successful in forex trading and it is similar to gambling. We need the ability to be able to get profit in forex, this capability we can get if we want to practice well. And to practice properly, we need knowledge.

That's totally not acceptable to just have luck in our trading. This will mean that we don't have confidence in ourselves already. Luck should go lesser what we think. And therefore, experience is better to have in Forex trading. Learning forex will be really learned if we have done trading in the market using trading accounts and not just by reading.

Yes luck will not at all help us most of the times and there will be only some situation where Luck will be helping us . Well i am sure that education matters a lit because just with education and practice you can be experienced so before getting experienced you need to be well educated in forex .

yeah that is what i mean in some situation luck will help traders when they trade but rely on luck only will not give any benefit for traders i am sure in mostly of their trading they will be loss, just say in 10 trading they will only win 1 to 2 trading, the other are loss for them, so skill and experience are the most important here.

For me Education and Experience if I will have to choose two. Luck should not be here because I don't think it will always be on your side though we know that sometimes luck is there, but we can't always expect for us, as we should always depend on our knowledge and experience in Forex trading.

Because, we can't always rely in just luck in Forex. And luck will not always be there to be in our side. We think of it as to have our way to focus on hardwork than staying with no efforts and waiting for something that ain't coming. So, we should be more concentrating on implementing our way of trading. Such as from our experience and learned things in Forex to come up with appropriate trading.

Because, we can't always rely in just luck in Forex. And luck will not always be there to be in our side. We think of it as to have our way to focus on hardwork than staying with no efforts and waiting for something that ain't coming. So, we should be more concentrating on implementing our way of trading. Such as from our experience and learned things in Forex to come up with appropriate trading.

Yes depending on Luck is just like lighting a candle in wind and seeing that . so it is always good to depend on own hard work and that will take you to success . so i never depend on Luck because luck will not be in our favor all the time . just try to make your sell well skilled with forex so that you can achieve what you want .

We really need that proper knowledge in Forex trading then if we already have that then we can take action ang gain experiences. There is no reason to think of LUCK if you trying your best in trading, because Luck will just come as surprise when you're not expecting for it to come so it's better that way when we don't expect it.

Its take only few second to turn our luck to our own diminish. But what we learn its going to stay in our brain longer and with the help of experience we can use that knowledge to make good profit in forex. Never ever rely on luck in forex. As odds are in the long run you will get lots and lots of loses before you can taste some small profit in forex. So invest in forex learning and improve your knowledge and I'm sure you will going to make good profit in forex in the long run.

Without knowledge we're not going to get the experience. With the knowledge we learn in practice, so we'll get trading experience. With the knowledge and experience we've had, I'm sure we can trade well and do not forget to always learn and do more practice.

Yes, of course, it's a cycle that we need to have some learning first to gain knowledge and our knowledge will be implemented and applied and will gain experiences. And our experiences will help us to gain new knowledge that is not acquire before and cannot be acquired on it. I think the luck is like popping up but not always been there.

and if we can combine experience and forex, i think we will get what called as decent money each day/week/month :D, it is good if we can learn from experience and then apply the right strategy also have a good analyzation skill that will lead us to become a good trader in future.

Yes, of course, it's a cycle that we need to have some learning first to gain knowledge and our knowledge will be implemented and applied and will gain experiences. And our experiences will help us to gain new knowledge that is not acquire before and cannot be acquired on it. I think the luck is like popping up but not always been there.

Yes you are right and in my opinion a person why have a very good idea of trading and he makes a good plan of making profits they can really perform well in trading . Firstly a traders should have a good idea and s\he should plan every thing and what he want to do every thing and then start his trade .

Yes you are right and in my opinion a person why have a very good idea of trading and he makes a good plan of making profits they can really perform well in trading . Firstly a traders should have a good idea and s\he should plan every thing and what he want to do every thing and then start his trade .

with good plan you can earn well and maximize your profit in forex. so in order to have good plan then you need Education and also Experience, if you have good education/skills + experience then you can create good strategy. if you can do that then you will get good strategy to apply in real account and will give you profit