Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luck vs Education vs Experience

rockstar

Its like going to write multiple choice examination. If you dont know anything about the topic and just go into the examination and just randomly choose from the given answers there are chances that you may get lucky and pass. But the question is whether this is something that you would want to do because by studying you will be familiar with the topic and even though you may not get all of them right, you will have an idea when answering the questions.

LOL @Tirus for sure this is true the way in which you take it is exactly how luck work in forex trading that is why I always de-employ luck each time I trade in the market because its not good at all trade with the luck and this may be very dangerous for traders.

LOL ... This is just how it is. It really amazes me how people still want to take a chance with their hard earned money instead of basing their trading on education and knowledge so that they stand a better chance to become successful. Its does take time to learn forex trading and become good at it but its worth it in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea Education should be the golden step for any individual to follow for sure because in as much as I know luck is for gamblers and trading like gambling in forex market is not that too good its like having your dream in the air without making it a realistic one.

Education is important, but for me, the golden step is not education. Because education without any trial will not be anything good. So, in this way here, the Experience will be a great thing for us to trade on Forex. We know if we have the real account, what we will face here

Its a step by step procedure for me and every step along the way is important if a trader wants to become successful in the forex trading business. The education, practice in the demo account do supersede each other and one cannot survive without the other and if you can get them right you are right on track.

Experience matters a lot in forex because if you are educated then you can trade and gain experience so first we need to be educated and then when we start trading for some years then automatically experience will come . but i never support luck because it will not be in our favor for most of the times .

I think all three are important in trading. Although, i have the feeling that some would write off Luck and stick to just Education and Experience, i dare write that it is not reasonable to exclude luck from trading. It is not like one can develop luck or get more luck with practise or training like the other two, but having all three is very important for a trader.

Yes if a trader have all this three then nothing can go far from he he can make a decent profits if he really have all the three Luck , experience and education so a trader should be good in all this three so that he can be a expert or professional trader with in a short period of time .

I think all three are important in trading. Although, i have the feeling that some would write off Luck and stick to just Education and Experience, i dare write that it is not reasonable to exclude luck from trading. It is not like one can develop luck or get more luck with practise or training like the other two, but having all three is very important for a trader.

that is right all is important but for me that education and experience is more important rather than luck :D, luck not come to us anytime but if we have good education and experience we will have more than luck, only depend on the luck will make trader just like gambler

Just have all of them in my trading or when I'm trading. The fact that the less or no use for most of the traders is the luck but the luck boost their experience and knowledge. It's sort of our energizer or enthusiasm that makes our trading makes hopeful but too much hope is failure. We should understand how these three relates to one another and not to choose them but to learn them and their purpose for traders.

traders will be unable to control their own luck and what they can do is keep to enrich their knowledge about forex and experience in trading. with that, trader will able to predict price movement more accurately and execute order more logically. ignore the luck factor and keep stick with the factor that able to make traders success.

traders will be unable to control their own luck and what they can do is keep to enrich their knowledge about forex and experience in trading. with that, trader will able to predict price movement more accurately and execute order more logically. ignore the luck factor and keep stick with the factor that able to make traders success.

luck is not emotion that thing is out of us, so we cannot control them, it can come and also leave without we can notice, but i am sure that all traders must be have at experienced luck once in their life when they trade currency, but with knowledge and experience it will give us constant profit and also predict movement accurately

Its just as you say it, luck cannot be controlled and that is where the problem is for me because then you cannot rely on it. Its better to put your faith in your knowledge and experience because then it can be able to guide you in making decisions that can be profitable.

In my opinion practice is the only secret to earn a huge funds in forex and that is really a great move for a trader to have a good skills and that will be giving him a very good profits . I have seen a very rare situations where people have earned in forex because of luck but it will not be forever this time a trader will be winning with luck but luck will not be helping you all the time .

Yes education and Experience will matters a lot because luck will not be in our favor all the time and it is really foolishness if a trader depend on luck because luck is an unexpected even and depending on that unexpected event how can we risk all our capital investment to luck that is really not good and it should be avoided by a trader to believe on luck .

After a year in forex trading and after getting MC once last year. I'm happy that I end up having eight active accounts and have 2,000 dollars capital. Now my goal for this year is to reach 5,000 dollars capital and have 10 active accounts. I don't know if I can do it but I hope I can. Lets see if theirs a way or means for me to maintain and reach my goal this year without getting MC again.

Thats definitely a good way to look at it @chintu because you cannot depend on luck all the time that you are trading. In fact you should not even be thinking of luck when you are trading because it wont be able to help you much in making good trading decisions.

Thats definitely a good way to look at it @chintu because you cannot depend on luck all the time that you are trading. In fact you should not even be thinking of luck when you are trading because it wont be able to help you much in making good trading decisions.

Yes, it is true actually. If we know, the market will have big problem or the market in the certain time is dangerous, then we still want to go in the market, then if we lose the money, it is not talking about the luck anymore. Actually also we can do the risk management in forex trading

Theirs no room for luck for me. For me every thing is going to be about education and experience. That's why I always do research daily and that's why I always do trade daily in this way I can incrase my knowledge and gain experience each day. I hope I can make good income on regular basis. this is my goal in life. I'm rooting for it also.

As a trader whether newbie or not, the idea of luck in forex trading should be ruled out by now simply because you cannot be guarantee if luck will be on side all the time so your profit is not always constant. To me forex education and experience are both essential tools need to be a successful trader.

As a trader whether newbie or not, the idea of luck in forex trading should be ruled out by now simply because you cannot be guarantee if luck will be on side all the time so your profit is not always constant. To me forex education and experience are both essential tools need to be a successful trader.

I don't think luck will be in the favor of the trader all the time and some times there are some situation where a trader have taken a wrong decision and finally they will be getting into profitable trade just because of the luck . but i am sure that luck will not be favoring us most of the times so its better to have a knowledge and experience .