Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com & Pokerdapp.io
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Pokerdapp

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Luck vs Education vs Experience

• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

I agree that experience is a good thing which trader should have, in order to have experience you can start with demo account, so first open a demo account and trade with it, live with it, make sure you able to make consistent profit in 6 months consecutively after that switch to real account to get more experience you won't get in demo account.

davidblack

davidblack

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

I do not think so.I think education and experience is the key to success in forex.You can survive for luck many times but not all the times.One big loss can end your forex career.So think before trading.

http://forexgator.com/

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

Huh? What do you mean? Education is important but on early stages, later you will find that the dominant factor for trading is experience, it will teach you more than just theory. In practice, it is quite hard to do what theory told us to do. As for luck, well that is depend and not all people can survive with luck many times, even that people exists that would be just less than 2%.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Huh? What do you mean? Education is important but on early stages, later you will find that the dominant factor for trading is experience, it will teach you more than just theory. In practice, it is quite hard to do what theory told us to do. As for luck, well that is depend and not all people can survive with luck many times, even that people exists that would be just less than 2%.

I agree with education being the important thing in early phase, also that is the first thing you should do. After gain some knowledge about forex then you can switch to training or gaining experience by trading. Not just theory but the real practice, and it would boost your chance to develop as a great trader in future. Luck for me is good thing to have but efforts could easily beat it.

junrose123

junrose123

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Locationphilippines

For me I would go the experience because if you have the required experience then there is a big chance of gaining more profit since you are already familiar with the ups and downs in Forex world.

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Traders and investors must always have a gameplan in order to succeed in online trading. It’s necessary for all traders and investors to always know their next move before they even completed the previous one so as to be able to estimate.

Gee Dee

Gee Dee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Forex is a decentralized market where traders are engaging in currency exchange trades. It is important that traders should gain proper knowledge, skills and expertise about forex trading so that they can ensure safe and regulated trade executions. However, experience itself is an investment in the forex market. An experienced trader enjoys better trading life than any other non experienced trader as forex is a highly competitive market and traders require a good sense of market changes which is built with the experience of trading.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 956 posts

I do not think so.I think education and experience is the key to success in forex.You can survive for luck many times but not all the times.One big loss can end your forex career.So think before trading.

Well said. A trader won't be lucky all the time and will have to run out of at one point of time or another. So better not to rely on luck and take necessary steps which are necessary to fulfill your own goals.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,290 posts

For where we plunge in this forex business is a way that we must run is always routine in learning, remind the risk that there is very big, so trader continue to always existence of process learn to be able to trading more profitable where in plunge in real trading later by bringing a consistent profit