Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luck vs Education vs Experience

rockstar

I think we need experience more which is very essential but sometimes luck matter a lot and coming to education it is the basics of every field. Where in forex trading we need all.

Experience will make us be able to get more lesson. We can use demo account to make practice and get more experience in forex trading. FOr beginner, demo account will be helpful. In FXB Trading, I also try to maximize my trading skill.

Experience will make us be able to get more lesson. We can use demo account to make practice and get more experience in forex trading. FOr beginner, demo account will be helpful. In FXB Trading, I also try to maximize my trading skill.

with we can take advantage of a good experience in forex trading that will provide ease and also a good control in order to better understand, because the experience is one way that will help the trader to be one good and profitable

I think it is better to depend on the Education and keep gaining the knowledge which would be required to deal in with the Forex Trading. 

Depend on education? Elaborate more please and correct me if i'm wrong, but you will get this kind of education through practicing. Just know about forex is different to proficient traders, who know why and how to react to the situation in real life trading, this is why i must admit scalpers are good because they can combine education and experience into one bowl and the result is fast thinking reaction and prediction.

Depend on education? Elaborate more please and correct me if i'm wrong, but you will get this kind of education through practicing. Just know about forex is different to proficient traders, who know why and how to react to the situation in real life trading, this is why i must admit scalpers are good because they can combine education and experience into one bowl and the result is fast thinking reaction and prediction.

therefore we must be able to really learn and try as much as possible to be able to understand all the way well, because it can help management and control our trades more successful so it can master it and make trading with FXB Trading brokers more successful

Everything is needed to become a successful trader, you need to have proper amount of knowledge and experience and skills to become successful in Forex Trading.

I agree with that, and what we need to do is often learn and work well how to work to get more master, demo account and demo contest we can learn correctly in order to improve our ability and effort easily

I think it is better to depend on the Education and keep gaining the knowledge which would be required to deal in with the Forex Trading.

Yeah. Education is the first thing a trader needs. So better go through a forex learning school. If one does not then still that trader will get educated but with lots of hardships and losses.

Yeah. Education is the first thing a trader needs. So better go through a forex learning school. If one does not then still that trader will get educated but with lots of hardships and losses.

for that difficulty and also control it must really we do with the best possible to be able to work its way and reach big profit, because with it it can help good planning

Everything is needed to become a successful trader, you need to have proper amount of knowledge and experience and skills to become successful in Forex Trading.

First it should be education and then experience. When you are experiencing something in this case trading you will get both knowledge and improvement from your own skills. That is a bonus for experiencing trading, education doesn't make you experienced it is just make you have  a set of knowledge, but it is an important first step to understand about forex.

First it should be education and then experience. When you are experiencing something in this case trading you will get both knowledge and improvement from your own skills. That is a bonus for experiencing trading, education doesn't make you experienced it is just make you have  a set of knowledge, but it is an important first step to understand about forex.

so the most important thing is that we have to learn a lot and understand everything right, in order to better facilitate us in reaching its benefits, and that must be done is to understand the level of risk in order to be easy to minimize

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you need to understand and gain experience, learning is quite simple, i think that is just tedious task but gaining experience when trade in demo and real account is different deal. Aside from it waste a lot of time, it also need better concentration so you can learn a lot better.

Yes you need to understand and gain experience, learning is quite simple, i think that is just tedious task but gaining experience when trade in demo and real account is different deal. Aside from it waste a lot of time, it also need better concentration so you can learn a lot better.

of course in forex trading we need to learn and try with the best possible to be able to understand everything correctly and indeed we need to do is learn the science that we can beforehand to be evaluated properly so that it can further increase in how it works

• 2 weeks later...

I think that each of the above factor will play a crucial role in obtaining the best results in the Forex Market. We need Education, Experience and Yeah Somewhat Luck.

Somewhat luck for sure but never depend on that so much. Just depend on your experience and the education/knowledge. If you have both, the tide will turns towards your favor. So it is better for trader to focus on the race to gain knowledge and then turn it a valuable experience.

There is no such comparison I guess. Because with the favor of luck one can win some battles but not all. And education it has its own strength. Each trader should educate himself about the forex market and forex trading firstly. Otherwise it will be very difficult to survive here. And experience is an investment. No matter how much money you are investing in the forex market, if you are able to properly utilize your money with your trading experience you will be able to earn multiple of it.

without education, we are not be able to trade in forex. It will be difficutl. As a trader, we need to learn first and do not forget to make practice so we can be be more ready to trad in real account. For pratice, we can use demo account, like i do in FXB Trading. And the most important, we must try to more improve our trading skills from time to time. Learn from our experience too

It is very difficult task for us to learn without education and just depend on experience alone. Imagine where you don't know anything and just jump into the business, the result is disastrous. For me, education first it will save us lots of time, and after that we can depend on experience which will bring more power to us.

I agree that experience is a good thing which trader should have, in order to have experience you can start with demo account, so first open a demo account and trade with it, live with it, make sure you able to make consistent profit in 6 months consecutively after that switch to real account to get more experience you won't get in demo account.

• 2 weeks later...

Huh? What do you mean? Education is important but on early stages, later you will find that the dominant factor for trading is experience, it will teach you more than just theory. In practice, it is quite hard to do what theory told us to do. As for luck, well that is depend and not all people can survive with luck many times, even that people exists that would be just less than 2%.

Huh? What do you mean? Education is important but on early stages, later you will find that the dominant factor for trading is experience, it will teach you more than just theory. In practice, it is quite hard to do what theory told us to do. As for luck, well that is depend and not all people can survive with luck many times, even that people exists that would be just less than 2%.

I agree with education being the important thing in early phase, also that is the first thing you should do. After gain some knowledge about forex then you can switch to training or gaining experience by trading. Not just theory but the real practice, and it would boost your chance to develop as a great trader in future. Luck for me is good thing to have but efforts could easily beat it.