Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luck vs Education vs Experience

rockstar

First of all you need to have knowledge, when you acquire knowledge then you will become able to practice in demo account and after that you will get experience. Luck comes in very last.

Yes, i agree with you first is knowledge and everything actually start by it so after gain some knowledge you can shift your attention to practicing and it is time to trade for real in demo account not in real account first, by accumulating experience you already start to become a full fledged trader and switch to real account.

Yes, i agree with you first is knowledge and everything actually start by it so after gain some knowledge you can shift your attention to practicing and it is time to trade for real in demo account not in real account first, by accumulating experience you already start to become a full fledged trader and switch to real account.

Without any knowledge, we will be confused when trading. We do not know how to trade well here. I think, we need to learn first and then try to make practice. Even, as long as we are in forex trading, we need to keep learning here

Without any knowledge, we will be confused when trading. We do not know how to trade well here. I think, we need to learn first and then try to make practice. Even, as long as we are in forex trading, we need to keep learning here

yes, of course, without our knowledge will be difficult to start trading well. For that we need a demo account to gain trading knowledge. We need to use a demo account well, so then we can trade well

Luck is what is common to all beings and there is no one who will deny the fact that he is not lucky at some point or the other. It is a matter of being a better trader which is seen by the level of skills and knowledge the trader has as it is the only thing that differentiates you from others.

Education and Experience are what you need as for luck that is less important and you can ignore it since i do believe that luck only playing small part for our overall trading. So, with enough experience and right education path you are able to sustain yourself in forex.

• 1 month later...

If i must choose then i will choose experience over the others. It is the most feasible thing that i can get even i get less education i think i still can survive even must be struggling for sure with the experience i accumulated so far. It will help me to develop more mature strategies in future.

If you bring in your education, then you bring in your experience, then luck is constant. Luck is not what any trader should depend on because it might affect you and it might also be with you. It is not where you put your hope for survival because by and large, you can move up or down with luck and all you see yourself is that you have either made it or crash landed.

Honestly speaking I don’t think it’s a wise think to create versus type of stuff with Binary Option trading, it’s a business that I do with keeping all this at one place, it’s just not possible for one to be successful without having these. I am lucky that I have got awesome company like FMbinary.com at my broker, it has made my task easier with their picture perfect education guide which helps us work easily and that too free of cost.

We should not just depend on luck in forex trading luck is important because some times it supports us . Without education and experience luck does not works. We can be lucky with experience and skill not skilled with luck. I depend on mu abilities in forex trading . I can decide according to the market situation.

• 3 weeks later...

Surely because it means that you only depend on something which is so random, it is better if you depend on knowledge alone or experience rather than depend on something like luck. Combine your education and experience surely you will see something different later with your trading, as i think your prediction accuracy will rise.

With education you get the experience, luck must not come into play. It is a place where your knowledge rules and that which you know about Forex comes into play. It is absolutely wrong to present luck first because it will fail you. Better if you present the knowledge you have and match it with good risk management. 

Luck musn't come? Of course it musn't, what you need to do is keep trading don't think of luck or something like that, that is a bizarre if you keep thinking like that, focusing on your skill and analysis since this will help you a lot rather than doing that, and based on my experience, luck and education is playing bigger role.

First one goes by order of importance than I would put Education, Experience and lastly luck. It is simply because luck is the part which we have zero control over while for rest of the stuff, it is possible to master/gain, so that’s why I believe these are more important while for been lucky there is no tip apart from just been lucky. I do admit of been lucky thanks to OctaFX broker where they have strong rebate service to help me gain 15 dollars profits.

That is true and i must admi that luck is out of our control, as for education and experience that is us who responsible for this case, with learning and learning we will get something from it, and by trading we will get experience and those combined into a powerful tool for trader.

Luck has nothing to do with trading. What matters is your experience and knowledge. since forex market is a highly dynamic market you must gain knowledge everyday to keep your self updated on the market events. Experience will help you for a better entry and a exit . If you consider luck it is only for gambling people but not for forex traders

Experience for sure is the only thing that i believe up to now, Experience will help traders to be able know what is forex and how to make profit from it. Of whom only experience they actually provide practical results compared with education or luck that are random and temporary.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s not that we are okay with one of these things, it is absolutely vital to have all 3 of these, but with luck that is not in our control, so that’s why we need to make sure we get enough education and experience while fortune always favor the brave. I am not the bravest yet I am pretty happy with my fortune which is all due to OctaFX broker as they have mouth-watering facility which includes rebate program that allows me to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size.

WIth this three of course experience is the best, it is also education to be exact a long term education for traders. They can learn from it over and over again also make themselves familiar with the situation. Luck actually the worst but if you get it once you just like making big bucks or something but this is super rare and cannot be happen in frequent times.