Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luck vs Education vs Experience

rockstar

Without education you won't get any experience, that is something that we need to get first, i mean education here is the first step, you learn what is forex and how it works, and some strategy it means education for you, and experience is like execution thingy, you must do that thing before you get some experience.

Forex fortune in a very small case. If we want to succeed in forex I think we should be able to have enough education about forex. Education does not have school. We can, get forex education on forex forums, books, etc.. We can also use a demo account to get educated about trading.

every trader need to educate themselves in order to become good trader. they are need to practice in order to give them good trading experience. with knowledge and experience, trader know what they need to do or don't in trading. and it lead them generate good decision in trading. forex has nothing to do with luck. if trader want to success, they need to have good knowledge and trading experience.

If you really want to earn constant profit you need to trade properly and you can only trade properly if you have trading skills. But if you don't have trading skills chance are you just going to end up losing one time after another. That's why it’s always best to invest in forex if you already have good practice in demo account because without practice we can end up getting MC.

I believe that luck is just boosting our confidence but not really have the chance to have its way to maximize or can manage it. Yet, the most important in Forex trading for me is getting experience. This will mean as well of learning things that can't be acquired by just reading or knowing from other traders.

well, we can ignore luck from our list. because it not determine our success in trading. however, we should put education and experience in our list. it is important because we will need education to make ourselves become knowledgeable. and then, apply our knowledge into practice to gain good trading experience.

Nothing like luck should come in here when it’s come to forex, a trader who is hoping to make profit from luck will end up loosing all its profits. There are times when I experience this. This is when I trade aggressively and will not put SL in my trade. I know that the market will agree with me and I did not close the trade even though I have lost much already.

Education and experience have the same amount and both of the overwhelming the luck things here, from what i see based on my trading activities in some months back. It is clear to us that investing in forex depending on luck is so much risky. Sometimes it will be profitable but time will treat same well.

Experience is something we get with the pass of time in this market whereas, trading on the basis of luck can be risky as trading is considered as a skill-based market. Luck is existed for sure, but if we only rely on luck in trading then it will not be able to survive a long time in making profits by luck it will only be temporary.

If we have a good knowledge and experience in the trade of course luck will come any time to ourselves with this should be before we dive into forex trade. I believe that the most important actually is education and experience. Luck only plays small role in trading actually.

If a trader rely most of their trading expecting good luck, they will got margin call sooner or later. The best thing to traders especially beginner is prepare their self with proper knowledge and experience. What I normally do is to try my possible best and trade with experience through this means I will always be able to trade profitably.

If a trader rely most of their trading expecting good luck, they will got margin call sooner or later. The best thing to traders especially beginner is prepare their self with proper knowledge and experience. What I normally do is to try my possible best and trade with experience through this means I will always be able to trade profitably.

Yes, in forex trading, we can rely on luck only. To trade and get maximal result in forex trading, we must have knowledge and skills which should be improved. Try to test our trading skills to be Trader Of The Month in Armada Markets.

I see that luck really matters. And experience is always necessary to be in this business and education is the basics of forex and with out education it is really very difficult to survive. But if we are going to rely or depend on luck then it would be really bad for the trader because we cannot really have anything to base our trading decisions on.

It is true that luck can make a game and can spoil it at other time, but we always can not rely on luck alone or luck is going to always turn our wrong deeds in good, so those are our skills that really matter in long run. I believe that the most important actually is education and experience.

I see that Luck only plays small role in trading actually. Luck should not be at the topmost in these three matters being talked about in this thread. A trader should place education and experience first and luck will come naturally. A real trader doesn't depend in "Luck" but in skill and experience in forex. If trader depend in "Luck" then probably that may be called as gambling.

I note that there is also an element of Luck in forex trading. No matter how hard we worked to analyze the market, it is still unpredictable. If it is unpredictable and if no strategy is perfect, there will always be times when you would wish that Luck is on your side.

I think that in forex the only two things that maters for me that is education and experience so trade with care to bring in profit, Nothing like luck should come in here when its come to forex, a trader who is hoping to make profit from luck will end up loosing all its profits

Surly there are times when I experience this. This is when I trade aggressively and will not put SL in my trade. I know that the market will agree with me and I did not close the trade even though I have lost much already. Eventually, it came around and handed me a win. But this comes very seldom in my condition.