Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to Get Profit from Forex?

rockstar

The best way in getting profits from Foerx is by not worrying about it, if we keep on worry about profits making then we won’t be able to do it, so that’s why having skills to make profits is the right way to go. Right now with OctaFX broker, I don’t have to try much hard because of their lovely conditions which include low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and much more, so these type of setting types wonders for me and helps me succeed.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worry is not solution to make money in forex . First thing is to get knowledge of forex market. then make your self enough skilled to understand and face market . After it real trading will be profitable for you. some hard work concentration and regular work will support  you to get your targets.

worry is not solution to make money in forex . First thing is to get knowledge of forex market. then make your self enough skilled to understand and face market . After it real trading will be profitable for you. some hard work concentration and regular work will support  you to get your targets.

Of course, we need to understand that forex is risky. Demo account must be maximized as well as possible if we want to get more profit. Trading experience also must be maximized before we use real account.

How to get profit from Forex will not be so much easy. Being the type of trader who needs success is also being a trader who understands the way to success because there is no way to success except that you need to know what to have and also need to know what to expect. The possibility of making money here is all in the possibility of being able to realize how to make things work well for you too and this can be seen from the fact that you know what Forex is all about.

In theory that would be so easy to do, but in practice of course a hard thing. The way to get profit from forex is by using "sell high buy low" principle, no matter what is the condition always follow those rules, because that will lead you to profit. Of course, analyzation is important but this is a complex situation because each trader has their own technique to do this.

Getting profit in forex is not even easy thing, first of all making speculation is not really a good one loss big but profit is big, someone who does not have good mental may drop this business sooner than what we may expect. Also sometimes speculation does not really work for us, means that sometimes our prediction is really wrong and we lose. Don't think about profit but risk management.

Forex is a very complex market and to earn profit through it is only possible if you have proper knowledge about the Forex Trading. If you want to earn maximum profit through Forex Trading you should get the proper knowledge about the every aspect of it and you should be aware of the present condition of the market.

• 4 years later...

New traders who are looking to make a change in their career are trading full time and taking it as a full time job however, some new traders who are working full time jobs which can limit their time and effort for trading Remember your success depends on you as much you will learn and experience that much you can earn

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 10:45 AM, uncle gober said:

the existing business must be able to run well, this is done and needed so that traders can become better and more optimally in carrying out the appropriate strading activities with expectations with the broker that I use and the opportunity to become a trader of the month.

it is true that all of that must learn and indeed we must be able to choose a broker that is safe and able to make traders comfortable and safe in carrying out trading, especially in the transaction effort, and at Tickmill whether any deposit and withdrawal transactions are safe?

I don’t think it’s about getting profits from Forex, it’s about maintaining it. And one of the key factors for this is correcting up the errors. Although, there are a lot of things but you can look at https://www.morebusiness.com/forex-money-management-tips/ to help with getting things right. It is not necessarily helpful to get you profit but it is something that sets you to the right direction for it.

77e106b942754ba4d8c732f339f77de3.png

to be able to make a profit in the forex trading business this course must be really serious and focused in its work such as understanding every way of trading, by utilizing everything that exists and indeed many ways, especially in terms of understanding the forex market and we can understand how to analyze properly, and it's very helpful

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I tried to trade Forex, but I always lost, I realized that it was not mine. I do not know how people get to make money from this and generally withdraw money. For myself in Ghana, I found another way of earning through rates but differently, through rates and forecasts on the sport https://all-bookmakers-ghana.com/. By the fact that all that you guessed and all the money that earned are deduced on the same day. In Gana, this is the best way to earn.

• 2 weeks later...