Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to Get Profit from Forex?

rockstar

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting profits with forex is not as easy as we thing . we need to have a good dedication on how to get profits with forex . It is quite good to have a good understanding on how the market movements is going on and as well it is quite good to know the news and updates of forex . And demo practice will really help all traders to learn many things with forex .

There's no definite answer for getting profits in Forex. But the first thing to do in knowing to have profits is to have our trading plan and strategy. Without those traders will not able to trade or just trading aimlessly. I don't think they will just think of having profits without a plan at all because, they might not have stop loss here or they don't know the proper risk management to not reach margin call.

yes, you up said what the necessary for a trader from starting to successful. Emtions in forex are the biggest enemy of each trader, and it is not easy to remove it. even as for a successful trader with a lot of experiences.

indeed, difficult to control emotions. especially when the trading position was negative.

Reputed Forex forums like DMT helps a beginner in Forex trading to learn Forex and its various strategies. Reading this forum will help a beginner to know how he can use Forex to gain additional income to achieve financial freedom. This forum is laded with all the basics about Forex trading and with strategies for both beginners and experts.

i think you should correct your post here dude, DMT is not a forex forum even it has forex section :D, but you are right DMT is helpful for newbie to learn some forex basic, and then they must apply it what they get here so they will have experience in forex. and i think the only way to get profit from forex only by trade.

• 2 months later...

Making profit from forex is not easy job. Good strategy and good knowledge is the key success of winning from forex. Focus on trading and control your emotion while trading, before start trading in real account we should practice demo to gain knowledge and idea about market.

Making profit from forex is not easy job. Good strategy and good knowledge is the key success of winning from forex. Focus on trading and control your emotion while trading, before start trading in real account we should practice demo to gain knowledge and idea about market.

i totally agree with you,learning how to trade and understand how the market work is the key to word making profit in trading Forex and need to have a working strategy alone with a well money management plan that can accommodate loss and profit,low monthly profit target is also essentially,so that one can reach it target on time be stay away from trading by refreshing his mind and trading luck

getting profits with forex is not as easy as we thing . we need to have a good dedication on how to get profits with forex . It is quite good to have a good understanding on how the market movements is going on and as well it is quite good to know the news and updates of forex . And demo practice will really help all traders to learn many things with forex .

Yeah, to earn profit in forex, we need knowledge, and good skills. We must continue to learn and make practice. And demo account is the right place to make practice, and keep seriously when use it.

If you make profit in forex then cashout your profit. this is the only way to make money in forex if we really want to earn money in forex. I do like to see myself earning good and earning well in forex trading also. That's why I always make sure that I invest good amount of money in forex before I'm going to decide to cashout my profit. Because if I keep on cashing out my profit right away I end up losing some earning opportunity as I close my position early.

before starting the trading no trader will think to take profits from the forex market,because every trader want to learn basic first by practicing with demo account and after getting good experiences then try fore real account with good planning at the same time keeping more patients an take some profits

• 2 weeks later...
Making profit is easier than make it consistently. I can say like this because i have experienced it. Today, i can get profit with big amount, but next, i can't make it.

To make constant profit for sure is not an easy thing for traders can do, there are some traders that can do that thing, but it is not easy as you think. And from what i see get profit from forex consistenly need more skills from trader and also few luck but i think experience is above that all.

I don't think we can make good income in forex if we are not focus and dedicated. I do make good income in forex for many months now. But this month I think I can only earn 57 dollars. I'm still shy of 42 dollars to reach my minimum monthly income in here but I'm hoping that I can make good income in here in the long run as my main goal is always to make good profit in here each month.

Yes, it is focus that we need if we can focus ourself in forex then we can earn well in that field, also from what i see mostly newbie is impatience when it come st to trade, what they think is to gain much bucks as fast as they can which i think is totally impossible unless someone professional replace your role as trader.

We need to be careful on handling our trades. Yes, if we have focus and determination we might have high chance of making profits but still, if we might fail. In order to have more chance then, we will need to have more experience and to have better strategy and enhance our skills by doing those or often trading. Apply our trading goal properly and stick on it and don't rush.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You can get profit from forex by trading in a good market, and use good risk management and money management. You can also get good profit if you know when to jump in and when to exit. You will also know which is a good pair to trade. You will also know when to exit a trade and where to put stop loss. You will know how much money to trade with and how much leverage to trade with. you will also trade when there is a good trend. 

in order to get profit, trader should have good analysis skill and proper strategy. it enabling them to see the market situation and make good decision in trading. trader can't applied gambling principle and trade blindly. because it cause them suffering loss only. forex is business of skills and not gambling.

• 2 weeks later...

To make constant income with Currency trading, do not delay for lengthy lasting investments because the industry is very unpredictable and it can convert against you easily. Instead look for scalping, or little investments, and this way you danger just a little bit of money for a little bit time interval and always use a stop-loss just in situation the industry is not on your part.

I think scalping works well for me too. Scalping can give you some extra money when you need it. I'm into little time so I will not sit there for days waiting on a trade, and only when I have time will I do that. I think investing in just a little of money is better than a lot of money. I think forex is great when we can earn in five minutes. I think that is all the time that I have. I can take profit easily in a scalping method and its easy to see that way. 

• 3 months later...

Making profit from Forex is really something that is the desire of all but in the real sense, how many people are prepared for it with fullness of heart. A lot of traders don't just know what they want for themselves, they all want to make money anyhow with no action to support it.

We must trade with our capital. But before we decide to buy or sell, we must make analysis. There are processes and need time. Fall and fail are thecommon thing and we can make it as lesson for us. We can learn how to be better and make profit consistently in forex trading. So, prepare ourselves with anything in forex trading. Let's familiarize ourselves using demo account first.

• 1 month later...

How to get profit from trading in the forex market is for the trader to be able to learn how to trade very well. It is good if the trader will be able to learn how to develop his or her trading strategy in other to make profit from trading. Forex trading business is a hard type of business that needs the trader to prepare very well for it.

• 1 month later...