Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to Get Profit from Forex?

rockstar

A very good way to understand forex trading better is to start trading with demo accounts. These demo accounts symbolize simulation of actual trading where you trade with “virtual” money instead of real money. Once you think you are prepared, choose forex broker and start actual trading. Be also cautious with broker selection.

Keep in mind that trading with virtual money can be different from trading with real money and some traders that trade successfully with demo accounts don’t experience same success with real accounts. Emotions in forex are your enemy and you have to always stay cool. Also trade with money you can afford to lose so you won’t have to knock your head against the wall if some trades go wrong.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well getting profit from forex is not hard if you mean to wihhdraw .but earning money is actually the real point.you may even make 1 milyon dollar a day there is no limit for earning on forex markets.that is why every newbie have to accept that forex is a business it is not a game.and there are milyons of people all around the world on the same market.so the newbie have to wark very hard to be one of the member in %5.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

To make constant income with Currency trading, do not delay for lengthy lasting investments because the industry is very unpredictable and it can convert against you easily. Instead look for scalping, or little investments, and this way you danger just a little bit of money for a little bit time interval and always use a stop-loss just in situation the industry is not on your part.

Forex profit is an idea that has been sold around the internet to people looking for easy answers to their money problems. It's elusive to most forex traders though because everyone is looking for profit at high speed. Sometimes forex profit can come quickly, but more often than not, it takes planning and patience.

If you can make a plan, and be patient and follow that plan, you can profit from forex trading. It's as simple as that.

Planning

Trading takes planning, that is just common sense. It is common sense that is usually thrown out the window in the search for fast forex profits. You have to plan your trades ahead of time, and then execute them according to your plan. The more you change your plan, the more you end up in trouble, and the less likely that elusive forex profit will end up in your pocket.

Patience

Patience is the number one key to achieving forex profit. Patience combined with careful risk management will allow you to ride through poor entries and other minor forex mistakes. Sometimes profit will come fast and other times it will take some time. If you open each trade prepared to wait for the profit to come, you will be more successful over all.

Use the Big Picture

While it's true that in forex you can trade using whatever chart time frame you want to use, it's better to use a longer time frame as you point of reference. For forex, the daily and the weekly charts are really stable for beginners. Look at the daily chart and plan your trades in the direction of the daily trend, set a stop that would be triggered if the price changed direction enough for you to feel convinced that the trend was over. There is no way to predict this for sure, it's really just a safety precaution.

There are three ways to play this trade from here.

You can set a take profit order for an easy target on the daily chart of 100 pips

You can look at the daily chart over a wide range of days and look for the next support or resistance area to set a take profit

You can set your stop to be a trailing stop that will lock on profits as the trade progresses

No matter which method you choose, this type of trading will take some patience. Forex traders, particularly beginners are prone to getting nervous if a trade doesn't go their way immediately, or if the trade gets into a little profit they get itchy to pull the plug and walk away with a small profit that could have been a large profit.

If you have set your stops and you are trading with prudent risk managment, you can just allow the trade to develop until stop or profit.

Rinse and repeat and you have yourself a forumla for making forex profit. It's all a game of averages. You are going to lose some trades and you are going to win some trades. Using the laws of probability will tip the scales in your favor as long as you follow the rules and think carefully.

Yes, starting off in a demo account will give a practical knowledge of how forex trading actually works and you get to learn how to use the particular trading platform without the pressure of loosing real money. Experience will follow when you start trading live with real money and although its not something you will gain overnight, you gradually learn to be a better trader who maximise your trades.

• 2 weeks later...

hi All, I read article today stated 90% those in trading forex lost their

real money. Just want know anyone here in forex that forex trading that

make real profit/income . Yes I know this game is full of risk that we need

to think about before we trading for real let say if we don't have any

knowledge or never enough perform the demo a/c .

Anyone in the forum , make real profit from trading forex. What are your

strategy to do this. I am sure that the platform that we use need to be a bet flatform in other to see the moving curve /line that maybe

can bring some good idea how to trade using this line or the stat.

Do you know any website that I can download the curve/line learning

mean the easy reference one for a beginning like us to maintance a

good strategy about the moving of the currency market. Pls post

here if you have look at any website . I am looking for free software.

Just want to learn about it cos the platform that I"m using now don't have this type of curve/line for me to judge the market condition.

OR the economics analysis are best among the rest . Thanks.

The best way which we can get profit from the forex market is to learn and keep on receiving a good training just for our own good and make sure that we win more trade that we can ever Imagin so its the best idea to do this for our own good seek.

The best way which we can get profit from the forex market is to learn and keep on receiving a good training just for our own good and make sure that we win more trade that we can ever Imagin so its the best idea to do this for our own good seek.

trying to buy currency and then sold it, or sold the currecny and then buy it, i think that is the basic thing, and you must buy currency when the price goes up and sell when the price goes down, as fast as possible :D,i think that is the only thing that we need to do so we can get profit

• 2 weeks later...

Making profits in forex isn't easy, you need to spend a lot of time learning and experiencing the forex, then you can hope of profits

it can be easy as long as you already have experience, i said it can be but actually what people need to gain profit in forex is patience, sometimes i see a greedy and impatient trader, that share their sad story in some forex forum, i even see some of them mad at themselves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

By just trading in a smart ways. The ways are led to the way to make profits are,

Do demo trading for some months with seriously, and also with some spirit

Do cent account trading until you start to earn consistently

Try to predict the market 80% accurately with the help of technical analysis

How to get profit from forex? By not thinking about profit? Profit for me is just a strategy game. In short if you are good in strategy you can position yourself in the way that you can earn good amount of money in the long run. I'm happy that some how I'm earning in forex trading but its a long wait really. As I need to wait more just to earn more in here. I'm happy that some how I'm earning good amount in forex trading but if I really want to feel that I'm earning I need to have a big capital.

How to get profit from forex? By not thinking about profit? Profit for me is just a strategy game. In short if you are good in strategy you can position yourself in the way that you can earn good amount of money in the long run. I'm happy that some how I'm earning in forex trading but its a long wait really. As I need to wait more just to earn more in here. I'm happy that some how I'm earning good amount in forex trading but if I really want to feel that I'm earning I need to have a big capital.

Your trading skills and experience will determine what profits you make from here on. This is why its important to keep on learning so that you can improve yourself and your trading strategy to give yourself the edge to increase your profits.

To get some profit within a short period of time luck could help you. But to make consistant profit over a period of time you must need some good skills in trading and lot of practice to back the same. It ain't hard but will take time to succeed in the same. Choose a trading style and create different plans towards it and adjust them according to the results.

A very good way to understand forex trading better is to start trading with demo accounts. These demo accounts symbolize simulation of actual trading where you trade with “virtual” money instead of real money. Once you think you are prepared, choose forex broker and start actual trading. Be also cautious with broker selection.

Keep in mind that trading with virtual money can be different from trading with real money and some traders that trade successfully with demo accounts don’t experience same success with real accounts. Emotions in forex are your enemy and you have to always stay cool. Also trade with money you can afford to lose so you won’t have to knock your head against the wall if some trades go wrong.

yes, you up said what the necessary for a trader from starting to successful. Emtions in forex are the biggest enemy of each trader, and it is not easy to remove it. even as for a successful trader with a lot of experiences.

yes, you up said what the necessary for a trader from starting to successful. Emtions in forex are the biggest enemy of each trader, and it is not easy to remove it. even as for a successful trader with a lot of experiences.

I do agree with you that emotions do always restrict the traders to have the maximum profits out of a position and it is the one thing which should be avoided while trading. One easy way to do it is simply having a fixed Take Profit and Stop losses in our trades and keep our positions open until our trades hit any one of these.

• 1 month later...

is to make a profit on the trade is not impossible for us to get all of it depends on ourselves in running a trade, if we did not feel bored to always learn good knowledge then it is very likely fatherly profit we get easily and also depends on profit target that we want, when we want a very large profit on every trade I think it is quite impossible for we can get it on any of our trade

If your equity is more than your deposit then that's how you will know that you are making profit. Don't look on your balance because your balance will keep on adding up each time you have a close profit position but it does not add the open position that is at loss and if you going to close that losing position you can actually end up at loss. But if you check your equity that' the amount you will get if you close all your open position regardless if its in profit or at loss.

• 2 weeks later...

There is no shortcuts to earn consistent profits from Forex. In order to earn profits out of this market, a trader should accuire the trading skills and knowledge which is required at a minimum to become successful in this market. Such skills takes lots of hard work and time to establish but looking at the profits it can earn for us, its not really a matter.