Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

My first knowledge about forex!

rockstar

I don’t know about knowledge, but when it comes to trading, I have been doing it for long time now, but it’s Binary Option trading that I do, it’s seriously incredible work which allows me to work smoothly and that’s why I am happy with them. I trade with FMbinary.com broker and they have outstanding education course, it allows me to work easily and that is what leads to success without any difficult, but we do need to be determined in order to learn well.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know about knowledge but how can you make profit? In fact each trader has their own knowledge to trade, they will trade based on that and make sure to reap more profit. Anyway my first knowledge is how to make, or to be precise why and when i can make profit in forex.

• 1 month later...

In forex trading, knowledge is important because with the knowledge that will allow us to trade with the maximum. To be successful in forex then we need to be able to continue to improve the knowledge of trading. We can join in forex forum to be able to increase the knowledge of trading

At the beginning I was a newbie and my first investment was not economical on Forex. As I was starting to stress the lack of knowledge and experience and I was able to gain the best from my first investment. But now I know that I can earn a huge profit from investing and have been working hard to gain knowledge about the Forex market.

My first thinking was not good about forex. I thought it would be a much difficult involving high investment business. When I read about it and trade on demo. It changed my idea , I was then ready to invest my saving in forex . I came to know it is a good side business for every one that can do any time when you want.

My first or whatever present knowledge I have, it’s from Baby pips, as even 2 years old can say after research that they are most in-depth educational platform online especially their school based system, it is pretty cool and helps me a lot. I won’t give them credit alone, but it has massive contribution from OctaFX broker that I am working with since last 3 years, as right from beginning till now they have always arranged magnificent demo contest and presently they have very special Champion demo contest where not only I am able to have chance to win up to 1000 USD while also the regular practice makes whatever I have learned even better for me given it always stay fresh due to regular practice.

• 4 months later...

I have now more than 5 years in forex and I can tell you that knowledge is the most important in forex trading , because by having knowledge will allow us to trade with the maximum. for that we need to have much knowledge of trading. joined forex forum will help us to improve the knowledge of  trading well, so that we will be successful in forex trading

First time I knows forex from my young brother which he already early joined forex than me, and after get information about opportunty in forex hence I am seeking information with reading article forex use internet, this very help much with using internet to finding good business namely forex although this is also as risky business

• 5 years later...

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

I would like to say that experience and knowledge are equal but it works side by side with each other without empty if you cannot do anything in Forex trading experience come with the knowledge and knowledge turn in experience both are very important and essential for a trader if a trader have the tournament then he will be succeed in every field of life in any kind of occupation year in Forex trading these two are plays vital key role for a trader beyond the two element he can enjoy the maximum bonus from the trading

1 hour ago, Upoctin said:

I would like to say that experience and knowledge are equal but it works side by side with each other without empty if you cannot do anything in Forex trading experience come with the knowledge and knowledge turn in experience both are very important and essential for a trader if a trader have the tournament then he will be succeed in every field of life in any kind of occupation year in Forex trading these two are plays vital key role for a trader beyond the two element he can enjoy the maximum bonus from the trading

We will need to s tart doing more Efforts into the business of Forex trading so that our income from trading will increase.

• 2 months later...

Our success in forex trading is based on our knowledge of forex trading. Experience and knowledge are most important factors in forex trading. New traders who do not have enough experience and knowledge will face trouble in forex trading early on. For new traders to succeed in forex trading, they need to get knowledge from experienced traders, PDF books, and YouTube videos.