Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do we prefer the forex for the stock market

rockstar

Leverage, in US it is just 1:50 but in the other parts of the country and investors generally have access to 2:1 leverage for stocks, which is lower than forex and thus attract for traders with small amount of capital to start their career path. Since most people start with small bucks the it certainly provides the springboard to build equity with a very small investment,  this one of the reason why people prefer forex over stock especially in developing countries.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, one reason many trader choose forex I think because leverage, and as trader can start with small capital which currently some broker offer lowest minimum deposit even use 1$ already have opportunity to start trading, and also some broker offer bonus no deposit, although usually has certain rules but this still attract many trader to try out

I have done both Forex and Stock trading, so I am absolutely aware of both of the work, I believe the biggest advantage Forex has is obviously been 24 hours on, so we can pick time that suits us instead of having to wake up early and do stock trading. Also, it’s about brokers that make maximum difference especially in terms of investments. I go with OctaFX broker where they have just 5 dollars minimum, so we can start with such low amount while there is also many other benefits like bonuses on deposit and all that, so that’s what really makes trading so much better while you can’t really ask for these sort of benefits from a Stock broker and that’s where things are so much different.

Yes one advantage forex now is we can start with low capital, might different with conventional business like as buy and sell any goods, might they need to hire room as store, and also need more capital in huge number, while forex we can start even use 1$ already have opportunity start forex business, if we have good skill hence possible making good money

Forex is much better than stock because it has more liquidity, decentralized position, and also lower barrier. Those 3 where FX beat stock so much. Stock is centralized, has relatively higher barrier, and has liquidity. But, you still can make money from both. Those 2 markets are interconnected somehow and if you have high understanding of both you could make some difference.

Yes it has more liquidity, also forex has bigger capitalization rather than stock. People love stock because it is all about company, people still speculate but even the price of one share is down it doesn't mean their performance later down. Also in stock a trader can earn from their speculation or from the share which they hold for quite long time.

I think it’s a lot to do with personal choice, if someone has more liking towards Stock while others love Forex, so it’s entirely person decision. I like Forex more because I can start with low investment. In fact, if I be fair, I did not even invested thanks to ForexMart with their 300 USD no deposit bonus, it’s fairly good.

Not always, even i said mine is personal it is nothing like i choose because i like. It is because forex is having more advantage over stock. Forex has more liquidity because of the big turnover daily rather than stock. It is also more capitalized rather than stock, lower trading requirement and better deal at leverage which helps leverages my capital and get bigger lot size.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t seen too many people who would like Stock more after trying Forex, as the difference is obvious and also it’s easy to know which one is more profitable and better. I have done both Stock and Forex trading for long time, but eventually, I have selected Forex as my lifetime work, I believe it’s fair because here we can make huge income regularly while this is not something you can do with Stock unless you are having really high investment. Also, I believe broker here makes huge difference especially ones like OctaFX, as here I get 50% bonus on deposit which is also trade able, so such things aren’t found with Stock trading at all which is why Forex is so much better.

You mean that is because of the initial investment? Then if that is the case i am totally agree with you with forex you need relatively smaller amount of bucks to start but to reach the top is somehow hard and not all people can do that. I don't know if that 90% people lose statement still true but i find out that most people still suffer, Most of them are retail traders, and in forex the biggest pool is under banks or if not a trading focused companies/

First of all the capitalization of forex is way bigger than the capitalization of stock market. It is clear that forex has more turnover daily, just look at how big forex is, it contains all traders over the world without know the border, i am Indonesian can trade with someone from the other countries such as Netherlands. The requirement investment in forex is way lower than in stock, but one great advantage of stock is the ownership and we can earn not just by sell high buy low philosophy but also through dividend