Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do we prefer the forex for the stock market

rockstar

One benefit in forex business is the market open twenty four five day a week, this more fexible time if compared with stocks market which only open on working hours , and forex market I am hear more liquid than stocks market because volume trasnaction daily in billion dollar more

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOrex is simple of course stock is simple but the real difference between those two is working hours in forex is 24 hours at least in business days, while in stock just 8 hours. Stock has less volatility compared to forex and with leverage you can trade on forex spot with smaller amount of money.

I have no ex[erience trading on stocks, sometime if reading trader stocks making confused to understand, because not yet ever faced with stocks trading with own selves, in my opinion in forex now also alredy available so many instrument trading and we can chose one instrument tadiing that we can undesrstood

Stock is actually is as easy or as hard as foreign exchange, one thing that i like about stock so far( i'm not doing it anymore) that it works very well with indicators or technical analysis and centralized, which make technical + fundamental + analysis more relevant than those in foreign exchange.

Firstly it will be tough for people to understand this if you haven’t done Stock trading or Forex trading, so the people who can understand the best is ones who have done both or doing it. I do Forex trading, but in past I used to work in Stock Market, I believe the obvious reason is risk factor and profit ratio. The profit margin in Forex is just so much while you talk about Stock; it’s far more risky in terms of needing more investment while similarly the profit potential is far less than Forex. Also, I consider brokers been the biggest difference when we compare Forex to Stock since with Forex I work with OctaFX and they provide me 50% bonus on deposit which too is use able, but such thing is not possible in Stock.

Forex still become my favourite business, and I don't trade in stocks because I don't have any source to start trade on stocks, in my opinion one advantage forex is we can use leverage which now many broker offer high leverage and we can start with small initial deposit we can start even use one dollar only, but indeed this is not sufficient capital to start in real but we look on advantage forex than stocks

• 1 month later...

Yes, same here its capital is so high, a local broker in my country needs around 10 million IDR. It is around $1000. That much for a late stage student like me is a big problem, also what i don't like about stock is that your trading time is limited. Just around 8 hours, but stock is better for long term earning, and for active investment of course that is fx.

I dont know much about stock and from the talkes of it locally i think it can really manipulative and complicated, thats why im in forex, but on the other hand im keeping my options open for the future, who knows i might just venture into local stocks someday, but for now my trades are good at hotforex, i even have another acount with a different broker lmfx both are ok. 

You still have chance to earn money through trade from stock, it is possible only in stock the movement is slower due to lower amount of speculations and of course liquidity on the market. Some people prefer stock over fx because foreign exchange is faster in terms of price's movements and lacks of second stream income eg: dividen in stock.

Stock is just another business type which actually having high risk. People actually don't realize this so much people prefer to see forex as big risk big gain business, they know it too well since it offers lower barrier and the return is relatively faster because in forex we just speculate against the market

I can never compare forex to stock I dont trade stock because I have no knowledge about it so for me I love forex the only thing is that I dont have much skills for now since am just a newbie thou am still learning

I think this is also why I don't trade stocks,l i only know of forex

I think that why most traders like the forex market is because the forex market offers the 24 hour trading around the clock. So based on this, the traders find it more convenient to make more money than in the stock market or any other market that runs a few hours a day. 

True this is the case why people prefer forex over stock. Well both of these businesses are freaking awesome both offers high profitability with nice earning for someone, but forex offers greater flexibility and open for 24 hours during business days and it doesn't know any geographical stance.

@levie,that is never true even if you make stock trading 24/7 market I think that you need to still see that majority of people will still option out from it and that is what I know what is true people just like forex not for that purpose

Forex is the best even for me and not stock the stock trading is good but since I dont have passion for it I dont think that I can be able to move on in such direction that is not good stock is full of confusion and I think it is for the professional

Forex trading is much more better I dont like stock trading because its not my type so am very confortable with forex and that is what is good forex trading need our knowledge and understanding and the right thing is follow the principle that guide forex properly

Forex is a sort of business where we can make huge money without major investment and at the same time, we can do it from anywhere we like or wish, but when it comes to Stock Market, it’s limited to higher investment while it can be done mainly from offline or online on certain ways, so all that gets fairly tough and is one reason why any sensible guy will pick Forex over Stock any day of the week without any major thinking. It just gets double up with broker like OctaFX, it’s all very special especially to do with conditions been so highly set and that’s to do with small spread from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also rebate program that gets me 50% back on all trading orders.

@Godsent2 , everything is base on individual liking for me forex is the best for my friend here stock is his favourit so everything all depend now I can tell you that I do forex and it is the business for me and since my skills is going up gradually there is nothing to fear

@skyrock, you are right and must be correct the problem is that personally I love and prefer the forex market since it is simple and easy to use their service forex is one of the best market so far if you have anything else to add to forex I think you just added it

Talk about what forex has then that is must be flexibility, people tend to focus with forex because the good availability of time where in forex you can trade 24 hours for 5 days without stop no matter where you are. That is the strong point of foreign exchange not like other business.