Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

don't mix between emotions and forex trading

rockstar

This is why i am trying to avoid this kind of issue, mixing emotions into your trading resulted on unreasonable decision. I prefer to think clearly when trade and only focus to trade with the facts like news result, emotions don't have much place in my head when it comes to trade. I was victim of mixing emotions and trading in past which make me think twice before trade with use emotions than fact.

indeed, trading with emotion will only make us experience many losses, and therefore we need to control emotions well so we can  trading with the maximum and do not stir to mix emotions when trading. many have failed in forex trading because trading with emotion

Relating emotions while trading is a no-no for forex traders. You have to be firm in forex trading and in order to be successful in forex, you have to make intelligent decisions, not emotional decisions. If you let your emotions dictate you, then success in forex could be so far out from you. 

Emotion can sometime be traumatizing without having proper emotional concept you will fail so do ensure to keep emotion aside and keep your self moving thou this step will be harder for the newbie to bypass for sure so we need step to become successful

Yes, we should not mix between emotion and skills when trading. As a trader wwe need to be able to control our emotion if we want get more profit in forex trading. Small amount in real account will  also help us to learn how to control emotion, be more discipline when trading.

never be little emotions and feelings in forex trading, like simple greed and being impatient might lead to very large loses, its was one of my newbie mistakes when i started my hotforex account, these two were my worst enemy in trading.. it will take time to control it but as much as possible be warrned. its addicting. 

I couldn't agree more with you. Basically the key of this all is control, we need to control the emotions and don't ever let it mixed into our trading, to help us not to mix it then we can use some tools which fx platform provided. Such as SL or TP can be so much helpful.

Maybe emotion included as human nature, but in trading about control emotion is very important because without good control emotion hence ony will making failure because will often decisoin trader only based on emotion and not use anymore their knowledge, forex is about profiit and loss but as trader need learn how to analyze the trend market without emotion

Relating emotions while trading is a no-no for forex traders. You have to be firm in forex trading and in order to be successful in forex, you have to make intelligent decisions, not emotional decisions. If you let your emotions dictate you, then success in forex could be so far out from you. 

I do believe that human can control their trading to the greater extent because of how they can control their own emotions. With controlling emotions a human able to trde better or even on par with forex robot which doesn't have emotions. Mixing emotions and trading result in bad trading and could destroy your career as forex trader

Emotion is biggest enemy of trading market. Control emotions is key success of making profit. When you practice trading sure your emotion will control. Emotion control and good knowledge, strategy is the best way more create money from trading market.

that is true emotion is one of the biggest problem which any forex trader could be facing we need emotion to be come successful forex is never that simple for you to get the best then you must not mix it with emotion

Greed wash away my first trading account and left me with nothing this is part of the emotion which we need to watch out for it has the ability to damage the total trade you place and lead you to failure state.

So we dont need to mix our emotion with the forex trading market

Traders dont have to mix between emotion and forex trading our emotion is what that will destroy our trading plan such as greed and fear so we need to control our emotion to be on the safer side of the business infact if you hire a mentor this is what he will first teach you

In trading we need calm minds to analyze the trend market, and will good if we always control emotion and separated emotion with trading, because often emotion only causing loss in trading because trader will often recklessly in decision making and trade without proper analysis anymore just desired to making quick profit

I totally agree with what thread starter of this broker said, Mixing emotions with forex trading mostly resulted wrong thing or more loss. This is unacceptable to me, but controlling emotions is a good prctice and by controlling emotions we can let ourselves to think clearly and objectively and do not dwindling by our own emotion.

Emotional traders dont last that is the major truth if you are an emotion trader you will never get anything good at last you will end up blowing off your entire trading account so the best thing for you to do is to understand the best way to control your emotion

We do not need to mix emotion with forex trading forex have its role so emotion will surely make a trader to fail for sure and now I can say that mixing emotion with forex is nothing but a total waste of time we all know how the whole things is so we dont need to mixed emotion with forex

It’s absolutely true that we shouldn’t be mixing between these things and our primary objective must be to trade without anything in our mind and keep things straight forward, it’s only way we will work things out. I do just that with keeping emotions aside and that’s what has helped me big time.