Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

why many people see forex trade as gambling?

rockstar

@myregister: Yes risk means profit and if we want to sacrifice more of our money the chance to obtain bigger than that is possible. I also think with this kind of thought many people start to treat forex like gambling. Put all of their money into one basket and trying to bet all of that money for bigger amount of profits. Really like gambling.

Well use your logic carefully uncle gober, just being serious doesn't make someone a great or at least good trader, you need more than that something which is more than serious but still relaxing to your trading. Being overly serious would lead to the thought that you must be win at all cost without any single losses, and i am worry if you start to lose you want to recover faster, but that is not needed because there is other day to trade and to recover.

It can be many reasons, but sometimes, it’s to do with not having good plans. I struggled a lot in early part, but ever since I started trading through plans especially with FreshForex using their ECN with zero spread, I found things relatively easier and have so far led to good profits for me.

Many people see it because forex offers one of the fastest way for someone to get profit in less than 24 hours if you have big enough capital you can earn $600 and that is just by click the terminal and then you can let the terminal on or off. Many people see this thing is possible and start to speculate so much about the currency which make forex become similiar to gambling and many people perceive it as gambling

forex is a bussiness and in that bussiness manny people earn money on daily base but some people call them gambling because at a time they loss there area amount of money in there acount when market run against in his fevor .so first learn the tools which help you to earn then put your order in the market which is so best for us .

In forex trading we can't treat forex like as gambling, for sure it will never long run if any trader only relying with gambling which depending with lucky in trades, but actually forex required knowledge also experience because manage money in forex market without skill to analyze the market and also money management hence will often suffering with failure

Because forex is very profitable, also the profit come in faster than what we think before. Our chance to grab profit in here is higher more than what we can imagine. In few seconds people can make profit and lured by their own greed people trying to speculate more than what they can afford this is the start of people  thinking forex trade as gambling.

dear on forex work there is two thing one is the loss and the second is the profit if you want to get profit then carefully analysis the market before placing the order and don't ignore the news about the market because news can drive the market  if you dont analysis the market then its not easy to get profit.in gambling there is only lusk to get profit nothing more 

It’s to do with lack of knowledge and experience, but I don’t think we should get upset or depressed with it, we should just believe that we can do it and always focus on our ability, if we do that then trading is not going to be gambling or for that reason anywhere near it.

It’s to do with lack of knowledge and experience, but I don’t think we should get upset or depressed with it, we should just believe that we can do it and always focus on our ability, if we do that then trading is not going to be gambling or for that reason anywhere near it.

Having good self confident is very good and this will become sign for strong psychology in trading, like as many success trader said and advise to built up own system trading rather than relying from any other trader, I think all success trader also will not depending with any other signal but they have good understanding to analyze the trend and making decision with higher possibility to making profit

One of the good answer so far. Lack of knowledge and experience surely a troublesome issue not just by me but also by others, sometimes i feel powerless because of this. Anyway this is not something that all traders see, i even find out some laymans even see forex as gambling and treat it differently, one of the worst said that forex is "money game".

I understand why people still see forex as gambling, well it is just matter of time before we could reap the whole profit, isn't it? Forex as gambling is true but once again that is depend on the condition and it is not something which we can simply said gambling, There are some aspect why forex turns into gambling including people who do the forex itself.

I understand why people still see forex as gambling, well it is just matter of time before we could reap the whole profit, isn't it? Forex as gambling is true but once again that is depend on the condition and it is not something which we can simply said gambling, There are some aspect why forex turns into gambling including people who do the forex itself.

Forex is everything but not Gambling. In a Gamble the profit or loss merely depends upon the Luck, while in Forex Trading, there is no such aspect involved.

Forex is everything but not Gambling. In a Gamble the profit or loss merely depends upon the Luck, while in Forex Trading, there is no such aspect involved.

Forex is everything? can you elaborate? As far as i know forex is more like either trading, exchanging, or even biggest money game/gambling. The key why it is prone to be gambling or money game is speculation. Nearly all traders do exchanging for the sake of speculation so they hope to gain profit from it as you can see why people see it as something like this.

Forex is real business and as trader should they treat forex as business and not like as gambling, so as trader need always keep learning and having discipline in trading, which mental trader is always making estimate whether their trades is effective or will on endanger area, and if risk likely higher hence they will stay away from the market but if likely market support to making good profit hence they will enter

In my opinion forex trading can only be a legit business available online these days however it can not be classified as a gambling because it is not based on luck but involves learning the markets, making analysis and cost calculations, then risking the capital based on such knowledge and experiences.

I won’t blame the people entirely, as this is a mindset they get because of not having knowledge and experience, if we have those things then we can always perform well and it’s’ something which is going to help us with achieving our targets easily, but if we go without knowledge then we will go with it like gambling or play it like game, it’s all very useless and is never going to bring rewards for anyone, if we really wish to achieve profits in real way then we need to make sure we take it seriously which is further boosted by OctaFX broker and their amazing educational setup plus many demo contest available to participate on which makes it pretty good.

I don't see any correlation of your posts with this thread, but let me tell you forex and gambling has some similarity which makes them looks like, the speculation and guessing is closely related, even i must admit that speculation is more accurate and more scientific and has its ground than just guessing which make fx somehow legit.

Nope, forex will be not a gambling or has many similarity. Forex and Gambling has few but the core is totally different. As i said before forex is trading, where you buy and sell or sell and buy, the concept of foreign exchange is BUY LOW SELL HIGH. I also think the people who see forex as gambling must be never trade in forex.