Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

why many people see forex trade as gambling?

rockstar

Most newbies does not know how to do analysis so they think that forex trading is gambling. I do hope I can make good income in forex on regular basis so what I do I usually end up making good income in forex for many months already by focusing on doing analysis. Once you know how to do analysis we can end up making good income in here without any problem at all. I'm sure we all going to make good things come true in here.

• 2 weeks later...

if a man is very busy or angry it is not for him. the man how are cool minded and be care they can make money from forex and they would be a hard working person. but leave greed is must need for success

• 3 months later...

You lose just as much as you gain so that is almost like in gambling. But in forex, you have a little control over stop loss right. But in gambling, you don't. Once you put out the money, its either you win or you lose so you can't control it. Now you can jump out of a bad trend but you can't jump out of a bad pairs of cards. You're done. It has some psychological similarities but its not all the same. Its a little different at a time. Gambing is worst off. 

future uncertainty make many people think that forex is just gambling. they think that profit or loss lead by luck. however, those people totally wrong. because actually we can make profit probability higher than loss. as long as we are have good analysis skill. that is the reason that forex is not gambling.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, they see it as gambling maybe its cause they gamble with it. I don't see it as gambling. If you do binary then it might be gambling. However, there are more certainty in forex than in gambling so its not gambling. In gaming you can't see your incoming cards and you can't stop loss bad cards but you can do that in a forex trade. You can exit a bad trade without a lot of penalty but you can't exit a bad card game and not lose all of your money so there are major differences. 

• 1 month later...

Forex is a popular business now a days. So we can earn by forex form all over the world and it is easy business. Every body can be success in forex if he is an honest and hard worker and if he can leave his greed. So it will be better for us.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You lose a lot of money in a short time so that is more like gambling losing. In gambling you can lose a lot in a short amount of time. Sometimes, the market is so bad, you only see it as a gamble and there is no way to control it but to exit a bad trade so that is how I view trading sometimes. I think you might find it very hard to control forex and it reverses on you whenever it feels like it. 

Yes it is true that many people take forex as a gambling and this is because they don't have proper knowldge about forex. They develop this thinking just by looking at the people who have given up forex trading after losing their money. People must understand that forex is a proper business and anyone who joion forex should not take it as a game or gamble otherwise he can be another loser. 

Without a doubt a lot of people observe forex trading as playing mainly because their own chance to deal along with help to make income is actually reduced mainly because there are zero much point which have got study up to now your principle point to enable them to do would be to look at your doable best along with study much in relation to foreign exchange using this type of you'll be able to enable them to deal along with acquire much more deal regarding their own exchanging potential, though a number of them observe foreign exchange as playing because of the letting go that do end result into reduction a moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Logically, you wouldn't blame them. This is because Forex is all about predictions which is the same thing with gambling bit in the case of Forex, it involves a detailed analysis. Secondly, even being a professional trader wouldn't make you an all time winner.

• 2 months later...

Forex trading is not gambling because forex is not a guess work like gambling. The traders who are trading in the forex business will be able to make profit only if they are able to do the analysis of the trade very well. Trading in the forex business is different from gambling because gambling does not need you to do the analysis before you can be able to become a gambler.

The reason we go through all the learning is so that we can minimize the risk and therefore our losses. In gambling there's hardly any learning that takes place before you just choose. The reason why I say you are bound to lose is because you cannot make informed decision when trading that would put you in the best position to make profit. Gambling and forex do not go together and this should not be the way to approach forex.

Many people see forex as gambling because they actually does not know how to trade at all. if they know how to trade I'm sure they will not going to think that forex trading is a gambling because they understand how this forex trading works. But if they don't know how to make this trading works then I guess its going to take lots of time to earn money in here. I'm happy that some how I'm earning in forex as passive income generator.

People who think that forex trading is gambling is never know where and how to trade because from what I know forex trading is never gambling you need to learn and obtain the best for your self and that is really the good way to learn how to trade

Forex trading is never a gambling as majority of the crowd said it is not like that it is the kind of market where you trade from your experience the more knowledge and skills which you get is the higher the level of your skills and knowledge

yes,  Earning in Forex is never easy. its a skillful task requiring good knowledge and its efficient us with discipline. Gambling never pays in Forex. This business requires patience and knowledge. Forex is not a game like head and tails where we can make a start directly without any sort of learning or practice.

people has no knowledge how to analyze the market and circumstances. they think that make profit enough by guessing only. and since such method serve losses, people think that trading worthless to do. if they are take learning and mastering a form of analysis method, actually they'll able to generate profit in trading. and I am sure they won't consider forex as a gambling.

People who think that forex trading is gambling is never know where and how to trade because from what I know forex trading is never gambling you need to learn and obtain the best for your self and that is really the good way to learn how to trade

Agree, they do not understand well about forex trading so they can say that forex trading is gambling. But if they try to trade in forex and rely on  luck only like when they're gambling, they will feel the risk of forex trading. They will lose their money in quick time. So, try to understand about forex first. We can try to maximize Forex education to learn

Any professional trader will never tell you that forex is a game because it is not but rather keep trying and make sure that you 2rade with good experience then much more profit can be made easyly from here which is the primary goals of traders

trade without analysis is form of gambling. and many people think that forex done enough by gambling. which mean they are trade by rely on luck. no analysis which enabling them to make profit probability grow higher. the result of gambling doesn't good for sure. it will causing traders to get losses and margin call.