Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

$1000/ Day in Forex. How Possible?

rockstar

well if a person has 100000 usd in his or her account then this goal can be achived easly.but with a small balance to achive this is very hard.if a person wants to make a very big earning out of small capital then he or she have to get very high risk and as we all know taking very high risk will not work always.making 1000 usd double maybe possible within one day but there is also possibility to loose it all within one day also :)

• 4 weeks later...

well if a person has 100000 usd in his or her account then this goal can be achived easly.but with a small balance to achive this is very hard.if a person wants to make a very big earning out of small capital then he or she have to get very high risk and as we all know taking very high risk will not work always.making 1000 usd double maybe possible within one day but there is also possibility to loose it all within one day also :)

i agree

but if you have 1000000 it will be more easy to get 1000 a day

i agree

but if you have 1000000 it will be more easy to get 1000 a day

At this point, I don't think, I would like to put in $1M in my trading account. That is just too big a capital and it would be a big loss if I will lose just 10% of it. I think, I am OK with $10,000 in my fund and I can go with an earning of $100 per day.

At this point, I don't think, I would like to put in $1M in my trading account. That is just too big a capital and it would be a big loss if I will lose just 10% of it. I think, I am OK with $10,000 in my fund and I can go with an earning of $100 per day.

yeah

but the topic is how to get $ 1000 in a day right ???

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely will need of big capital to have big profits. But never see yet a trader that tells about having profit of thousand dollars per day. Which i assume will mean that they will consistent profit of 1000 dollars. For us it is a big amount already if we talking about profit but for forex brokers its just a small amount.

Definitely will need of big capital to have big profits. But never see yet a trader that tells about having profit of thousand dollars per day. Which i assume will mean that they will consistent profit of 1000 dollars. For us it is a big amount already if we talking about profit but for forex brokers its just a small amount.

I agree with you if you want to make more money you must invest in heavily trade for make this amount of money.Anyway you can do that depending by your skill , knowledge and capital too.if you have capital lower than 3000 dollars It is imagine in the bubble only.

Yes, there were aspects in able for us to atleast made to have that thousand dollars daily and high chances to achieve it. It will set aside for the capital if we already have big capital as for we will now have our skills that we need to work on if that will be good enough to maintain or gaining profits already.

i have already seen this post to the other thread. but anyway, we can make 1000$ daily if we have a good capital, good connection, good analysis and good attitude towards trading. because if dont have good attitude, we might be overwhelmed by our greediness to earn bigger and loose bigger.

I dont think its all abaut good capital here because you may have a good capital without experience your capital can disapear within a matter of time,so the thing we need to consider if we need to make such amount of money is to have a trading plan and experience ,with this its possible to make this amount daily ,I also prefer to use leverage rather than your money

I think by the time I can earn 1000 dollars a day I have 1,000,000 dollars just to trade. I don't think I can earn 1000 dollars a day if I have less than 1,000,000 dollars in my account. Now in a month we can earn about 24 to 30,000 dollars total. Not bad right? But right now at most I can only trade 100 dollars so theirs a lot of zeros that I need to fill in.

They say that you need to spend money in order to make money so the more investment capital that you have is the more possiblities to make a large profit at the end of the day. I am just not sure that I would be comfortable making such a large investment in forex especially with my level of experience.

• 2 weeks later...

It is possible if a trader has what it takes to make tha kind of money. First, a trader must know how to make the proper analysis and that entails a proper combination of the technical and fundamental aspects of analysis. Getting the best blend of technical indicators will also be needed to make this come true.

• 2 years later...

I don't know if any trader can be able to make this amount of money in a day but this thing will be very very difficult for somebody to achieve. In other to make that type of money in a day. The person will have a very huge trading capital in his or her trading account for him or her to be able to achieve that. FOrex trading business is not easy that someone will think of making that big capital.

though i think that you cannot make that daily in forex ...but you can still get that cash easily with exp and more and more learning ....you just have to have a lot of cash in your account to start as your capital then you will propaply make much more in forex

though i think that you cannot make that daily in forex ...but you can still get that cash easily with exp and more and more learning ....you just have to have a lot of cash in your account to start as your capital then you will propaply make much more in forex

if traders use $100 lot per trade, and gain 10 pips average per day, mean they'll able to gain $1000 average per day. however, it require high amount of capital. small capital not enabling traders to trade with very high lot and lead them to gain high profit. small capital mean traders should patient with small profits.

I have hard time earning 100 to 200 dollars a month so I can't say that I can earn that much in a day on regular basis but if I do then I guess I would have a 100,000 dollars trading capital. this is the amount that I need in order to become a successful forex trader. My goal is really to become a rich trader. I don't expect to loss money in here with this big trading capital.

traders can trade with high amount of capital. and it serve them higher profit on market. however, if traders has small capital, gain average $1000 per day totally impossible. but high capital doesn't explain that traders will always succeed in trading. the most critical thing is traders skills and capability.

If you have 100,000 dollars trading capital and with sound trading strategy then I guess I can say yes. You can earn 1,000 dollars a day. But in my part I have hard time even reaching a 1,000 dollars trading capital so in short I'm just going to wait for my trading capital to grow and make me a millionaire. So far so good that I do earn big in forex trading. But I need more trading captial to grow big.