Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Support and Resistance strategy .

rockstar

hello every body , I will share a simple strategy that I get from a friend and I hope more profit for you .

*strategy depends on 2 indicators :

1- KG Support and Resistance indicator

2- iMACD indicator with two lines

* we will use our strategy on 4 hours frame only .

*signal of buy:

1 - the green line intersects with the red line and the intersection under zero in iMACD indicator .

2 - after intersection happened look at KG Support and Resistance indicator , the price must be near the red support line which is a daily support and we will wait untill we see blue support line or 4 hours support then enter the market and sometimes we will see red and blue lines at the same price.

3- we have to co-operation together here to know target and stop

* of course signal of sell is the opposite of buy .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

May I know the timeline? also the pair that is best in this kind of strategy? When I tried to trade and I use 15M I notice that its seems I'm getting lots of false run. I'm wondering what I done wrong. Did I jump too early? or too late? But I guess trial and error can help me find the perfect combination in here.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

actually market is going on depend of support/resistant or trend line. but i think trading with chart without any indicator give u a professional look. but for this u must have proper knowledge about support resistance. some times it is so hard to find support resistance level. that time we should not operate our trades and when we sure about the resistance and support then we can operate our trade with low risk.

• 1 year later...

What if theirs a breakout? Then their will be a new support and resistance level and once that going to happen then I'm so sure that you going to end up having hard time knowing what will be the next support and resistance level is. I do trade only if the resistance and support level is not break. At least I do know that I can earn some how if the trend is trading on range only.

• 5 months later...

This strategy depended so much on breakout. I think this is already good enough for lesson of newbies but for someone who want to make profit in forex, this is not enough. How about adding stochastic that could help you to see the trend clearly, or RSI if you really want. That could increasing your point and the chance of loss could be low.

• 1 year later...

Even like that it is not always when breakout happen the price will rise, usually it takes more than just that, there are some times where you can see that brekaout won't happen even resistance or support has been broken, because usually it needs more support to see if the price will support that trend/movement.

• 5 years later...

Support and resistance are most magnificent indicator Before starting forex trading every investor have to know all indicators sometimes It is very difficult to understand about the indicators the investor who are not much professional they may lose and investors have to know about support and resistance. Thanks to FreshForex broker by their informative guidelines as well as good account manager.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...