Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading on mobile phone

rockstar

Mobile TSII is a free application, on installing of which you can start trading on your mobile..

at this time only standard and micro accounts are supported.

Features :-

1. View Live streaming rates

2. Place market & entry orders

3. Manage orders & prices

4. Monitor balance & margin level

5. Access and analyze news, charts & reports

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Mobile TSII is a free application, on installing of which you can start trading on your mobile..

at this time only standard and micro accounts are supported.

Features :-

1. View Live streaming rates

2. Place market & entry orders

3. Manage orders & prices

4. Monitor balance & margin level

5. Access and analyze news, charts & reports

Can i know the supported brokers for this platform. If it is supported by all brokers, then it should be useful for trading. I recently heared that Instaforex broker stops some of its platform due to its disadvantages. If it is best and secure, this should be famous as soon as possible.

• 1 month later...

Can i know the supported brokers for this platform. If it is supported by all brokers, then it should be useful for trading. I recently heared that Instaforex broker stops some of its platform due to its disadvantages. If it is best and secure, this should be famous as soon as possible.

Each broker site has its own platform. Theirs no universal moible platform that you can download and you can use any other broker sites accounts. That's is totally not safe. So if you want to trade using mobile phone its better that you download the mobile platform from your broker site. As its safer.

i am a forex trader and want to get service to trade with my phone. but it is disappointed to me that my mobile is not android supported. for this reason i can not install .EXE file in my mobile which is necessary for installing metatrader4. i am so much anxious about my trading when i am faraway. is any way to get support mobile trading without installing .exe file installed. it is so much necessary for mine.

• 9 months later...

hey guys)! i always used Mobile TSII before! as for me that its great app but its good for users who work with forex a long time.. I find out a new app for my android recently. its really great for beginners and for everybody who wants to trade their forex skills...you can trade like on real account not waiting for mrket changes and without

losing cash!) what do you think? waiting for your response!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=game.pack

http://forex-game.net/ .

• 1 month later...

I think its great when we're not home and we can look at the trades results. I think it helps keep us up to date. Now, I can't trade on a mobile phone and no matter how easy it is. I can't trade it since I need a good laptop to keep control of my work station and I can jump in and out and don't have to worry about battery or my phone going to sleep on me. I think trading iwth a laptop is so much better since a phone is somewhat limited. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the greatness of this business sekarag brokers provide such great opportunities to traders to trade them could be in anywhere they want because of the way the mobile trading trade move

Now a days, more brokers are launching their own app for their traders in order to trade it continuously even on their mobile smartphones... and it is very easy for traders to get updated on their trades wherever they are and when they wants it...

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Now a days, more brokers are launching their own app for their traders in order to trade it continuously even on their mobile smartphones... and it is very easy for traders to get updated on their trades wherever they are and when they wants it...

It is normal since those brokers want to get more traders into their  services, so that is why they are trying to make mobile phone users can trade from their own handheld compared from PC, also in here you don't have any kind of turn off so you can trade immediately.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 1:32 PM, Erienner said:

never traded from the phone, is it inconvenient? although the application from the broker I work with is very good (Expertoption)

Well, I don’t know, it’s quite convenient and comfortable to work like that, it gives a lot of amenities

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...