4 monitors paying.

exelentes votes.

excellent support.

5 % Referral

Ap,PM,LR

planwg.png

fundgoldscom.png

Golden Days

core purpose is to lead the world in generating value through responsible mining.

With a growing reserve base and an industry-leading growth profile, Golden Days is uniquely positioned among senior gold producers to generate superior value for shareholders.

Why Golden Days?

With an industry-leading growth profile, a growing reserve base, and strong operating and financial results, Golden Days is uniquely positioned among senior gold producers to generate value for shareholders.

We will at all times be prudent with shareholders' money.

Discipline is central to our management philosophy.

We will always seek new, more efficient ways to use the company's resources.

banner.gif

225.jpg

Yes.It's ok.I have checked their SSL(Secure Sockets Layer) Certificates from Comodo.It's a leading certificate authority trusted for its PKI(public key infrastructure ) Certificate solutions including, 256 bit SSL Certificates, EV SSL Certificates, Wildcard SSL Certificates, Unified Communications Certificates and Custom Client E-Mail Certificates and so on.And also here a payment proof has been submitted as well.So the question of its being legitimacy is ignorable.However,after getting further informations one should be involved in it.

hopefully that saying comodosslstore is true and admin fundgolds maintain this trust. I see there is still time expired two years and this is very good at all. but I will not rush to invest and wait for proof of payment to be posted here

let's not feel happy about the time that is remaining for the security certificates to end. I mean I have come across several programs that scammed people, yet the time for their certificate was remaining. the only pain that can make a high yield investment program successful is the ratings and the votes on different monitors.

well it is good to see that they are still paid member but their SSL encryption is not installed but in homepage it said that they have SSL encryption from COMODO, but it is good that they have AP as the payment processor that they used