Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TopInv - topinv.net

I am not admin

Hello and welcome to our investment program TopInv! Have you ever wanted to earn a living easily without spending much time? Get a stable income, and then only spend the money for your hobbies? Then you have came to the right place, because by investing with us, you'll receive a regular income and modern investment solutions. There are several investment plans you can choose from to suit your needs. There's nothing you are required to do - just place an investment with us and after the end of deposit term you withdraw your interest instantly! We also provide you with a guarantee that your money is in safe hands and we strive to deliver on our promises.

Plans:

106% after one day

min. 5$ max.500$

110% after one day

min. 250$ max.5000$

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> http://topinv.net

I see this site is good but for now I get something like this, "Server in www.topinv.net too long did not answer.". like being in trouble and I've tried to open this hyip site several times and still get the same answer. and this is the reason I say this is good site, Expiration Date: The certificate Will expire in 268 days. source from: comodosslstore

For a hyip site , this one has one pretty cool and unique design . Its really easy to move around , and this site doesn't really look like a scam hyip site , but it still needs some quality reputation in order to succeed . Plans are good , but they should add alertpay too .

I see this site is good but for now I get something like this, "Server in www.topinv.net too long did not answer.". like being in trouble and I've tried to open this hyip site several times and still get the same answer. and this is the reason I say this is good site, Expiration Date: The certificate Will expire in 268 days. source from: comodosslstore

It looks like there was some maintenance going on at the time you visited,now everything seems to work fine and changing a template is a good move,by appearance admin can attract more investors but being a short term hyip its still unsafe to invest.

Very small and smart looking site that we can easily assign this site as normal HYIP. We have to use either LR or PM, expect that very soon admin should bring another payment processor like AP or STP. Only the best matter is we can use their live support system by which our problem & doubt will be solve instantly by the admin or an executive. Plans are good that we can use their program for just $5 and our daily profit will be 6%. Here also find a chance of gaining more benefit for senior investors who can spend over $500. I think we don't have to wait for our first payout because all 6 minitors made them legit because of their on-time payment. Hopefully we should get pay for a while before close the site.