Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gangster and forex world

What good? Look that gangster want to enter forex wash their extortion money. Is that good? Well forex is popular right now and that is why people from all over the world is trying to make money from it not to mention is gangsters or criminals. One of the worst is white collar gangsters which corrupt and trying to do money laundering through forex, but they did it with broker which they can cooperate with.

LOL, there is a good thing first the market become more liquid and i am sure that gangster won't invest just in small dime, they prefer big one so they could wash their money faster than ever. Thanks to forex nature they able to do that, but the bad side is that the money won't pay taxes and also they prefer to find the loophole so the profit would be maximized.

Liquid? I know their money which goes into forex will become money which circulated in forex market that will increase the turnover daily but that is not really good act, the loss is bigger compared to an honest trader who invest just small bucks in their own pocket. Anyway, it is not the duty of us at all but it is the duty of government to track this kind of practice.

• 2 weeks later...

But we cannot deny the fact that the more money into forex means that market is more liquid and it would be better if the money traded increased or stay there at least. With this promoting forex as one of the most liquid market in the world is easier because we have the fact to backup, even yes that is somewhat "Dirty" money we have.

• 2 weeks later...

It is the matter of taxing in the country which affected, well not all of those countries affected but i am sure in some countries which affected by it they will try as the best as they can to track the money or to prevent that gangster as the best as they can, so they won't find some taxing problem again in future.

• 2 months later...

both are the bad because if we don't learn any thing then we never earn profit .so learn the forex if you want to earn the profit .in forex work there are lots of profit if we learn the forex seriously .now a days forex work increase day by day people are very happy to see that the forex work is working smoothly . 

• 8 months later...

Even in some countries where money laundering law exists and strict enough, there are still people who want to bypass it and act like the mafia. It seems that because forex is so huge and so anonymous there is urgency for some "Black" company to make the profit here and to clean their capital which they got from for example extortion.

Even in some countries where money laundering law exists and strict enough, there are still people who want to bypass it and act like the mafia. It seems that because forex is so huge and so anonymous there is urgency for some "Black" company to make the profit here and to clean their capital which they got from for example extortion.

Therefore we should be able to continue to understand as the work of this business from day to day, month to month, even year to year, because sometimes we do not realize it, but all also need every advantage both in traders and brokers themselves, so understand and learn with good

But we cannot deny the fact that the more money into forex means that market is more liquid and it would be better if the money traded increased or stay there at least. With this promoting forex as one of the most liquid market in the world is easier because we have the fact to backup, even yes that is somewhat "Dirty" money we have.

Yes, I get your point but this is not like what you said, this money still able to but do you think that government cannot track it? It's better if the money has been "washed" and still stay intact in the market. But using this way isn't very good way, it makes forex like a "cheap" place.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is neutral things, any "good" and "bad" money could come into this big market and blend inside. The money laundering is a bad act but it theoretically increases the turnover of foreign exchange and gives us more opportunity to see the movement of the price. Nothing we can do with this gangster issue, just be aware that they are exist and trade to "wash" their own money.

Therefore we should be able to continue to understand as the work of this business from day to day, month to month, even year to year, because sometimes we do not realize it, but all also need every advantage both in traders and brokers themselves, so understand and learn with good

What kind of understanding you mean here? Gangster and Forex world are tied, they are part of it and they are one of the traders. You may not know if you use ECN, that you are trading with a man who is someone whose work for Mafia or Yakuza on the other parts of the world. This anonymity which helps this kind of trading widespread.

Forex by its nature which means its openness and its decentralization also its flexibility become a good place to do money laundering and I think the essence of what we are talking about here is that. I think each country possess their own anti money laundering act, isn't it? So this Yakuza could be stopped by use that law, even actually harder but to reduce the activities is a good feat. But how about if they paid tax even in relatively smaller amount than what they should do?

So by going with that definition, i can say we can do money laundering as much as i want as long as the government doesn't know? I do agree that forex is wide open to all kind of traders and its flexibility which allows something like this but it is bad if money laundering becomes common here, what I am afraid that govt is trying to be more strict to this business makes trading harder and make it less open than it is today.

• 4 months later...

Well, technically you do that and actually as long as the govt doesn't know you are fine with it. But it is actually hard to do especially if you want to invest through conventional way because banks usually strict and the brokers too. But once you passed it and trade quietly without attract much attention, you can "clean" the money.

Hm, the key is stay hideous then or if you want then you can choose a broker which easily accept payment processor that you can use for money laundering, i mean payment processor with lax regulator and with the broker which regulated by another lax regulator. By doing this thing, i can see that gangster or mafia or other "black" organization are able to do money laundering through foreign exchange, right?

• 3 weeks later...

Not at all. If a negative vibe enters in this global platform, the whole system can be endangered to be corrupted. Forex is a global trading platform that offers continuous opportunities to the traders and investors each day. It is creating employment opportunities and developing entrepreneurs almost each day. The reason behind this: traders can trade with smaller amount since we have mini accounts to trade with. So I don’t think such a nice arrangement of earning money should include mafia or smugglers.

• 2 months later...

LOL, there is a good thing first the market become more liquid and i am sure that gangster won't invest just in small dime, they prefer big one so they could wash their money faster than ever. Thanks to forex nature they able to do that, but the bad side is that the money won't pay taxes and also they prefer to find the loophole so the profit would be maximized.

Well there are many countries where you don't need to pay tax for your profit you have made from forex. So that's not against law. And as long as you are avoiding regulatory loopholes then it is fine. Found a loophole in the forex market then use it. I doubt there are any.

• 4 weeks later...

Either we say it is right or wrong it is difficult for any government to completely ristrict the international criminals from entering forex like huge markets. It is wise that they can allow them to and bring them out from the criminal activities let them live common life to stop his criminal activities

• 1 month later...

Well crime would not go anywhere and will stay no matter how ideal people want to make it. Normal people will pay the price for their criminal activities. That's how it has always been throughout history. And now there is also crypto currencies where criminals can use to perform their activities.

• 4 weeks later...