Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

primfix-elite-arbitrage - primfix-elite-arbitrage.com

PrimFix Elite Arbitrage are Proud to Adopt the Famous Ledgend Seabiscuit as our Mascott, as he encompasses the epitimy of all we stand for, Heart, Determination, Professionalism, & Success against all odds.

The True Story of a battered horse named Seabiscuit, a broken down rebellious 3 year old race horse. Who suffered under the hands of owners and trainers who didn't understand him, becoming as bitter and confused horse.

Along with his new owner, Charles Howard, who bought Ridgewood Ranch where he nurtured Seabiscuit in 1921. Tragedy struck in 1926 when his 15 year old son Frank died when the truck he was driving was in an accident on the ranch. Frank's death and the subsequent dissolution of his marriage left Cherles in the lowest period of his life.

Johnny "Red" Pollard a down on his luck prize fighter turned Jockey.

A little known trainer named Tom Smith.

Together emboding the American spirit these three men & one horse with one Race victory after another gave back hope to millions of Americans during the darkest economic era ever faced. Seabiscuit, lifted citizens of an entire Nation out of despair of the Great Depression.

In 1938, he became the greatest Icon of his time attracting more press coverage than President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

PLANS :

Plan1: 15 days / 120%

Plan.......................Spent Amount ($)...............Profit (%)

Plan 1 : 15 days.......$100 - $10,000................120.00

Plan2: 30 days / 160%

Plan........................Spent Amount ($)...............Profit (%)

Plan 2 : 30 days.........$100 - $10,000..............160.00

Plan3: 45 days / 210%

Plan........................Spent Amount ($).............Profit (%)

Plan 3 : 45 days.......$100 - $10,000................210.00

Premium Plan 120 Days

Plan.....................Spent Amount ($).......Daily Profit (%)

Compound 1...........$100 - $250................3.00

Compound 2...........$251 - $500................3.50

Compound 3...........$501 - $2,500.............4.00

Compound 4...........$2,501 - $10,000........4.50

Compound 5...........$10,001 - $50,000......5.00

Life Income Plan 26 Weeks / 10.00 %

Plan.............................Spent Amount ($)...........Weekly Profit (%)

Life Income Plan.........$1,000 - $50,000.................10.00

Min deposit: 100$

Payment processors: LR or Western Union

http://primfix-elite-arbitrage.com/

I don't think this program can get attention from small investors, since the minimum is set at $100, other than that the program has got many good features attractive, like short term plans, reasonable returns in offer, professional look and multiple payment options etc.

The program to me looks okay but really the minimum deposit set at $100 to me is way too high to put into a program.The program to me is not for newbies but to senior investors.Sincerely the ROI of 1.33% to me is okay for the minimum deposit.

Yeah you are right. This program designed by the admin just for the big investors. But this program is a good place to earn money where offered quite low ROI and very sustainable in the future. Actually I am interesting to join here, but because of the minimum spend, I couldn't.