Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Take Profit.. Worthy?

Tariq777

Profit and Losses are both the part of the Forex Trading, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you should learn how to ensure to profit in the Forex Market.

It is not just about that but it is about a tool called take profit which embedded into your trading platform. With this tool you can reduce the unnecessary losses and able to take profit automatically. It means that there is nothing about human intervention, all automated. This tool also used by robot trading.

Well I normally don't use take profit but always use stop loss. Also I take advantage of the trailing stop function to put my trade in to breakeven or in a profitable position. Also depending on my view on the market & my own condition, I set take profit sometimes. But don't actively use it.

You should try take profit, it is an useful tool for all traders as i said few times before it will make your trading more automatic. And if your prediction and the range of take profit you choose isn't too large, it will be easy to reach your take profit and the opening position will be closed automatically.

Don't take profit manually leave it to your strategy settings or trading setup. Manual trading always drives you to one of extremes - greed or fear, how prepared you wouldn't be. 

We can take the profit manually but that would be more efficient if we use the system like take profit. It is way more faster and will execute the position if the liqudity at the time is pretty much possible. Up to now, take profit is still a worthy feature for forex trading platform user.

You should try take profit, it is an useful tool for all traders as i said few times before it will make your trading more automatic. And if your prediction and the range of take profit you choose isn't too large, it will be easy to reach your take profit and the opening position will be closed automatically.

Well it's not like I never use take profit. I have a profit target in mind if my trade goes in the right direction. And also sometimes when I am not going to be in front of my PC then I set up take profit. I don't put it on my order does not mean I don't have one. :')

It is good feature for someone that don't have much time in front of the computer, making it easier to manage the profit and also no need to let emotion involved. This is why take profit become a useful feature for a lot of traders, and in long term many of them support it. No wonder this feature is one of the default feature in any platform.

Placing profit targets and exiting trades is perhaps the most technically and emotionally difficult aspect of trading. The trick is to exit a trade when you’re up a respectable profit, rather than waiting for the market to come crashing back to you and exiting out of fear.

Well i couldn't agree more with you, It is actually pretty mind taxing rather than other aspect of foreign exchange. For me, it is just the matter of discipline and how long you spend your  time to trade with it. So this is why you need to use take profit and also why tools like this one is so much helpful for me and for you.

Take profit where we can we put better, with take profit that we can install properly able to benefit, because where in feared by the reversal of the price that is not in want. To better we can trading in a demo account in advance where we run trading in the stages of testing trials skills better trading and more profitable

There are various risk management techniques in the forex market, hedging, using stop loss, take profit, etc. are used to minimize the risk of trading. It is said that: cut the costs and run he profit. By using take profit we set the profit bar and can ensure the minimum profit so that if the market changes suddenly in a negative direction. But the use of excessive take profit can minimize your profit position so make sure you are taking right decision. 

Taking profit is I think the most exciting part of a certain trade especially in the Forex, but it can only be achieved through hard work and dedication and believing in your ability that you can do it.

In this forex business is one way that where not an instant thing on the run, forex business is a risky business bear, traders need a process in learning to be able where in plunge in real trading can make it easier to get profits consistently