Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Take Profit.. Worthy?

Tariq777

• 3 weeks later...

You can if you have to step away from your pc since I always need to do something you know. I can't sit in front of the screen forever without getting some water or going to the restroom or answer a phone call so I try to use it just to prevent large loss or if it dips. It always dips within like a fifteen minutes zone so I know when it dips almost all the time so I do take profit or else it will dips but trail stop is good too. 

• 4 months later...

That is mainly because all traders want to protect their position from losses. Everyone is afraid of losing and it becomes safer to avoid losing than pursuing profit. What makes a safe trade is, even if you don't gain, but don't lose much so you can live to trade another day.

• 2 weeks later...

TP tool worth to use since it will lock traders profit. if have specific target per trading, better if traders set TP. or traders able to point out in which level the price will move, they can set TP to lock the profit. use TP usually along with SL. traders conduct semi automatic trading because they are not necessary to always monitoring the trades.

• 2 weeks later...

Take profit is one of the best instrument which a trader need to trade with if you dont have take profit been set into your trade i dont think you should start trading never

just be sure that you first learn how to trade from the bottom of your mind and use both take profit and stoploss to gain something good

Take profit is worth it and is something that is more than necessary to put. However,if the trader is fine manually watching his trade, then he might decide to skip it and manually protect it. The TP can be used together with the SL to ensure a better result. This skills is something that is achieved by learning and practicing.

I have read some where about controlled trading. Where it was advised to keep control over your trading when you are new to this business. This is only to keep you self in a safer position irrespective of the market situation. SL and TP are measure factors of controlled trading. I don't know after taking one TP, is it a good idea to reinvest in the same pair when the signal is in positive swing or not!!!

The traders who want to be making good trading profit from their tradings should be able to be using take profit all the time. This thing will help them to be able to handle their profit. If the trader uses take profit and support it with take loss, it will make their trade and position better so that they will not be affected by so much loss in the trading.

• 8 months later...

Hi Traders,

Lets share your opinions here. All of us talk about the importance of stop loss but take profit is given less importance.

Share your experiences about Take Profit.

Take profit has bigger importance more than you ever think, one of the tools that will doing their job as fast as you can. For me, it is a tool that allow me to take a rest after open a position and just close my platform. I think TP as one of the tools to manage the risk.

• 1 month later...

So worthy for traders, take profit will give them chance to manage the risk well, i am the witness since i am a produt take profit users. But if you want to use this tools make sure you already have a nice risk management first, with TP i only set it after SL and then quit my platform.

• 3 months later...

It’s a really strong point in trading to be using Take Profits; it is a method that helps us to be secure even if we are not around. If we have mobile phone facility then it’s not necessary to use TP, but without that it’s important. I work with Nova FX broker and they have really wonderful system, so I can trust them with using TP without stress of facing manipulation or any problem, it’s a regulated broker so I can use TP without any fear.

It’s a really strong point in trading to be using Take Profits; it is a method that helps us to be secure even if we are not around. If we have mobile phone facility then it’s not necessary to use TP, but without that it’s important. I work with Nova FX broker and they have really wonderful system, so I can trust them with using TP without stress of facing manipulation or any problem, it’s a regulated broker so I can use TP without any fear.

Why? It still necessary you can turn your computer on for 24 hours, and so do phone too but it still important guess what? Because you don't have to close your position since if that hits the points/pips you will make profit and the position will closed automatically, so even you are sleeping you still can make profit.

• 4 weeks later...

Take Profit? Of course this is very worthy up to now i am still using it and i think one of the best way to limit myself, because sometimes when i reached my current profit i want to get higher and higher again so this is bad if i cannot control it.

• 1 month later...

Take profit no matter what is always a worthed thing to do. It is a counter measure against your greedy, from my perspective Take Profit could give me more profit or at least the same amount of profit that i want, if there condition does not meet it won't closed automatically. Wothed isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

Take profit no matter what is always a worthed thing to do. It is a counter measure against your greedy, from my perspective Take Profit could give me more profit or at least the same amount of profit that i want, if there condition does not meet it won't closed automatically. Wothed isn't it?

So worthed and this is why it is an important tool that i myself still use right now because of its usefulness and based on my own experience Take Profit is really helpful. All my profitable trading closed by TP, sometimes the closed price even more than what i set. It is what i called as positive slippage LOL

So do i how can you ignore this useful tool that help me a lot to cut profit as fast as possible even i don't turn the platform ON. For me TP worthiness has been proven but still there are many reason why people don't want to use it. If i don't reach my TP i just cut the loss manually and still in profit isn't it? No loss, also we can feel comfortable with it and don't have to stare monitor for long time.

TP is not cut loss but limiting your profit so you don't have to be greedy, i am sure that each of you ever feel that you want to keep hold one currency for long time with the price that keep rising and after a while it falls you think to hold it for a while hoping it would reverse. TP is useful here so you don't do something like that over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...

It is cut profit but the system who did for us not us, in this case the system is the platform that we are using and you can say that robot that execute this one for you. Well i prefer this way since it is more comforatble and i don't have to spend much time in front of computer cause it is too tiring.

• 3 weeks later...

Take profit up to now still worthy, i don't see any non worthy side, because it only gives me positive slippage and never execute the position if the price will fall down from the price that i put. Usually i combined this one with stop limit.