Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Take Profit.. Worthy?

Tariq777

Every trader will definitely choose a broker who can help well, and also according to the concept that matches the way it works, and with us can generate profits correctly it will make it easier to run it

All experienced traders need speculative and predictive speci fi c tools to negotiate the ups and downs of trading in the CFD market. FXB Trading is the right kind of website to equip traders with tools like economic calendar and daily economic prospects and this contribution allows traders to become successful in the CFD market.

Every trader will definitely choose a broker who can help well, and also according to the concept that matches the way it works, and with us can generate profits correctly it will make it easier to run it

Not Every one of them, I like to trade manually, have been suffered loss through many brokers, and thus I am now thriving to get knowledge and become an expert trade myself.

I really liked the manual trading because it is still learning to focus on the sat systemtrading, and although the manual we can use pending orders to coincide the transaction price will likely move there, of course complete with stop loss and take profit

I really liked the manual trading because it is still learning to focus on the sat systemtrading, and although the manual we can use pending orders to coincide the transaction price will likely move there, of course complete with stop loss and take profit

Of course it is very helpful and also very make us more understanding, the manual is more easily controlled and also the risk is minimized well, so one of the things we have to do is to always understand as well as possible

Of course it is very helpful and also very make us more understanding, the manual is more easily controlled and also the risk is minimized well, so one of the things we have to do is to always understand as well as possible

When I started using FXB Trading to open trading on the CFD market, my whole life has changed forever. I have a place, finally, that offers all the flexibility I want. Now I can trade whenever I want and I can manage all the latest data I receive on this site.

Not Every one of them, I like to trade manually, have been suffered loss through many brokers, and thus I am now thriving to get knowledge and become an expert trade myself.

So what is your view about take profit? That is something we set manually but the execution of take profit is actually automatically without our own interference. Also to define how much profit we should put on our own take profit meter is not a rocket science, just put twice from what you can afford to lose.

So what is your view about take profit? That is something we set manually but the execution of take profit is actually automatically without our own interference. Also to define how much profit we should put on our own take profit meter is not a rocket science, just put twice from what you can afford to lose.

The same strategy that I am using right now for all of my tradings since my profit loss ratio is around 2:1 then it means that my take profit should be double from what I can afford to lose. In this case, I am ready to lose as much as 40 pips then the profit which I should get is around 60 pips or even more if possible.

we must have the right strategy, to get the desired profit, of course there are sacrifices such as loss, but from that we have to control the risk of not too big, and with that profit we want we can get. Spread betting firms provide different spreads, platforms and minimum stakes to cater for all types of investors.  

The same strategy that I am using right now for all of my tradings since my profit loss ratio is around 2:1 then it means that my take profit should be double from what I can afford to lose. In this case, I am ready to lose as much as 40 pips then the profit which I should get is around 60 pips or even more if possible.

Same here 2:1 ratio where the 2 is Take Profit while the 1 is Stop Loss. One thing that I think take profit is worthy of that it helps us maintain our emotions through an automated system. Imagine if there is no take profit? We must stay alert for few hours in order to cut the profit we want, not to mention when you are greedy it will be longer.

• Downvote 1

Same here 2:1 ratio where the 2 is Take Profit while the 1 is Stop Loss. One thing that I think take profit is worthy of that it helps us maintain our emotions through an automated system. Imagine if there is no take profit? We must stay alert for few hours in order to cut the profit we want, not to mention when you are greedy it will be longer.

with us continue to learn and try as much as possible then it will be very easy to run it and we should be able to try as much as possible to make trading more successful and lucky

• 1 month later...

I think it is also like that, where a good preparation is what can make us able to run the trading activities well. When trading in I always prepare myself as best as possible in order to get a good trading results later.

In preparation and readiness in running forex trading this is not an easy or instant, because forex business is a business that is very big risk. And I also for the beginning of trading will always continue to take advantage of one demo account and also a demo contest instaforex where we want to train trading skills to understand will be trading later in the estate account with a profitable

I think it is also like that, where a good preparation is what can make us able to run the trading activities well. When trading in I always prepare myself as best as possible in order to get a good trading results later.

Good preparation included take profit would be so much worthy for all traders around the world, it is a great tool to minimize the risk of our overestimation of how much profit we could reap. From all traders, only few recommend not to use Take Profit but this is just for few cases, but in most cases it still recommended to use it for our sake.

with a lot of learning and practicing understanding the concept of the market pretty well, it will give us many benefits, and understand more deeply about the way its trading work, so we will not be in a hurry in making decisions, and easy to gain profits. Profit that will be able to be achieved if the trader with maximum true trading science has

• 3 weeks later...

with a lot of learning and practicing understanding the concept of the market pretty well, it will give us many benefits, and understand more deeply about the way its trading work, so we will not be in a hurry in making decisions, and easy to gain profits. Profit that will be able to be achieved if the trader with maximum true trading science has

It is not about learning and practicing but it is our understanding about is take profit, a feature which exist in nearly any kind of forex trading platform actually worthy and useful for traders? Sure it is. Not all traders know this and usually think that this feature just a burden or for someone who want to play safe.

It is not about learning and practicing but it is our understanding about is take profit, a feature which exist in nearly any kind of forex trading platform actually worthy and useful for traders? Sure it is. Not all traders know this and usually think that this feature just a burden or for someone who want to play safe.

to be able to generate profits is not easy, traders need a process and also a great hard work to be able to produce everything, and most important is to learn to manage and control it, in order to utilize and manage the bonus 6% from broker FXB Trading

• 2 weeks later...

Take profit is one way that we must apply with the best possible, so that where touched take profit can be more calm because our profit has been obtained, and also avoid the existence of a reversal direction. And the better we try to learn about the analysis more stable again so that where we run forex trading can be the best for us run with the best possible

• 2 weeks later...

To some, it is not necessary to use take profit but the worth of take is very important. It is an effective tool for those who use it and also at those times when market makes rapid movement. People can't always stay in front of their chart screen, but they can setup a target and can leave the chart to take some time off.

To some, it is not necessary to use take profit but the worth of take is very important. It is an effective tool for those who use it and also at those times when market makes rapid movement. People can't always stay in front of their chart screen, but they can setup a target and can leave the chart to take some time off.

of course if we really understand about the forex market, traders have much to learn the way of work to be able to facilitate everything properly and we need to do adala understand how well we manage trading in order to benefit

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer take profit because i am sure it is very effective to me, it is faster than my hands able to close the position, also i don't have to monitoring my position for each hours, just few times every few hours and even i logout from my meta trader account, it still works and will close automatically if touch TP point which i've set before.

If you are short term trader like scalpers who need to close position as fast as you can it is possible to use take profit, but manual cut loss is effective there too. Take profit is worthy for all traders to use and it is even better for long term traders and a trader who don't want to keep monitoring their position every time.

I prefer take profit because i am sure it is very effective to me, it is faster than my hands able to close the position, also i don't have to monitoring my position for each hours, just few times every few hours and even i logout from my meta trader account, it still works and will close automatically if touch TP point which i've set before.

Well I normally don't use take profit but always use stop loss. Also I take advantage of the trailing stop function to put my trade in to breakeven or in a profitable position. Also depending on my view on the market & my own condition, I set take profit sometimes. But don't actively use it.

Take Profit, Stop Loss, and Trailing Stop in all cases. 150-250 pips(in 5 digits brokers) trailing stop. Take profit is worthy as it is automatized my trading and i don't have to keep monitoring the market over and over again. Its execution is at best, since my internet connection is not that fit for the whole time.

Take profit is one of the things where to we can install to avoid the reversal of direction in the market, with take profit we can for the benefits achieved, and for traders should try to learn in a demo account in a way will be a good trading management for us can learn better trading again with profits later we can achieve consistently