Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How much money you want?

Tariq777

With there is risk in every business, with it we are in a good trading run it should be with preparation and readiness in learning to understand for the course of forex well and correctly to get the money we want to get. And for that in learning can be run in demo account or instaforex demo contest

With there is risk in every business, with it we are in a good trading run it should be with preparation and readiness in learning to understand for the course of forex well and correctly to get the money we want to get. And for that in learning can be run in demo account  demo contest

You have to do more than just open a position and place an order when trading in the CFD market. Merchants must be fully engaged with certain types of speculation and smart predictions if they have to survive in the trading market. FXB Trading offers these merchants an opportunity with a very good platform so they can use various methods on the way to success.

You have to do more than just open a position and place an order when trading in the CFD market. Merchants must be fully engaged with certain types of speculation and smart predictions if they have to survive in the trading market. FXB Trading offers these merchants an opportunity with a very good platform so they can use various methods on the way to success.

But when you place a position, open in this case you must engage yourself in prediction. Also if we want to survive in forex we need to know that we will lose someday or maybe in few seconds later so be prepare with that loss, and the only way to do that is by having a good risk management. It will slowing down your account to decay.

But when you place a position, open in this case you must engage yourself in prediction. Also if we want to survive in forex we need to know that we will lose someday or maybe in few seconds later so be prepare with that loss, and the only way to do that is by having a good risk management. It will slowing down your account to decay.

In tradingpun must put emotion proportionally, do not let it become a boomerang for us, but it can not be formed automatically I also experienced it when trading in together instaforex, indeed the loss let alone to mc is very influential for our psychology, but In fact it should be our motivation for the next so that in the run trading will make us easy to run

@gaban Yes, you are right in this case. Everything need its own time including us. We need time to control emotions it is not something that automatically happened, the best way of course by keep trading. By the way, if we want to dream about how much money i should get i will target monthly income with 4 USD digits. At least $1000 or up to $9999 LOL

FXB Trading has helped guide many traders and made them successful by taking advantage of lower volumes and low margin trading costs in Contracts for Difference. Traders can now trade their assets without needing to buy them first. This enables them to be more flexible and protect them from big losses. Many instruments can be used wisely to simulate shifts and trade changes occurring in the CFD market.

In forex trading is the thing that is usually taught to traders who are just learning, because it is learning money managemant it is easier for anyone with good in order to manage the trading activities can run well. And for that do in learning maximize the skills of good trading skills in us to be able to facilitate the course of trading in real trading accounts

In forex trading is the thing that is usually taught to traders who are just learning, because it is learning money managemant it is easier for anyone with good in order to manage the trading activities can run well. And for that do in learning maximize the skills of good trading skills in us to be able to facilitate the course of trading in real trading accounts

Successful traders need talent and intelligence to survive in the CFD market. They need complete knowledge of the ups and downs of trade trends if they want to prosper. FXB Trading gives all traders the necessary education documents so they can learn and control their trades.

• 1 month later...

No one is ever going to call it quit with making money, so we always want more and more, but one thing that got to be planned carefully is that we work with very sensible way. I always do that and due to OctaFX broker, I have found this incredibly easy with the low spreads that there is from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, swap free account and many more such benefits that ensures I am at ease with doing things.

For the money in this forex is very big, and traders in want to gain profit, traders need to do in a good stage in learning. Because this forex is a high risk business. So upgrade for good trading skill skills can we be able to more focused the course of this forex trading profitable

It’s your or fault or mine but it’s how we all humans are and that’s why you find so many been failing or struggling somewhat, it only for this reason that most people give up on Forex completely, it scares them with knowing the risk there is but they don’t understand the benefit, it is obviously from to have such tendency, but it’s really bad even if we don’t give it a try after amazing the greatest broker OctaFX< it has superb 50% that helps me make great income.

I wonder how OctaFX comes into this, I think the topic of this discussion talks about how much traders want to make in forex trading. Wonder just how  a broker is relevant in this. seems to me you're so much focused into promoting this broker, that you forget to read even the topic. so sad! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

in forex trading, we can use small amount. As a trader, we need to learn how to manage it. We can use demo account to start trading in forex and learn how to trade. We have good skills for traidng, I'm sure we will be able to maximize our fund although we just use small amount. I also try to more improve my trading skill with FXB TRading

in forex trading, we can use small amount. As a trader, we need to learn how to manage it. We can use demo account to start trading in forex and learn how to trade. We have good skills for traidng, I'm sure we will be able to maximize our fund although we just use small amount. I also try to more improve my trading skill

With the right steps in learning, then we can master this forex well we run, so can make Forex trading is a profitable business. With that we try to step in the understanding of learning to run well and tau forex is in generating profits

• 7 months later...

Forex can offer greater earning opportunities to us. But it is not actually wise to come here as a full time trader if we don’t have abundant of money in the bank accounts since one of the silent rule of trading in any financial market is: a trader should come here for the full time only if he has adequate money to put here without taking too much risk. So, I think retail, small scale trader like me better to trade as part term trader and engage in trading to add extra money to my wealth.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Dollar holds firm after upbeat data, hovers near nine-month high vs yen

The dollar stood tall against its peers on Friday, hovering near a nine-month high versus the yen, after data reinforced upbeat views about the U.S. economy and backed the Federal Reserve's signal for a steady course of rate increases over the next year.

U.S. gross domestic product grew at a 4.2 percent clip in the second quarter, the fastest in nearly four years, according to government data on Thursday. Another report showed durable goods rose 4.5 percent in August, rebounding from a revised 1.2 percent drop the month before.

The dollar traded at 113.395 yen after gaining roughly 0.6 percent overnight to 113.47, its highest since December 2017.

The decline in U.S. Treasury yields slowed in the wake of the upbeat data, underpinning the dollar. Yields had declined sharply after the Federal Reserve tightened monetary policy on Wednesday and stuck to its intention of hiking interest rates at a steady pace.

• 2 weeks later...

by making consistent profits can indeed make traders better in determining whether forex will be the main job or only part-time work. so for that, we continue to strive in learning and learning so that we can better understand how the forex trading works profitably

• 1 year later...