Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How much money you want?

Tariq777

hmm, i need about $1000000 in my forex account, and if i have it i will quit every jobs that i do now and i will be a full forex trader, and for me that is a good amount, i will use it all to trade. since i dedicated the money only for forex trading not for any else

Well im also thinking to have pamm account if i will have big amount in my trading account. So even we are not trading we will expecting to atleast some earnings or profit from doing nothing. Well, the amount is not that important as long as it will be sustainable or will have continuous profit.

Trading with Litle amount of money is also a good one for newbie ,because they wont have the skill as somebody that have been in trading for many years, so for newbie I will say having atleast 200$ in your trading ccount will help you achive something positively,if you know how to trade well

• 3 weeks later...
Actually, when i have million dollars i won't do Forex but what i want is, to earn million of dollars from Forex but we need a high capital to earn such amount and also only skilled and experienced trader could do that.

how much money would you like to have in your trading account to quit your job and be a full time forex trader

that is what we focused here, i see yours off topic and i think many members must be choose the big amount of money in their forex account and of course they will trade with that bucks becuase they cannot withdraw the money LOL, but still they have a good chance to earn more of with that.

Not much if you ask me. Just an amount to get on by with my normal life and also to take care of my little extra expenses. One thing I have come to realize in this market is that it will not be aesy to make that amount of money we desire but we have to keep trying.

• 2 years later...

This is a question a human can never answer because the moment he gets his wish amount he would start dreaming about something bigger, there is a simple saying that if we are given 2 gold mines we will wish for the 3rd such level of greed human has. I just want to be successful to that level where I am financially free and that is exactly what I get with my broker OctaFX because they allow me to trade smoothly due to their low spread of just 0.2 pips and great customer service!

Not much if you ask me. Just an amount to get on by with my normal life and also to take care of my little extra expenses. One thing I have come to realize in this market is that it will not be aesy to make that amount of money we desire but we have to keep trying.

Yes, can earn profit and withdraw it every week is enough. And if we want to get more maximal profit in forex, we must try to  improve our trading skills if we want to get more maximal result in forex.  Try to learn and make evaluation.

if we are want to trade with big capital, mean that we are has chance to gain big profit money. while if we are trade with small capital, has no chance to gain big profit since we can trade with small margin size only. do not rush, remain patient and entry at the best timing. we should learn to be effective. to reduce the chance to losing big money on trades.

As long as our earning in this business is big then no matter how much we earn. I think around 4-5 digits already more than enough for retail traders, but for big instutional they need a higher amount for their own profits, i think it is 6-7 digits or so.

Right. Forex is risky business, we must remember about it. Although we only get small profit in forex and make it consistently, we will ger more satisfaction. Every trader has own target. We just have to make our skills be able to get that target, surely we should improve it.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

has tendency to gain money as many as possible. we are greed by nature. however, we can't implement greed approach when we are trade on the market. it serve uncertain movement and sometimes, we are suffering loss result. than being aggressive, will be better if we are trade conservative.

• 3 months later...

It’s your or fault or mine but it’s how we all humans are and that’s why you find so many been failing or struggling somewhat, it only for this reason that most people give up on Forex completely, it scares them with knowing the risk there is but they don’t understand the benefit, it is obviously from to have such tendency, but it’s really bad even if we don’t give it a try after amazing the greatest broker OctaFX< it has superb 50% that helps me make great income.

I want to earn a lot of money in forex. but because forex is high risk then assigned the money in forex for this we need to work hard, with hard work we were able to maximize our capital well. and we also need to continue to improve the ability of a good trading

@dion ebrahim: Of course they should know the risk, after all the more risk you must betting in forex the more money you will get if you can make profit. Also my target in this year is to reach at least thousands dollar for my capital, after that maybe i will earn better life but that is just my target and could be achieved or not.

• 1 month later...

As much as possible i can get from foreign exchange, at least $1000 per month or even $5000 per month. As long as i can live better and can afford many things or almost what i want then that is not a big deal for me, also it is depend on where do you live right now, if you live in a high cost city then maybe $5000 per month is not enough.

Of course sidejob, everyone want to earn as much as they want, i don't know where did you live but in my country with $1000 i can classified as upper middle class, if you even earn $5000 per month people will think you as rich one. In high cost city at my country maybe $1000 still a bit not enough but still covers all of your primary things, but half of your secondary needs.

Everyone can dream of a lot of things so far as Forex is concerned but the main problem is that it is not all who can achieve that. Achieving success is not something that is easy for most people and as traders, we can dream of having what we want to have from the market but it all depends on hard work.

@myregister: That is so much i also think if you can earn at around $1000 you already in middle class and can live better. I also want to earn 4 digits since that is my dream, but how much is i don't know even if that is at around $9999 that is still fine LOL.